Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Civic Accessories and Modifications

Comments

• geeknextdoorgeeknextdoor Member Posts: 5
    I bought a new Civic EX sedan with Navigation last month. While shopping, every dealer told me it had XM Radio. I called the dealer today to ask how to activate it, and they are now trying to figure out where my radio ID is.

They believe that it is supposed to have XM built-in. I think they are going to be surprised when they find out what I seem to have found out today while researching it... that Honda totally botched the marketing of the XM radio for their cars. Some come with it, and some don't. They all say they are XM Ready whether they have it fully installed or just ready for you to spend $800 on installing the rest of the stuff.

I'm hoping that when they come to the realization that the car does not have XM ability out of the box that they will give it to me. How am I supposed to know it doesn't have it if they have been looking for a day to figure out how to activate it?!?!

Bryan
  • rtavaresrtavares Member Posts: 6
    Bryan,

Welcome to my world. The dealer I bought my car from (Poway Honda) told me it had XM. I spent several hours after I got the car home trying to get it to work, called the dealer, who now told me that XM Ready doesn't mean that it's ready for XM. The dealer told me to call Honda. Calling Honda was no help either. They logged the complaint and told me that the dealer was responsible.

So, I'll be having to file a small claims action against the dealer to get any action on this. Honda's intentional deception of the XM Ready feature (which only consists of the button on the dash and a partial wiring harness) is hardly ready.

Good luck on your fight. I'll be happy to share my findings as they arrive.

Rick
    I plan on talking with the dealer again tomorrow. This dealer was really good to me, so we'll see how far they go to make me a happy customer. They know I'm coming in soon to buy a van, so maybe they will go the extra mile. This is where "great" dealers have the opportunity to make the "good" ones look bad.

I'll post tomorrow when I find something out.

Bryan
  • doan4udoan4u Member Posts: 105
    My advice, most dealership sale person or service department are not very knowledgable with the new vehicle. I asked a Honda service dealer department for price estimate for Auxiliary Jack, Courtesy Light. They haven't a clue what I was talking about. I have describe to them in details before they figure what it is. The EX sedan w/ navigation should have XM radio. You should have a serial number/ XM Radio ID of the XM radio. Register/activate with Sirius or XM radio are very simple as long your have the serial number of your radio.

I have a LX 2006 civic sedan. I used a, "XTR8CK Sirius Satellite Plug and Play Radio Receiver and Vehicle Kit".
    It work just perfect for me. I asked a knowledge friend to hide the wire and connect to power sources.It cost me 60 dollar and monthly service.At night time the dashboard and the Sirius radio glow blue like some futuristic science. It look GREAT on my dashboard. It SOUND GREAT with my radio.

Watch out when they say "Ready". All Honda vehicle are equip for addition Honda Accessories. ;)

Check http://www.collegehillshonda.com/civicsedan/2006_electronics.htm ;)
    You need corrected products made for the Civic audio system. http://www.nebekh.com/2006-honda-civic-ex-mp3-card.php

I hope this site help you. Good Luck!!! ;)
    P.S.
    I assume all vehicle have Anti-Theft Radioas a standard. The radio ID is located with the Identification Card with the owner package kit.

I was issue with the ID that contain my radio security code, Serial Number w/the radio.

I hope this help :P ;)
    The amazing thing is that nobody seems to have ever activated an XM Radio in a 2006 Honda Civic EX with Navigation System.

I just don't get it!

Sent the dealership an email yesterday...have yet to hear back from them. I'll have to call today to see what the status is. I smell class action law suit against Honda for their mis-marketing of this feature. If the dealerships don't understand it, how do they expect a consumer to figure it out?

Bryan
    Just got off the phone with Team Honda in Lithia Springs,GA (where I bought my car). They said oops. We thought you had purchased the $800 xm add-on. You don't have any service, and we aren't going to give you any sort of help in getting it installed as far as price goes.

There goes my opinion of them.

Bryan
  • sthavornsthavorn Member Posts: 31
    I think Bluetooth is more important than navigation while driving. I hope honda add on bluetooth along with navigation system option. Anyone has any informations?
    Bryan,

Sorry to hear that, but that is pretty much what I expected. They gave me the same run around.

