Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Audi RS 5 Lease Questions

green_pro_amgreen_pro_am Posts: 4
edited May 2015 in Audi

To research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, please visit on Edmunds 2015 Audi RS 5 page.

Anyone have any idea what the current residual and money factors are for the RS5. I'd be looking at a 3 year lease with 7.5K or 10K miles per year. Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,296

    @green_pro_am said:
    Anyone have any idea what the current residual and money factors are for the RS5. I'd be looking at a 3 year lease with 7.5K or 10K miles per year. Thanks!

    Coupe?

    Standard money factor and 54% residual for 36mo, 7.5K/yr. 53% for 10K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RickFLS4RickFLS4 FLPosts: 17
    I am interested in the current residual and MF for a 2014 RS5 coupe. 12K miles / year. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,296
    RickFLS4 said:

    I am interested in the current residual and MF for a 2014 RS5 coupe. 12K miles / year. Thanks.


    Standard money factor and 55% residual for 36 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 14is414is4 Posts: 5
    I was looking for residuals for a 2015 RS5 coupe 7.5K/year for 36 months. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,296
    14is4 said:

    I was looking for residuals for a 2015 RS5 coupe 7.5K/year for 36 months. Thanks!


    Standard money factor and 57% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kogumakoguma Posts: 98
    what's MF/RV for 2015 RS5 10k/yr? thank you for your help
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,296
    koguma said:

    what's MF/RV for 2015 RS5 10k/yr? thank you for your help

    Standard money factor and 56% residual for 36 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyscvtonyscv Posts: 10
    Hello:

    Looking for MF and residual % for a 2014 RS5 convertible. 10k mi/yr
    24 month and 36 month.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,296
    tonyscv said:

    Hello:

    Looking for MF and residual % for a 2014 RS5 convertible. 10k mi/yr
    24 month and 36 month.

    Thanks.


    .00145 MF and 60%/53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyscvtonyscv Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    tonyscv said:

    Hello:

    Looking for MF and residual % for a 2014 RS5 convertible. 10k mi/yr
    24 month and 36 month.

    Thanks.


    .00145 MF and 60%/53% residual
    For a 2014 RS5 convertible? Not a 2015 correct? If this is correct, my dealer has some 'splanin to do :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,846
    tonyscv said:

    kyfdx said:

    tonyscv said:

    Hello:

    Looking for MF and residual % for a 2014 RS5 convertible. 10k mi/yr
    24 month and 36 month.

    Thanks.


    .00145 MF and 60%/53% residual
    For a 2014 RS5 convertible? Not a 2015 correct? If this is correct, my dealer has some 'splanin to do :)
    Ah, oops. We did give you the 2015 numbers.

    Standard MF applies to all 2014 Audis - don't know what that is, exactly, but assume .00200 or so.

    24/10 residual is 55%; 36/10 residual is 48%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.