Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G25 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome tcarlin1107. You can look up the dealer invoice price of the exact G25 that you are interested in over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Normally I would say that in an area that has a decent level of competition, $500 over dealer invoice or so would be a good selling price for this car. However, the Japanese earthquake has created tremendous supply disruptions with most of the Japanese, and even some non-Japapese, automakers. As a result, prices are rising. Right now actually is the worst time to purchase a new vehicle in the past several years. It's difficult for me to say exactly how much of a discount you will be able to negotiate on this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • larrymlarrym Posts: 19
    edited May 2011
    Car Man,

Can you provide me the April financial information for a G25 Journey and G25X with 15K miles (lease term is not important so if you can provide 36, 39, 42, 48 whatever Infiniti offers would be great!)

Thanks
    Larry
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    What do you mean "financial information"? Rates and residuals?

36 = 60% (AWD is 61%)
    39 = 59% (AWD is 60%)
    42 = 57% (AWD is 58%)
    48 = 53% (AWD is 53% too)

Details can be found on www.infinitiusa.com
  • larrymlarrym Posts: 19
    Yes, I am looking for money factor and residual.
    Hey Larry. Sewellgsm already helpfully provided you with this car's residual values.

Infiniti Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factors for it are as follows, .00119 for 36 months, .00128 for 39 months, .00156 for 42 months, and .00172 for 48 months for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • echoplex5echoplex5 Posts: 1
    Could you please provide me with money factor and residual values for a G25x with an MSRP of $36,640, lease term 36 months, 12k miles?

Thanks!
    I certainly can, echoplex5. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value foe a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25X with 12,000 miles per year are .00125 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • djdezdjdez Posts: 79
    Car_man,

I'm looking for the numbers on a G25X and G25 journey for June, both 24 and 36 months, and 12000 miles per year.

I've noticed a few dealers pushing the 24 month leases again ... also, if for reference, you can post numbers for the G37 as well ...

Thanks SO much!
  • albie215albie215 Posts: 2
    Dear Car_man, I was wondering if you or anyone could tell whether or not I received a decent quote for my lease. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated:

G25 Journey w/ Moonroof and Accessory package (trunk/firstaid/trunknet)
    White with Stone/shodo interior
    15,000 miles per year
    39 month lease

Cap cost - $31,719
    bank fee - $700
    license fees - $462
    total cap - $32,926
    cap reduction - $4,285
    net cap - $28,641
    Residual - 59%
    advance pmts - $288.23
    rent - $63

$5000 down = $288.23 monthly (including tax)

Thank you!
    No problem djdez. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 G25X with 12,000 miles per year are .00122 and 70%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00125 and 62%.

The 24 and 36 month, 12k numbers for the '11 G37 Sedan are .00061 / 67% and .00094 / 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi albie215. The first thing that I noticed about this deal is the massive down payment that you are making. I always advise consumers not to make large down payments when leasing. Those who do risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

As far as the deal goes, it would be much easier for me to evaluate if you were able to provide me with this car's MSRP. It will give me something to compare the cap cost to. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • albie215albie215 Posts: 2
    Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm thankful for you shedding a light into my abnormally large down payment. For what it's worth, I do plan on down paying a little less even though I means I will have higher monthly payments. On a side note, this lease/car does come with GAP coverage.

- MSRP (As stated on the manufacturer's site) for this particular build: $35,495
    - Cap Cost - $31,719
    - Residual - 59% (For 15k miler per year)
    - Money Factor - .00128 or 3.072%
    - Total Cap (with tax and fees) - $32,926
    - Monthly subtotal - $320.55 (with $1999 down payment)
    39 month term

What do you think?

Thanks Car_man!
    You're very welcome albie215. The money factor that you were quoted is correct. The selling price that you were quoted looks great, too. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it.

