2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2008 T&C stalling without reason

1235»

Comments

• Options
    virginia12virginia12 Member Posts: 1
    I bought a 2009 t&c 3 weeks ago. After 1 week the engine just cutoff while I was driving in my neighborhood. I had to put it in park and restart the car. I did not realize what happened at first, the power steering stopped working but the a/c, radio and dashboard remained active. That's when I realized the engine was off. Called the dealership I bought it from and they blew it off. The 2nd week I owned it the car was back at the dealership twice to have the front and rear rotors machined. The third week I owned it, the power steering quit working again, all electronics stayed active, and I realized for the 2nd time in 3 weeks the engine had stalled/cutoff while I was driving it. Took the car back to the dealership, told them it was unsafe and asked how I could get out of owning this car. I was willing to buy another van from them, I just didn't want to own this lemon. They refused to take the car back but it does have a warranty on it so right now it remains in their service department.