Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Nissan Sentra Lease Questions

steverstever Posts: 52,462
edited April 2015 in Nissan
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Nissan Sentra Lease Questions





Welcome to the Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Nissan Sentra leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Sentra, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Nissan Sentra page.

To see all forums discussions about the Nissan Sentra, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Nissan Sentra discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

  • Does anyone know the MF and RV on a 2014 Sentra SV 36mo 12k/yr? Thank you.

  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 85
    edited May 2014

    Please post the May MF / RV for 12k 24 Months and 36 Months leases. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

    @nkf2008 said:
    Please post the May MF / RV for 12k 24 Months and 36 Months leases. Thanks!

    .00024 MF. Residuals range from 69%-72% for 24mo, 12K/yr leases, depending on model.

    36mo, 12K/yr residuals range from 58%-61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 85

    @nkf2008 said:
    Please post the May MS / RV for 12k 24 Months and 36 Months leases. Thanks!
    @[email protected] said:

    Which model has the 72% RV? thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

    @nkf2008 said:
    Which model has the 72% RV? thanks!

    2014 Sentra S manual transmission for 24mo, 12K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rolento76rolento76 Posts: 47

    Can I get the June 2014 numbers for an automatic 2014 Nissan Sentra SV with SV Driver and Navigation packages for 36/12K along with any current incentives?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @rolento76 said:
    Can I get the June 2014 numbers for an automatic 2014 Nissan Sentra SV with SV Driver and Navigation packages for 36/12K along with any current incentives?

    60% and .00022

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rolento76rolento76 Posts: 47

    Are NMAC disposition fees negotiable?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

    @rolento76 said:
    Are NMAC disposition fees negotiable?

    No.... they will waive them, if you lease another car using NMAC

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skankinageskankinage Posts: 20

    Anyone have numbers for a 2014 SL Premium/Nav for 36mo/12k? I am in NY- thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

    @skankinage said:
    Anyone have numbers for a 2014 SL Premium/Nav for 36mo/12k? I am in NY- thanks!

    .00003 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skankinageskankinage Posts: 20

    Thank you!

  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 105

    What is the MF and RV% for:

    1. 2014 SL with Nav -- 36 mo with 15k mi/yr?
    2. 2014 SV with Nav -- 36 mo with 15k mi/yr?

    Quick response is much appreciated. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @ahashmi said:
    What is the MF and RV% for:

    1. 2014 SL with Nav -- 36 mo with 15k mi/yr?
    2. 2014 SV with Nav -- 36 mo with 15k mi/yr?

    Quick response is much appreciated. Thanks!

    SL - 57%

    SV - 57%

    MF is .00003 for both.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taraystarays Posts: 2

    Hello, Glad I found this forum.
    I have been researching leasing online, terms, lingo etc but I am still very very confused. Let me list what this lease says.

    2014 Nissan Altima SV MSRP: 25,840 in NY
    Tier 3 credit

    On my lease is says

    agreed upon vehicle value ****$27096.25 ???****

    Gross capitalized cost 28017.26 - (1064.31 tax, 595.00 aquisition and 326.00 for a service contract which i am told I AM NOT PAYING FOR??)

    ITEMIZATION OF GROSS CAPITALIZED COST
    capitalized cost reduction says 2905.46
    1st monthly payment 340.69
    title 10
    registration 185
    tax on capitalized cost reduction 158.89
    doc feee 75
    tire fee 12.50
    net trade in allowance 1725.00
    amount paid in cash 1963.54
    TOTAL 3688.54

    MONTHLY PAYMENT DETERMINED BELOW
    adjusted capitalized cost 26.175.11
    residual value 13953.60
    depreciation 12221.51
    rent charge 43.33
    months 36
    miles 15 k per yr
    total monthly payment 340.69

    On the fianance sheet is says total amount financed is; 26168.26

    Can someone help me make sense of this? I know I'm paying 340 a month but I am wanting to understand the numbers and WHY the agreed upon price vehicle area is higher than MSRP. Something is not adding up. Also I will not be buying this car when its returned. I will lease another. Was this a terrible deal?

    I appreciate any help I can get here.

    Thanks very much,
    Tarays

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @tarays said:
    Hello, Glad I found this forum.
    I have been researching leasing online, terms, lingo etc but I am still very very confused. Let me list what this lease says.

    2014 Nissan Altima SV MSRP: 25,840 in NY
    Tier 3 credit

    On my lease is says

    agreed upon vehicle value ****$27096.25 ???****

    Gross capitalized cost 28017.26 - (1064.31 tax, 595.00 aquisition and 326.00 for a service contract which i am told I AM NOT PAYING FOR??)

