Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Porsche Macan Lease Questions

kerbkerb Posts: 172
edited April 2014 in Porsche

Greetings CarMan,

Long time no speak, hope this communication finds you well. I am anticipating delivery of a 2015 Macan S towards the end of this month or mid May. As such, I was wondering if you had any information regarding the residuals and buy rate for 36/10k and 36/12k leases? As always, thank you for your unparalled assistance.

Best Regards.

«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @kerb said:
    Greetings CarMan,

    Long time no speak, hope this communication finds you well. I am anticipating delivery of a 2015 Macan S towards the end of this month or mid May. As such, I was wondering if you had any information regarding the residuals and buy rate for 36/10k and 36/12k leases? As always, thank you for your unparalled assistance.

    Best Regards.

    .0020 MF and 61%/60% residual for 10K/12K yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerbkerb Posts: 172

    Thank you for your prompt response.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @kerb said:
    Thank you for your prompt response.

    If you get one, my wife wants to borrow it.. ;-)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerbkerb Posts: 172

    It would be my pleasure, let me know when you guys are in FL.

  • dino56dino56 Posts: 2

    Carman, Thank you for all the valuable info over the years. This is my 1st post.
    I was wondering if you had the money factor and residual values for the 2015 Macan Turbo. Thank you for your time.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410

    @dino56 said:
    Carman, Thank you for all the valuable info over the years. This is my 1st post.
    I was wondering if you had the money factor and residual values for the 2015 Macan Turbo. Thank you for your time.

    What lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dino56dino56 Posts: 2

    [email protected]> @[email protected] said:

    What lease term and miles per year?

    3 year lease. 10,000 miles per year. (macan turbo)

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @dino56 said:

    3 year lease. 10,000 miles per year. (macan turbo)

    .0020 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerbkerb Posts: 172

    Greetings kyfdx, as my car did not arrive at the end of April, could you kindly provide updated figures (if any) for a Macan S based upon 36/10k and 36/12k leases? Best Regards

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @kerb said:
    Greetings kyfdx, as my car did not arrive at the end of April, could you kindly provide updated figures (if any) for a Macan S based upon 36/10k and 36/12k leases? Best Regards

    .0020 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. Add 1% for 10K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerbkerb Posts: 172

    Excellent, thank you.

  • mmratnermmratner Posts: 14

    Does Porsche allow MSD (Multiple Security Deposits) and if yes, how do they affect the Money Factor?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @mmratner said:
    Does Porsche allow MSD (Multiple Security Deposits) and if yes, how do they affect the Money Factor?

    I can't tell you for sure, but I've never heard MSDs mentioned in connection with Porsche leases.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello - Can you provide money factor and residual for 36 Month, 15K miles on Macan S please?

    • Thanks in advance for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @boards3700 said:
    Hello - Can you provide money factor and residual for 36 Month, 15K miles on Macan S please?

    • Thanks in advance for your help.

    .0020 MF and 58% residual. MRM is $61,100 (maximum MSRP that can be residualized)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mdriveromdrivero Posts: 29

    Hello: I need the following information please:
    MF for Macan S and Turbo for 24/27 & 36 months + residuals.
    Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410

    @mdrivero said:
    Hello: I need the following information please:
    MF for Macan S and Turbo for 24/27 & 36 months + residuals.
    Thank you.

    How many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mdriveromdrivero Posts: 29

    12K Sorry....

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @mdrivero said:
    Hello: I need the following information please:
    MF for Macan S and Turbo for 24/27 & 36 months + residuals. 12K/yr
    Thank you.

    .0020 MF

    Macan S: 67%/65%/60% residual

    Macan Turbo: Subtract 2% from all residuals above.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mdriveromdrivero Posts: 29

    Thank you. For now I guess all Macan's will have the standard MF.
    Thanks for the info kyfdx

  • rmt3rmt3 Posts: 37
    edited June 2014

    What is the residual for Macan S 36 months 15K? Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410

    @rmt3 said:
    What is the residual for Macan S 36 months 15K? Thanks

    58%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mdriveromdrivero Posts: 29

    Just to give you an idea: A dealer quote me the following: Macan Turbo with options total $83K. 36 months /12K per year $1,350.00 Tax included. Only inceptions.
    Macan S with options total MSRP $73,000.00 same term and mileage $1,300.00 tax included.
    If you are going to configure your Macan with a lot of options, better deal will be the Turbo.

  • davidc1davidc1 Posts: 168

    That is ridiculously high, especially for the S. Better off financing.

  • xerxes480xerxes480 Posts: 9

    Hi kyfdx,

    Looking for July numbers (Residual, MF) for Macan Turbo, 36 month, and 12k miles/year.

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410

    @xerxes480 said:
    Hi kyfdx,

    Looking for July numbers (Residual, MF) for Macan Turbo, 36 month, and 12k miles/year.

    Thanks!

    We don't yet have any numbers from Porsche, though I suspect the MF will be .00200 - it has been this for at least the past 6 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xerxes480xerxes480 Posts: 9

    Thanks again!

  • Does anyone have residuals and money factors for a 2015 Macan S on a 12 month lease for 12,000 miles?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @freshpow78 said:
    Does anyone have residuals and money factors for a 2015 Macan S on a 12 month lease for 12,000 miles?

    12 month lease? .0020 MF and 72% residual for 12 mo, 15K/yr.

    If you meant 36 months, 12K/yr, it's .0020 MF and 60% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I was offered .0025 for 12k miles, 12 month lease. Apparently .0020 isn't the max rate they can offer. What is .0020, the manufacturer's suggested rate?