I find it interesting that they (the Honda dealers) don't say a peep about XM when you are buying the car (hell they even told me it was there), but after the car is sold, boy then do they know all about the required installation.

I'm going to make an example out of the dealership I bought my car from. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

Rick
  • davem7davem7 Member Posts: 35
    I received my notice from Honda today for the 2006 HCH concerning "erratic fuel mileage readings" and the offer to replace the tachometer gauge control module.

I'm just curious whether anyone has had this update performed and if it has resulted in accurate mpg readings.
  • els2023els2023 Member Posts: 29
    I am buying a 2006 Honda Civic EX and I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Honda Bass Speaker accessory? Is it worth it and is it needed?

Thanks!!
  • els2023els2023 Member Posts: 29
    I am buying a 2006 Civic Sedan EX and was wondering how people felt the standard headlights are. Are they OK or do they need upgrading to PIAA lights and what does this do to our warranty?
  • svalmv3svalmv3 Member Posts: 2
    Greetings, I am new to this board and want to get some opinions on mods I am considering for my Civic.
    First, I have the Galaxy Grey paint scheme. What do ya'll think about light smoke tinting of the windows? How much should it run? Second, I am considering installing the blue interior courtesy light kit. Is this a hard mod to put in? Has anyone seen it, is it worth the trouble? And lastly, I have used 3M XPEL clear bra products for the nose & bumper of my previous cars. This stuff is EXCELLENT paint protection, but pretty pricey. Any suggestions to reasonably priced vendors?

Thanks for your time,
    svalmv3
  • darkcircadarkcirca Member Posts: 1
    I used to have my XM Radio activated. It was given to me this way, but it was just for a few months then we cancelled it, but it was activated at one point at the dealer.

Stacey
  • leavenfish1leavenfish1 Member Posts: 65
    Small Claims court??? You guys really need to get tech savy and know what you are getting when something says "XM Ready"!

Every buy a 'Cable ready TV' years ago? Did you seriously think cable came with it? lol.
    No one needs your sarcasm.
    FYI - I've forgotten more about tech than you will ever learn !!

What were talking about here is the dealership telling people that XM is installed. Please review what the definition of 'ready' is in the dictionary.
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    You are correct, the sarcasm is not necessary at all and should have been left at the door. But the analogy to a "cable-ready" TV is a good one.

I'm sorry that your salesperson didn't explain more fully what was meant by that.
  • sacwebsacweb Member Posts: 2
    Actually, the analogy to a cable ready tv is not a good one. In a cable ready tv the tuner is built in. You merely have to subscribe to the service to have cable. You don't have to buy an additional tuner costing several hundred dollars and then pay several hundred more dollars to have in installed and then subscribe to the service!
    There is nothing wrong with sarcasm and I'm sorry you seemed to take offense at the comment.

Old tech does not equal new tech so you may well have forgotten more than I will ever learn.

Anyway, for a sales person to say that you will be receiving XM when you hop in the car would obviously be wrong. Most salesmen are not that dishonest though. Some in this thread have been whiners about this whole deal. Like I said, 'Cable ready' never meant you could receive cable TV. Clearly something else was needed...heck, even a subscription just as with XM. Those who took XM ready to mean they could hop in and start receiving XM just because it said XM Ready are those I really don't have any sympathy for.
    Aaaah yes. There always seems to be a joker like this on every chat room. The kind of guy who jumps in, shoots off a synical comment and then hides behind his own personal angst.

By the looks of your comments, you must be a Democrat, or a Honda saleman (or both).

For the record, the definition of 'ready' according to Webster is, " to be completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress". When you buy a cable-ready TV the expectation at the time of sale is that the TV contains the relevant hardware to be able to make use of the cable signal when you subscribe to the service. The expectation is NOT that it will have a button labeled 'cable' on the remote and nothing else.

Such is the case with the Honda Civic and their interpretation of the radio being XM ready. In fact, the stereo in the car contains no hardware to enable the reception of the XM microwave signal. The radio only contains a button on the dashboard labeled 'XM' which is connected to a pair of wires and a molex connector. The actual installation of the hardware to receive XM entails a total of 60+ steps (according to Honda's own installation manual on the net) requiring disassembly of most of the dash, center console, and trunk. Hardly what anyone would call 'ready'.

A Honda under this scenario is only 'ready' to spend another $1000.