    ITEMIZATION OF GROSS CAPITALIZED COST
    capitalized cost reduction says 2905.46
    1st monthly payment 340.69
    title 10
    registration 185
    tax on capitalized cost reduction 158.89
    doc feee 75
    tire fee 12.50
    net trade in allowance 1725.00
    amount paid in cash 1963.54
    TOTAL 3688.54

    MONTHLY PAYMENT DETERMINED BELOW
    adjusted capitalized cost 26.175.11
    residual value 13953.60
    depreciation 12221.51
    rent charge 43.33
    months 36
    miles 15 k per yr
    total monthly payment 340.69

    On the fianance sheet is says total amount financed is; 26168.26

    Can someone help me make sense of this? I know I'm paying 340 a month but I am wanting to understand the numbers and WHY the agreed upon price vehicle area is higher than MSRP. Something is not adding up. Also I will not be buying this car when its returned. I will lease another. Was this a terrible deal?

    I appreciate any help I can get here.

    Thanks very much,
    Tarays

    I, too, don't understand why the sales price is higher than the MSRP. NY calculates taxes on a lease for the entire term and either adds it to the cap cost or the customer pays them up front.

    But, you should still be able to negotiate a healthy discount from sticker.

    Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to determine what your target selling price is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taraystarays Posts: 2

    hmm maybe they added the rent charge into the agreed upon vechile price? Which would be 43.33 a month x 36 = $1158.80 months and possibly they added the 15 k a year mile use? ( CLUELESS ). I do not see 15 k in miles a yr price anywhere on the lease.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @tarays said:
    hmm maybe they added the rent charge into the agreed upon vechile price? Which would be 43.33 a month x 36 = $1158.80 months and possibly they added the 15 k a year mile use? ( CLUELESS ). I do not see 15 k in miles a yr price anywhere on the lease.

    I don't think the dealer can legally do that - the formula for a lease is pretty standard.

    Perhaps you should start talking with another dealer if the first one is confusing you so much.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 105

    Sorry Michaell, I have one more question. What would the MF and RV% be for a 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV with SL Tech Pkg for 36 mo and 15k mi/yr in NJ?

    (I couldn't find a Versa lease question pg)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @ahashmi said:
    Sorry Michaell, I have one more question. What would the MF and RV% be for a 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV with SL Tech Pkg for 36 mo and 15k mi/yr in NJ?

    (I couldn't find a Versa lease question pg)

    Versa SV 36/15 - 56% and .00003

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 85

    I got a quote for a Nissan Sentra base model, MSRP 17650, I dont know the selling price but its coming out to to be 24 Months 12K miles for 175$ a month with about 1300$ in fees, (bank,dmv, 1st mo, etc).... Is this enough information to say its a good deal ?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @nkf2008 said:
    I got a quote for a Nissan Sentra base model, MSRP 17650, I dont know the selling price but its coming out to to be 24 Months 12K miles for 175$ a month with about 1300$ in fees, (bank,dmv, 1st mo, etc).... Is this enough information to say its a good deal ?

    We would need the selling price to model the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 85

    Lets say the selling price is 17650

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    @nkf2008 said:
    Lets say the selling price is 17650

    Using your MSRP and selling price with the 24/12 residual of 68% (S CVT) and MF of .00003, I get a pre-tax payment of $236.22.

    Quite a difference from the $175 you are quoting.

    Looks like we may be missing something here.

    If I change to the 36/12 RV of 60%, the pre-tax payment drops to $196.96.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alexorlandoalexorlando Posts: 7
    edited September 2014
    Hi Michaell. Can you tell me what the MF and RV would be for a 2014 Sentra SL w/Navigation and Leather, 36 months, 12k miles/yr for September? I'm in Florida.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

    Hi Michaell. Can you tell me what the MF and RV would be for a 2014 Sentra SL w/Navigation and Leather, 36 months, 12k miles/yr for September? I'm in Florida.

    .00003 MF and 56% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Michaell. Can you tell me what are the October MF and RV for a 2014 Sentra S 36mo/12k months for NJ and NY. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    alex_msu1 said:

    Hi Michaell. Can you tell me what are the October MF and RV for a 2014 Sentra S 36mo/12k months for NJ and NY. Thank you!

    .00003 and 58% for S CVT. Subtract 1% for MT.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell. Can you tell me what the November MF and RV for a 2014 Sentra S and SV are 24/10k for a Car purchased in MD but titled in DC? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    baddomes said:

    Hi Michaell. Can you tell me what the November MF and RV for a 2014 Sentra S and SV are 24/10k for a Car purchased in MD but titled in DC? Thanks in advance!

    S - 66% and .00003

    SV - 64% and .00003

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrv1mrv1 Posts: 6
    Hello Michaell:
    Can you please provide November MF and RV for a 2014 Sentra SV 36/15K purchased and titled in NJ. Can you also please confer $1,125 Nissan Financing Rebate and $500 Bonus Cash. Thank you much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    mrv1 said:

    Hello Michaell:
    Can you please provide November MF and RV for a 2014 Sentra SV 36/15K purchased and titled in NJ. Can you also please confer $1,125 Nissan Financing Rebate and $500 Bonus Cash. Thank you much.

    53% and .00003.