    He also tried to tell me that the money factors for a 12 month lease "aren't always advantageous" which is why it isn't as good. Sounds like he might be blowing some smoke up my [non-permissible content removed]

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    @freshpow78 said:
    I was offered .0025 for 12k miles, 12 month lease. Apparently .0020 isn't the max rate they can offer. What is .0020, the manufacturer's suggested rate?

    He also tried to tell me that the money factors for a 12 month lease "aren't always advantageous" which is why it isn't as good. Sounds like he might be blowing some smoke up

    .0020 MF is the buy rate... that's the lowest they can offer. They are permitted to mark it up for extra profit. 12 month leases are almost always terrible.. He was right about that. You lose a lot of money selling a car after just one year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello -- Can you tell me the current money factor/residual for a Macan S 10k/36 mo lease? And is it really possible to negotiate the money factor down to the buy rate?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619

    Hello -- Can you tell me the current money factor/residual for a Macan S 10k/36 mo lease? And is it really possible to negotiate the money factor down to the buy rate?

    .0020 MF and 61% residual.

    I've alway received the buy rate, but then, I've never leased a Porsche. If you are only negotiating with one dealer, then it might be difficult.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Yeah -- the best I'm getting at this point is 0.0024 (Southern WI dealers - not exactly a highly competitive market)
  • Hi - on a Porsche Macan S - are the rates on a 36/10 still:

    .0020 & 61%?

    Thanks!
    Jason
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619
    We don't have the new Porsche numbers, yet.. hopefully, next week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tcaltcal Posts: 5
    Do you have the latest money factor and residual for a Macan Turbo?
    36 months and 12000 miles/year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619
    tcal said:

    Do you have the latest money factor and residual for a Macan Turbo?
    36 months and 12000 miles/year.


    We have been unable to obtain the 4th quarter numbers for Porsche..

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    tcal said:

    Do you have the latest money factor and residual for a Macan Turbo?
    36 months and 12000 miles/year.


    We have been unable to obtain the 4th quarter numbers for Porsche..
    hallo hallo. If you are able to get Porsche's latest figures, I too am looking for the 36-month, 12k/year numbers for a 2015 Macan S. Either way, thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    ihitcows said:

    kyfdx said:

    tcal said:

    Do you have the latest money factor and residual for a Macan Turbo?
    36 months and 12000 miles/year.


    We have been unable to obtain the 4th quarter numbers for Porsche..
    hallo hallo. If you are able to get Porsche's latest figures, I too am looking for the 36-month, 12k/year numbers for a 2015 Macan S. Either way, thank you.
    Still nothing from Porsche for this quarter .. sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tom911tom911 Posts: 63
    Do you have Q4 residual numbers for the Macan and Cayenne? How about MRM's?

    - Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619
    tom911 said:

    Do you have Q4 residual numbers for the Macan and Cayenne? How about MRM's?

    - Thank you

    .0020 MF

    Macan S: 36mo, 15K/yr residual is 58%. MRM is $63,100
    Cayenne S: 52% residual. MRM is $89,300

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tom911tom911 Posts: 63
    Thank you!

    It seems the MRM was raised for the Macan S from $61,100. Can you also give me the numbers (MRM and residual) for the Macan Turbo (and S) and Cayenne S hybrid (15/12/10K - 24/36 month)?

    Thanks in advance....
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,619
    tom911 said:

    Thank you!

    It seems the MRM was raised for the Macan S from $61,100. Can you also give me the numbers (MRM and residual) for the Macan Turbo (and S) and Cayenne S hybrid (15/12/10K - 24/36 month)?

    Thanks in advance....


    Macan Turbo: 56% residual. $80,600 MRM (good luck with that)
    Cayenne Hybrid: 50% residual. $91,100 MRM

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • td_inctd_inc Posts: 54
    Hi All,
    curious if December has improved the mf for Macan leases? Could you provide details for S 36/12k
    thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    td_inc said:

    Hi All,
    curious if December has improved the mf for Macan leases? Could you provide details for S 36/12k
    thanks in advance

    .00200 MF and 60% for 36/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • td_inctd_inc Posts: 54
    Michaell said:
    Hi All,
    curious if December has improved the mf for Macan leases? Could you provide details for S 36/12k
    thanks in advance
    .00200 MF and 60% for 36/12.
    Ouch. They aren't interested leasing i guess
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,410
    td_inc said:


    Michaell said:

    td_inc said:

    Hi All,
    curious if December has improved the mf for Macan leases? Could you provide details for S 36/12k
    thanks in advance

    .00200 MF and 60% for 36/12.

    Ouch. They aren't interested leasing i guess

    .00200 is the rate used for most Porsche leases. They seem to be doing well enough. :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tom911tom911 Posts: 63
    2015 Macan Turbo (10K/36 month)

    Actual MSRP - 82775
    MRM - 80600

    Here's what I got from dealer which I can't understand. It was a scan of the lease worksheet.
    -----------------------------------------------
    MSRP 80600
    Initial Cap Cost 88900
    Residual 59% - 47554
    ttl Initial Fees 1112.75
    Adjusted Cap cost 88908.75
    DMV - 688 (9%)
    Term 36 month
    MF 0.0020
    Ttl Sales tax 4441.62
    Base Monthly 1421.67
    Monthly 1542.51

    Amt due at start 3434.64
    -------------------------------

    Questions:
    - Why is the Initial Cap cost so high? How is that calculated
    - My #'s are much lower
    - I realize I have to take the 2175 difference between MRM and MSRP and divide by 36 and add that to the monthly payment (correct?)

    Can you help me understand these numbers?
    Thanks in advance.
  • tom911tom911 Posts: 63
    Dealer screwed up numbers. Cap cost should have been 82775.

    Monthly is now $200 less - lol
Sign In or Register to comment.