Car_man
    Host
  • waterdddwaterddd Posts: 3
    Hello
    G25x

24month lease 25k miles per year
    MSRP $36445.00
    Cap $33340.00
    Monthy Payment $576.00
    M.F. .00047
    Residual .66
    buy out at end $22,053.70
    Additional mileage .25

Everything rolled into lease
    Due at signing is 1st payment $576.00 and tire disposal of $12.50 for a total of $588.50
    and then they are giving me a $400.00 credit toward my first month.
    due at signing is $188.50 plus Registration fee.
  • CarMan could you please provide me with Lease numbers for the 2011 G25X Sedan with no packages and 12,000 miles per year.

Also, If I am a current Nissan lessee, does Infinity offer any sort of additional incentives? What other incentives are currently available, other than military?
    Here's the information that you're looking for, biggbrother. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25X Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00126 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that Infiniti is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • I was hoping that someone could give me some input. I went to a dealer in Concord, CA today and the finance guy didn't want to deal and the sales guy was new and didn't know much either so I know that I will need to go to another dealer to get what I want. Here is what I have, I still want the sales price lower.

MSRP $33,400
    Invoice $30,866
    Price $31,648
    Doc fee $45
    Acquisition $700
    License $315
    Gross Cap $32,708

Residual $21,530
    Depreciation $11,177.75
    Rent $2453.88
    Total base pmts $13,631.63

39 mo lease with 0 down
    $349.53 pmt
    $374.87 ttl pmt including taxes

I calculated residual from what they gave me to be around 64%

I couldn't get MF from them because the sales guy didn't know what it was and the finance guy liked smoke breaks a little too much.

What should I be aiming for as far as price/gross cap cost including junk fees? How do those #'s look since I don't have a MF to work with?

Any help is appreciated :)
  • Friend says he can get me a control #

i want a base g25x with just a roof

sign and drive 12k for best term

thanks in advance
  • mortiennemortienne Posts: 30
    edited September 2011
    Putting the numbers through my lease calculator gives $352 pre-tax based on the current mf and residual, so it looks like their playing it pretty straight. Look on the bright side. You have lots of dealers there to play off against each other. Here, I'm stuck with one in the whole state who came up with $396 on a G25x over 39 months /12,000 miles. That includes $2,000 credit on my trade! I feel a drive to the bay area is in my near future :)
  • Carman,

I think I have finally gotten the right price on a G25 journey sedan. Can you please provide the residual and money factor so that I can compare it with what they are emailing me?

Thank you.
  • Here you go ashley_s. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25 Journey Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks. Can you also provide 12k miles over 39mo lease please?
  • No problem ashley_s. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25 Journey Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00074 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does it sound right that I would have been quoted 61% and .00125 on a 39mo 12k lease?
  • I think that was a typo in the second set of numbers car man gave. It wouldn't make sense for a 36/15K lease to have a higher residual than a 36/12K. I'm guessing the second set are for 39 months. Apologies if I'm wrong.
  • Here's the current offer I received from the dealership. They seemed pretty straight forward, but I want to make sure:

G25x w/ Sunroof
    12k miles
    39 months

MSRP $37085
    Base Invoice 34278
    Vehicle Price 33137

Residual 23360

Due at signing: $750 (includes 1 months payment)
    Monthly payment: $368
  • stixosustixosu Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    I just leased a 2011 Infinite G25X for 350 a month/ 39 months in NY (12k miles/sunroof) with nothing down, except tax and title. These costs came out to 2489 out of pocket. Was this a good deal? I am not picking the car up for a few days, so I can still get out of it. Please help!

The MSRP is 36,895.00
  • Good catch mortienne. You're absolutely right, the second set is for 39 months not 36. Sorry for the confusion.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks ak320805. A selling price of more than $1,000 under dealer invoice is a very good deal. Just make sure that the dealer uses Infiniti Financial Services' current 39-month buy rate lease money factor of .00098 to calculate your car's payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi stixosu. What are this car's MSRP and selling price? These numbers will give us a better idea of how good a deal this is.

Car_man
    Host