    Use the "Car Research" tab to link to the current incentives. I would only show lease cash, and there isn't any on Nissans.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • evnoobevnoob Posts: 39
    Hello,
    Do you have the December MF/RV/lease cash numbers for 2014 Nissan Sentra SL with Nav/Premium/Leather packages? Florida, 15k/36month.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    evnoob said:

    Hello,
    Do you have the December MF/RV/lease cash numbers for 2014 Nissan Sentra SL with Nav/Premium/Leather packages? Florida, 15k/36month.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00003 and 53%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wheatonrwheatonr Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Hello Michaell,

    I'm in Maine 04345 so I'm not sure if this question is a repeat answer from your upstate New York Answer. If so I'm sorry for the bother.

    Could I please have the MF and rv for 2014 S. 24 months vs 36 months 12k.

    Also do you know if the $1,150 lease cash and $500 bonus cash is for all trim levels of the Sentras?.

    Thanks-
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    wheatonr said:

    Hello Michaell,

    I'm in Maine 04345 so I'm not sure if this question is a repeat answer from your upstate New York Answer. If so I'm sorry for the bother.

    Could I please have the MF and rv for 2014 S. 24 months vs 36 months 12k.

    Also do you know if the $1,150 lease cash and $500 bonus cash is for all trim levels of the Sentras?.

    Thanks-

    Nissan numbers are national.

    I don't have any lease cash information on Nissans, so cannot confirm or deny what you've posted.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell

    Thank you for all you do. Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a 2014 Nissan Note SV based on 24 months 12K. I went to the Note forum however it doesn't appear anyone has posted within that form for months.

    Thanks,
    Ryan
    Michaell said:

    wheatonr said:

    Hello Michaell,

    I'm in Maine 04345 so I'm not sure if this question is a repeat answer from your upstate New York Answer. If so I'm sorry for the bother.

    Could I please have the MF and rv for 2014 S. 24 months vs 36 months 12k.

    Also do you know if the $1,150 lease cash and $500 bonus cash is for all trim levels of the Sentras?.

    Thanks-

    Nissan numbers are national.

    I don't have any lease cash information on Nissans, so cannot confirm or deny what you've posted.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    wheatonr said:

    Hi Michaell

    Thank you for all you do. Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a 2014 Nissan Note SV based on 24 months 12K. I went to the Note forum however it doesn't appear anyone has posted within that form for months.

    Thanks,
    Ryan


    Michaell said:

    wheatonr said:

    Hello Michaell,

    I'm in Maine 04345 so I'm not sure if this question is a repeat answer from your upstate New York Answer. If so I'm sorry for the bother.

    Could I please have the MF and rv for 2014 S. 24 months vs 36 months 12k.

    Also do you know if the $1,150 lease cash and $500 bonus cash is for all trim levels of the Sentras?.

    Thanks-

    Nissan numbers are national.

    I don't have any lease cash information on Nissans, so cannot confirm or deny what you've posted.
    65% and .00003

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ulasozcelikulasozcelik Charlotte, NCPosts: 22
    No 2015 figures?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    No 2015 figures?

    Yes ... Versa Note SL is 53% and .00003 for 36/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ulasozcelikulasozcelik Charlotte, NCPosts: 22
    Actually, do you still have figures for 2014 Sentra SL figures for 36 months with 15K miles? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

    Actually, do you still have figures for 2014 Sentra SL figures for 36 months with 15K miles? Thanks in advance.

    .00003 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ulasozcelikulasozcelik Charlotte, NCPosts: 22
    Just leased a 2014 Sentra SL with navigation, leather seats and several other options...

    MSRP: $24,210
    Selling Price: $20,000
    Terms: 36 months with 15K miles per year
    Money Down: $0 (drove out of the dealer without paying a dime)
    Cap. Cost: $21,500 (can't remember the exact amount, left the papers in the car - somewhere in the lower five hundreds) ($595 acquisition fee + Tax + DMV cost + $699 doc. fee)

    Monthly payment: $263 per month for 35 months (first month was paid by the dealership)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

    Just leased a 2014 Sentra SL with navigation, leather seats and several other options...

    MSRP: $24,210
    Selling Price: $20,000
    Terms: 36 months with 15K miles per year
    Money Down: $0 (drove out of the dealer without paying a dime)
    Cap. Cost: $21,500 (can't remember the exact amount, left the papers in the car - somewhere in the lower five hundreds) ($595 acquisition fee + Tax + DMV cost + $699 doc. fee)

    Monthly payment: $263 per month for 35 months (first month was paid by the dealership)

    Congratulations! Enjoy your new Nissan.

    We'll see you in three years when it's time to lease again....but don't be a stranger in the meantime.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stark78275stark78275 Posts: 27
    edited October 2015
    Can I get Sentra SV numbers for October? Residual % and Money factor in New Jersey? Do they run 10k or do they start from 12k? I would like to have the lowest possible. Are there any rebates or dealer cash for this month?

    What would be the mark up on MSRP should I expect? 6%?

  • Sorry for posting on 2014 forum, I switch to 2015. Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.