Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Can you lease a Ford F-250?

davidmeldavidmel Posts: 7
edited January 16 in Ford

Hi,

I think I am settled in getting the Lariat F250, however I am not sure if there are any leasing programs being offered by Ford. Anyone has a clue if or if not there is a leasing program for these trucks?

1 million thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325

    We don't have new numbers for January, yet... but, last quarter, there was no lease program on the F-250... Only on the F-150

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I was wondering if any numbers were released, or if there were any leasing programs for the ford F250 released?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325

    Well... technically, you can lease one, but the programs aren't very good... They all use Ford's standard lease money factor... I don't know exactly what that is, but 4.9% APR would be a pretty good guess..

    Residuals range from 39% to 51%, depending on which F-250 model you are interested in..

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • davidmeldavidmel Posts: 7

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any news about the new 2015 F250's release date (Ford is giving a vague answer of "spring of 2014") and is there a significant change in the truck that would prompt me to opt for that truck over the 2014 models?

  • 13_f15013_f150 Posts: 87
    edited December 2016
    Bringing post from the dead. I know there's no public figures on leasing a superduty. Is there a reason why? Does anyone know what Fords standard high lease rate is or 3rd party leasing companies? Residual on buying and selling is high, dont see why leasing woundnt be the same.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    13_f150 said:

    Bringing post from the dead. I know there's no public figures on leasing a superduty. Is there a reason why? Does anyone know what Fords standard high lease rate is or 3rd party leasing companies? Residual on buying and selling is high, dont see why leasing woundnt be the same.

    I don't have the money factor... I would assume it's around 6% APR, though.

    We do have residuals.
    2WD or 4WD?
    What cab configuration?
    What term/mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 13_f15013_f150 Posts: 87
    edited December 2016
    4wd, crew cab, lariat, 12k+
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    13_f150 said:

    4wd, crew cab, lariat, 12k+

    54% residual for 36/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 71
    Are the lease numbers the same on a 17 XLT super crew gas 4x4? 36/15?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    cwa318 said:

    Are the lease numbers the same on a 17 XLT super crew gas 4x4? 36/15?

    52% residual for 36/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 71
    No difference diesel versus gas? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    cwa318 said:

    No difference diesel versus gas? Thanks!

    Nope

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carguymiacarguymia Posts: 20
    I am looking for money factor and residuals for the following vehicles:

    2017 Ford F250 XL, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 XLT, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 Lariat, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases


    Location is Miami, FL 33189. Also, any cash incentives.

    Thank you in advance for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    carguymia said:

    I am looking for money factor and residuals for the following vehicles:

    2017 Ford F250 XL, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 XLT, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 Lariat, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases


    Location is Miami, FL 33189. Also, any cash incentives.

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    All F-250 4X4 CrewCab residuals are 51%/41% residual for 36/48 months, 15K/yr
    Add 2% or 3% for 12K or 10K/yr.

    We don't have any information on APRs or incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carguymiacarguymia Posts: 20
    The ford website has an APR for a 48 month loan of 3.9%, can I assume a MF of .001625?

    Also, on their incentives page they have some footnotes for some of the incentives that say "qualifications rule of 10" or "qualifications rule of 5" or "qualifications rule of 1". I searched on the internet and can't find out what they are referring to? I don't think they are math theorems.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,113
    carguymia said:

    The ford website has an APR for a 48 month loan of 3.9%, can I assume a MF of .001625?

    Also, on their incentives page they have some footnotes for some of the incentives that say "qualifications rule of 10" or "qualifications rule of 5" or "qualifications rule of 1". I searched on the internet and can't find out what they are referring to? I don't think they are math theorems.

    The lease rate and the purchase rate are likely very different.

    No information on the terms you refer to; you may have to inquire with the dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ladderco2ladderco2 Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    kyfdx said:

    carguymia said:

    I am looking for money factor and residuals for the following vehicles:

    2017 Ford F250 XL, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 XLT, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 Lariat, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases


    Location is Miami, FL 33189. Also, any cash incentives.

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    All F-250 4X4 CrewCab residuals are 51%/41% residual for 36/48 months, 15K/yr
    Add 2% or 3% for 12K or 10K/yr.

    We don't have any information on APRs or incentives.
    How do I compute this into a $0 down (except for first month) monthly payment? I am coming off a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport lease, and I am at a wash owed/worth @ $31k. The 2018 F250 XLT, 4x4, gas, crew is being offered for $49k (without negotiating).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,113
    ladderco2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    carguymia said:

    I am looking for money factor and residuals for the following vehicles:

    2017 Ford F250 XL, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 XLT, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases

    2017 Ford F250 Lariat, 4x4, 6.2L Gas, crew, Mileage 10k/12k/15k on 36/48 month leases


    Location is Miami, FL 33189. Also, any cash incentives.

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    All F-250 4X4 CrewCab residuals are 51%/41% residual for 36/48 months, 15K/yr
    Add 2% or 3% for 12K or 10K/yr.

    We don't have any information on APRs or incentives.
    How do I compute this into a $0 down (except for first month) monthly payment? I am coming off a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport lease, and I am at a wash owed/worth @ $31k. The 2018 F250 XLT, 4x4, gas, crew is being offered for $49k (without negotiating).
    The post you are responding to is almost a year old.

    The current residual for the model in question is 50% for 36/15.

    Still no APR or incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ladderco2ladderco2 Posts: 5
    I realize that, but I am still interested in a lease of an F250...I prefer not to talk to a dealer as I cringe whenever I walk into one. I had my oil changed and tires rotated recently and I think I met every salesman on staff just walking around the showroom while waiting.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,113
    ladderco2 said:

    I realize that, but I am still interested in a lease of an F250...I prefer not to talk to a dealer as I cringe whenever I walk into one. I had my oil changed and tires rotated recently and I think I met every salesman on staff just walking around the showroom while waiting.

    Likely the APR is in the neighborhood of 5-6%, if we had to guess.

    You can do a lot of research and negotiation via email or text. If the dealer is an old-school "come on down, we'll make ya a great deal" kind of place, you may want to find a dealer more accommodating to how you want to conduct business.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Residual/MF/Rebates
    2018 Ford F-250 Limited Crew Cab Pickup
    36/10k
    48/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    tkallday said:

    Residual/MF/Rebates
    2018 Ford F-250 Limited Crew Cab Pickup
    36/10k
    48/10k

    We don't have the rates for HD trucks.

    They generally don't have any lease incentives or discounted rates, and are very expensive to lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.