This problem is compounded by the fact that the dealerships are telling people that all you have to do is subscribe to XM to get it working. Also, XM satellite and Honda announced in a 2006 press release that ALL Civics would have XM. There is a big distinction here between something that is 'ready' and something that is 'capable'. Honda's product is XM capable not XM ready.

The deception goes further. All Sirius ready cars come with the hardware installed. All one needs to do is activate the service. Hell, my 2006 Jeep Rubicon even came with the first-years service free!!!

My Honda dealer should be lucky that I'm only suing them in Small Claims and not lobbying for a Class Action status.

Now, about that old versus new tech stuff. What does that mean Einstein? Maybe you would like to explain how apsidal rotation and nutation affects the XM signals. Maybe you could expound on the setup of VPN using a Darwin Unix terminal. How about just explaining how a simple transistor or Op-Amp works?

Just because you know how to program the time on your VCR or know how to plug your IPOD into your car does not make you an expert in technology. You would be well suited to keep your crass comments to yourself.

Rick (an irritated, highly intellectual Honda Civic owner)
    I agree that the wording on Honda's website concerning "XM Ready" is misleading. When I purchased my 2006 HCH from a Lia Honda dealership I inquired specifically about this point and they stated that the XM had to be installed by the dealer at an additional cost.

If a Class Action Lawsuit were to be filed I probably wouldn't have any merit in my complaint. No auto dealer is above some type of deception but in my opinion the buyer has an obligation to aggressively question the dealer on accessory issues. If the dealer is clearly deceitful they should be held liable but i'm still not completely convinced that the matter is worthy of a Class Action Lawsuit or that the plaintiffs' would prevail.

More likely than not the plaintiffs' lawyers would rake in millions on a settlement and the individual plaintiff would end up with a free one year subscription to XM but no XM radio.
  • rysa4rysa4 Member Posts: 9
    Well I would take a look at the PDF files on the step by step install of the XM equipment. If you want your car to never be the same again go ahed and do that install. What a nightmare.

I'd recommend just using the jack on the front and the power output next to it. You can cleanly install a portable XM or Sirius or IPOD quickly. And for much less money.

Also, just an FYI, folks that feel the same way as pissed off intellectual here have gotten free installs by using regular Honda Care National Hotline numbers without going to court
  • cchuacchua Member Posts: 1
    Hi evryone,Im new here and only stumbled across this site.
    I have just bought a 4 door civic EG8 recently.However,the two front seats are pretty worn :P and I decided to get them changed for better seats.With that in mind,I have bought a pair of seats that came out of a CRX.Now I find that the sliding rails from the original seats dont fit my "new" ones. :mad:
    Can anybody with any experience of doing this mod/swap give me some advise?Or does anyone know of any websites that deals with subjects like that?
    I would prefer to fabricate something myself instead of spending lotsa money buying a specific seat frame for them.Thanks
    I don't want to get in a shouting match with anyone, rtavares.

You do not seem to realize that there are a whole host of products that range from autos to home theater receivers, a multitude of audio head units, XM-Ready short wave receivers, etc that are 'XM Ready' and I believe all require more than just a subscription. They do all have the necessary and required XM chipsets I believe. That's mostly where the 'ready' comes from.

Do a quick Google search and you will see that this is simply the Lingua Fanca of the industry. No one is being misled (unless we are talking about dishonest auto salesmen, but that's an entirely different matter).

If the loser in small claims court pays the cost, I think maybe you should reconsider...
    I took my '06 HCH to the dealer to have the tachometer module replaced in accordance with the product defect notice sent out earlier.

The module replaced includes the odometer and later I noticed that it was on zero and not advanced to the actual mileage. That mileage was noted on the work order.

I'm curious as to whether this was an oversight or if it is physically impossible to advance the reading on a new odometer.

So far the new mpg tripmeter appears to be functioning properly and not resetting every 64 miles or so. The tripmeter reading for 135 miles was l mpg lower than my filler pipe measurement. Hopefully future readings will be as consistent
    I think I know what all the confusion is about. Honda claim all Civic 2006 is "XM Ready". Peoples assume it ready for service. They assume all it need is to activate the service with XM radio. People didn't aware that to activate the service. The dealer have to install the receiver into the vehicle. That cost $300-500 money. :P

The miss guide is "Ready". The vehicle is "ready" to install more accessory only. The problems lie with the dealer or sale person did not fully explain to a average buyer. The average buyer missunderstood "XM Ready". :confuse: The problems could also lie with the buyer that didn't drill saleperson or assume it there with XM radio.

