Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi S5 Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi muckm04. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that AFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will probably have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi ipatt. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S5 Prestige Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00089 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • jslachtajslachta Member Posts: 9
    Hello! can you provide some insight on the MF and RV for a 2013 S5 10k miles 36 months?
    Certainly jslachta. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S5 Coupe Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00089 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • vasdvasd Member Posts: 7
    Hi car man
    Getting ready to return my fantastic 2011 S5 V8 that you helped me with three years ago for a 2014 model. Would you provide July money factor and residual value for a 2014 premium plus coupe MT . It would be for 36 months and 15K/yr 0 down msrp 60420 being offered for a little above 57k. Having a harder time than I thought I would pulling trigger on this- I think I'm going to really miss that throaty V8 .
    Thanks once again
    Bill
  • hooli88hooli88 Member Posts: 4
    Hello Car Man,

Can you please provide the July money factor and residual value for a 36 month/12,000 miles lease on a 2014 S5 Premium Plus. Also, can you please provide the same for a 2013 Premium Plus/Prestige S5.

I really appreciate your help, as after much consideration and a couple of test drives, I've decided to go with the S5, instead of the A5.

Thanks
  • vr90802vr90802 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Could you please provide July 2013 Audi RS5 lease rates for Tier 1 credit at 36 and 48 month?

Ive got the residual at 10k per year of

36 months - 56%
    42 months - 52%
    48 months - 49%
    Hey Bill. Wow three years. Time flies. Here you go.

Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2014 S5 Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00148 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for hooli88. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 S5 Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00148 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 model are .00089 and 54%. The money factor for the '13 Prestige is the same, but the residual value is 2% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi vr90802. An RS5...fancy. Here you go.

Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 RS5 Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00172 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00192 and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • bmwforever1bmwforever1 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks CarMan. Are the 36 month numbers for the RS5 convertible any different from the couple model?

Thanks
  • vr90802vr90802 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks!
  • ricks8ricks8 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

Can you please provide the July money factors and residual values for a 2014 S5 Premium Plus Cabriolet for a 10K mile / year lease over 36 or 42 months? Also, does Audi offer lower than 10K mile / year leases, such as 7,500? Thank you!
  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154
    Hey Carman I would like to know July lease rates for RS5 coupe 3yrs/12000 mls please? Used to get them from Lee Scott but cant find his contact now..let me know thanks
    is this for 2014 RS5 coupe
  • mobius75mobius75 Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone share what their lease payments are on a 2014 S5 Convertible? I was quoted about 2500 down and 779 a month/39 months with 10k miles, for a premium plus one. That included sales tax and I currently have an Audi so probably lease loyalty. MSRP on the car was about 68k. Think it's a fair price?
    You're welcome bmwforever1. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 RS5 Convertible with 10,000 miles per year are .00172 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome vr90802.

Car_man
    Host
    edited July 2013
    Here you go ricks8. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 S5 Coupe Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00148 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00148 and 56%.

Don't go with a 42-month lease, the numbers aren't as attractive.

Audi might offer leases with 7,500 miles per year. If so, the residual values for that allowance would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go cocon. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 RS5 Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00172 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Carman. BTW I've been trying to contact Lee Scott but dont know how to do that since you got your contact us section redesigned..can you provide me with his email or some other contact info?Will appreciate that,thanks man!
  • ricks8ricks8 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Car Man
    Hey Carman do you know MF and res for August for RS5 coupe 12 000 miles/36 months?Thanks
  • hooli88hooli88 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man and others,

I've recently placed an order to lease a 2014 S5, and I based my negotiations on the information you provided, which you've stated is for consumers that qualify for the top tier credit. I'm not putting anything down on the lease itself, but I am paying all fees (tags, license, and acquisition) and AudiCare upfront.

When the dealership ran my credit, they told me that I qualified for the A tier but not the A+ tier. They showed me that my credit score was around 780 for all 3 bureaus but they said that I would have needed 850+ to qualify for the A+ tier. Since they said 850+, I’m assuming they are referring to the Vantage Score which has a range up to 990 (the highest for FICO is 850). Even then, based on a rough conversion, my score should be around 900 given the 3 FICO scores that were pulled from the bureaus.

Does this even sound right, or is the dealer just marking the money factor back up (I agreed to only pay the buy rate)? After telling me that I only qualified for A tier, they changed the MF which only bumped the monthly payment up $7 but that still concerns me.

Any thoughts, experiences or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Carman I am getting my car next week so I really need to know lease rates for September 12000/36m? Dealer trying to play me with saying they have RS5 of MF .00317..and I know it wont be more than .00175..
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,268
    September numbers take effect on September 4th, assuming they change.. If we get them, it will be awhile after that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• s5ddss5dds Member Posts: 1
    Fist time leasing here. Read up on others' experience - super helpful so thank you.

Just out of Bay Area dealership:

2014 S5 Coupe - Premium Prestige
    Adjusted cap: $62,500
    Edmund's True Market Value: $60,727

Lease terms:
    36-month
    12,000 miles
    $1,500K down
    MF: .00198
    Residual: 57%
    Total monthly payment: $1,015

No desire to keep the vehicle after lease ends.

Thoughts?
  • john0711john0711 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a 2014 S5 cab. I was looking at the Prestige package @ $6,250 but see it contains Nav system $2,950, Side assist $500, B&O sound $850 and adaptive headlights. So it seems that the adaptive headlights cost $1,950 which seems very high unless there are other things in the Prestige package that are not advertised. Anybody know? or are the adaptive headlights just very expensive ! Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,268
    Something else to think about, if you are leasing...

The Prestige model residuals are 2% lower than the Premium Plus... That's another $1200 over the life of the lease, even if they are optioned out to the same price...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147

Please continue in the 2014 Audi S5 Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.