;)
    Well you know what they say about the word 'assume'...

Buyers really need to be educated about something they are plunking down maybe 20 grand for--anything they would be plunking down 20 grand for, for that matter. Anyone who might rely on an auto 'salesman' for info is a fool to be honest; particularly in this information age we live in.
  • lacontelaconte Member Posts: 9
    I went with dark tint (28%) on side windows & rear window. Cost $145.

I balked at the $250 cost of a dealer-installed 3M clear-bra lazer-cut kit. Instead, I paid approximately $40 for a 12" X 48" strip of 3M XPEL film and applied it myself to leading edge of Civic hood. Given the curvature of the hood's leading edge, the film extends approx. 10" onto hood.
  • bluesman125bluesman125 Member Posts: 13
    ...where I had an excellent experience, re: the 'XM question'. ;)

I, too, had a salesman that didn't know that 'XM Ready' really wasn't, and was assured before buying the car that all I had to do was call XM with the radio ID, and I'd be all set. (We're not all as careful a buyer or as tech savvy as leavenfish1, it seems; even the salesmen don't know as much about it as he does.)

ANYhoo, once the real deal was discovered, we talked on the phone about how much it was going to cost to install it: $796. :mad: NO. WAY.

I went back in person to discuss what they were going to do about it, and as luck would have it, there was ANOTHER new HCH owner there WITH THE SAME ISSUE. He overheard me telling the sales manager about it, came over and said he was there to discuss the exact same thing. His position was the same as mine: we're XM fans, it's important to us, and we were told it was present and ready to be activated. If we have to pay extra (especially THAT MUCH extra!) it's a deal-breaker, and they can have the cars - both his and mine - back.

They decided to keep us both as customers: they'll eat the cost, and install XM for us. (Hell, we both paid full sticker price, so they won't be losing any money.)

Bottom line: Honda doesn't seem to be informing its sales force about this rather important detail, BUT individual dealerships are dealing with it the best way they can. In my case (and my new friend's case, too), they are ordering and installing the equipment for free, and INFORMING THEIR SALESMEN to let all future customers know the real deal re: XM radio for the Navi system: it's extra, available as an option.

I was impressed; I figgered I'd have a big screamin' meemie fight over it, with me threatening small claims/BBB action, and trying to force them to take back the car and giving me a full refund. Didn't go like that AT ALL, and they're going to do the Right Thang.

I'll be coming back next model year for their Odyssey mini-van. :D
    Buyers SHOULD be educated, absolutely. That is one of the functions of a salesman. And THAT person has a positive duty to know his product and disseminate accurate information about it.

I'm no fool, and I resent your sniffy, snide comments, particularly as you seem to believe that 'caveat emptor' should govern all business transactions. That way lies chaos and jungle law anytime money changes hands.

In other words, THAT is foolishness.
    Glad that you get what you want into the car(XM radio). Most people wouldn't fight for there products or services. I hope no one get offended whatever he/she says. This website is good learning experience in my opinion. Criticism is GOOD ;) It keep me informed, knowledge, and not get screw by the dealership. :D;)

P.S. I like TomTom navigation system better. I could carry it and connected to any vehicle. Bestly the rental car. I travel allots in US. I own a LX Civic. I LOVE my car. Beside minor defect, I could live with it. They don't build above high qualities perfection anymore. IT all massive production.

Peace!!! :shades:
    Let's let that be the last post on this argument, okay folks? It's time to agree to disagree on what information the sales person should be imparting about what XM-ready really means. No one is going to change anyone's mind, we can probably all agree on that! ;)
    If anyone out there has an EX and would like XM radio without paying Honda an arm and a leg, do what I am doing: I had an XM unit with a line out feature on the small car cradle. There is an adaptor that plugs those units directly into the Aux of your EX. The sound perfect! For $5 I have perfect XM!! :shades:
    True the Honda Civic 2006 is "accessory" equipped with connector for Auxilary Jack, Ipod, XM, etc.... Anyone with experience could install other electronic. Good example is that Honda only carry 8 Disk CD Changer. I prefer 12 Disk Pioneer CD Changer. I have a experience Tech install the same location as the manufacture. When I have time I will post the picture. :shades:
    A national news magazine is looking to interview college students who has “pimped” out his/her ride Have you tricked out your car with big rims, outrageous stereos, wild paint jobs, spoilers, ground effects, neon lights, nitrous, the works . Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Friday, June 9, 2006 by 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET containing your daytime contact information and the make and model of the car you’ve “pimped” out.

Thanks,
    Chintan Talati
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com
  • pmachnickpmachnick Member Posts: 3
    Do you have the name of the adapter you used? Did the music sound good? Any problems? I'm going out tomorrow and getting the adapter, someone on this site posted a link to a $300 adapter, that's crazy!
  • pmachnickpmachnick Member Posts: 3
    I too had the same problem with XM radio. The sales person even told me to call XM and activate it. The way it was explained to me was the XM radio was ready to go, just had to pay to turn it on. Someone at the dealer finally looked it up and said it would cost me $610 to turn it on. That is insane! Anyone else having luck getting the equiptment for free? Let me know, I plan to [non-permissible content removed] really soon to honda. :lemon:
  • slowpedalerslowpedaler Member Posts: 62
    The person who got his install free told the dealer that he was misled by the salesperson. Whether the salesperson should have known better or not is not the point in your case. Let your dealer know [politely] that the information you were given affected your decision to buy the car at that price, and you would like the install fee waived. There's no need to start out pissed. Nobody intentionally screwed you, they just made a mistake that affected you financially and now they get to fix it.
    I went back into the dealership to see what they were going to do to make me happy, and by being agreeable and friendly, I was prepared to be made happy. I always try to do things like that the easy way first, but given the rep most car dealers have, I was ALSO prepared to NOT be made happy, in which case I'd have escalated as far as I had to.

But none of that was necessary. It was an honest mistake on their part (twice over; glad that guy was there at exactly the same time I was!), and they acknowledged that they had to fix it.

I was pleasantly surprised, but my approach made it easy for 'em to do the Right Thing. Start out angry, and they may just dig their heels in.
  • kheiron44kheiron44 Member Posts: 2
    I just purchased a 2006 Civic LX. Great car but the sound system sucks. Now that i look back on it, I probably should've purchased the EX with a 350 watt sound system instead of my 160 watt system.

I want to, for now, replace the speakers. What speakers are recommended and how hard would it to do the job myself. Also, the Honda website says there are 6 speakers installed, I know of the 2 on the front door and the 2 on the back near the rear windshield, where are the other 2??
  • shiggidyshiggidy Member Posts: 1
    I just ordered a 2006 civic EX and am thinking of installing factory xm radio. My concern is where the CD player is. I cannot find a pic that shows where the cd player is with the factory xm radio. Anyone have this installed? If so please let me know.

P.S. The dealer I went to consistantly told me I had to buy the extra equipment for the xm radio. Fortunately for me I work at a Honda factory and can get the equipment half off. Still a little high what I want to pay but it will look much better and more convenient in the dash.
  • jw05pilotjw05pilot Member Posts: 3
    http://www.xmradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_2006_05_10.html

Per XM Corporate website: Factory Installed!!!!!!

AMERICAN HONDA SELLS ONE MILLIONTH VEHICLE WITH FACTORY-INSTALLED XM SATELLITE RADIO

Washington D.C., May 10, 2006 -- XM Satellite Radio, America's number-one satellite radio company with more than 6.5 million subscribers, today announced that American Honda Motor Co. recently sold its one-millionth vehicle with a factory-installed XM Satellite Radio, extending XM's leadership position in the new automobile market.
    American Honda is rapidly increasing the availability and volume of Honda and Acura vehicles with XM Satellite Radio. American Honda will equip more than 550,000 of its 2006 model year vehicles with XM. Honda introduced its first factory-installed XM vehicles in 2003.

"American Honda is pleased to join with our strategic partner XM Satellite Radio in celebrating the sale of our one millionth vehicle with factory-installed XM," said John Mendel, senior vice president of automobile operations, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. "XM provides our customers with an enormous variety of entertainment and information as they travel from coast to coast, and XM NavTraffic is critical to our advanced navigation capabilities."

"Honda is one of the world's most successful automakers, and our partnership with American Honda is a fundamental part of XM's success. This milestone underscores how XM is the leading provider of satellite radio for the automobile industry, as well as the market leader in satellite radio overall," said Hugh Panero, president and CEO, XM Satellite Radio.

XM is a factory-installed feature on the 2006 models of Motor Trend's Car of the Year Honda Civic and Truck of the Year Honda Ridgeline, as well as other Honda models, including Pilot, Accord, Accord Hybrid, Odyssey, and Element. In addition, XM is standard, factory-installed equipment on all Acura RL, TL, TSX and MDX models. Acura recently announced that XM will also be a factory-installed standard feature of the all-new 2007 Acura RDX Sport Utility Vehicle.
    Geee! Sorry your radio system sound suck! Mine Civic 06 LX sound GREAT!!

Here the website that will help you. Look for "Bass System Kit". Check pdf file guide.
    http://collegehillshonda.com/civichybrid/2006_hybrid_electronics.htm

Here a good website that picture to guide you.
    http://www.8thcivic.com/DIY/speaker-install/rear_speaker_install.html

This website is very good in my opinion. It help you install almost everything people want now on their Civic 2006.

Good Luck!! ;) :shades:
    I hate the bearer of bad news. They are corrected about XM radio install into Civic 2006. They didn't tell you that the, " XM Tuner: Unit Kit" is NOT install into your vehicle. The XM Tuner locate back trunk area of your vehicle. It travel upward to your radio system. That kit cost $369-$500 dollar without installation cost.

The best way to figure it ready to activate with XM radio. Look for XM antennae(1"x1.5" size).

The only vehicle that is standard from base on your quote is "In addition, XM is standard, factory-installed equipment on all Acura RL, TL, TSX and MDX models. "

I hope this help ;)

P.S. I sworn I post this message before :P
    Woooow, They sure allots peoples confuse with XM radio. Even if you work at the factory for Honda too :P I better watch my language, ok. :shades:

I assume you have EX Civic Sedan 06, if Si, it ok, because all EX model should have XM/CD radio already in there vehicle. What everyone is missing is the " XM Tuner Kit Unit". It locate back in th trunk side of the vehicle.

Look for antennae (1"x1.5" size) black box shape. It stick onto your front driver side top corner of windshield.
    It sometime stick onto top roof near the back window too.
    If you happen to see the antennae. You one LUCKY soul that already set to activate your XM radio. :P

Do a google search for " Honda civic 2006". There is a site or forum fully explain to you step by step setup, picture too. ;)

Hope this help bud
    Dude, Honda isn't saying this. XM could say on their website that the unit has gills and your car can breate underwater if it wants. Everyone who wants something for nothing should just get over it!

BTW...I have a $40 RoadyXT that plugs directly into the Aux in...the sound is awesome!
    I haven't seen where anyone says they want something for nothing. People are just upset because usually when something is "factory installed" it doesn't need a ~$500 part added in order to work.

We understand how you feel about this, but if people want to discuss how they feel about it here, let's let them, okay?
    He said. "Per XM Corporate website: Factory Installed!!!!!!"

...and I pointed out that XM can say what ever they want, their stock is not that highly rated so they will 'say' lots of thins.

But Honda is not saying this!

Where the people 'wanting something for nothing' comes in is when I hear people complaining that they purchased a Honda expecting XM to be ready to go when they turned on their radio...then complaining to the dealerships and wanting it. Again, dishones sales men are one thing, and I'm not talking about that. People however do seem to want XM for nothing when XM when they are not entitled to it. You get tired of hearing people go on and on about this!

I've also presented a simple and CHEAP solution. The sound is excellent...and you can even take the unit in your home and listen if you like.
    YahhhhhOOOOooo! Let get our feeling out :P I have Sirius radio connected to my sweety baby Honda Civic Sedan LX. My car come second, before my girlfriend. :P You right, it cheaper. Unit could be used in home or travel with other vehicles. I take mine traveling in a rental car. When I have time or figure out to post these image. Let evryone see what it look like inside.

I'm planning to remove my automatic steering console this weekend to install auxiliary Jack. Base all the info. I gather from the internet. It look very simple enough. Then hope to have the Ipod connect to it. :shades:
This discussion has been closed.