Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lexus ES 300h Lease Questions

steverstever Posts: 52,462
edited May 2015 in Lexus
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Lexus ES 300h Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Lexus ES 300h page.

Comments

  • jbailey895jbailey895 Posts: 39

    good thread, bumping for any additional incentives, shopping for a 3/36 lease for the wife, I'm a bmw guy, so I'm used to MSD's and MF's, wondering what people are seeing for #'s, I'm in San Diego. . . .

  • eefrogeefrog Posts: 4

    Looking for numbers for ES300h for TN region for a 36 month lease with 15k per year preferably no more than $1500 down. I have roughly $4000 negative equity in my current car which I would like to roll into the new lease.

    What can I do to secure this for around $500 - $600 monthly payment. Also, I anticipate my driving to be around 60K at the end of 3 years, does it make sense to negotiate a lease with 20k miles per year or purchase additional miles at an additional cost?

    I look forward to some guidance from this forum. Thanks much in advance.

  • eefrogeefrog Posts: 4

    No takers? I would really appreciate some numbers as I am in discussions with the dealer right now.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    @eefrog said:
    Looking for numbers for ES300h for TN region for a 36 month lease with 15k per year preferably no more than $1500 down. I have roughly $4000 negative equity in my current car which I would like to roll into the new lease.

    What can I do to secure this for around $500 - $600 monthly payment. Also, I anticipate my driving to be around 60K at the end of 3 years, does it make sense to negotiate a lease with 20k miles per year or purchase additional miles at an additional cost?

    I look forward to some guidance from this forum. Thanks much in advance.

    .00075 MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $1000 lease cash and complimentary 1st payment from Lexus.

    To calculate numbers, we would need an MSRP and a projected selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eefrogeefrog Posts: 4
    Thank you for your feedback. MSRP quoted is 46,766 and selling price after discounts is 40,459.
    Let me know what numbers you get.
    Thanks again!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    @eefrog said:
    Thank you for your feedback. MSRP quoted is 46,766 and selling price after discounts is 40,459.
    Let me know what numbers you get.
    Thanks again!!

    For 36mo, 15K/yr, about $434/mo.+ tax... Due at signing would be title/registration and acquisition fee... Lexus covers the first payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi kyfdx,

    Need MF, RV for the 10K/year, 27 months and 36 month lease for ES300h in NJ.
    Can you tell me about the MSD?
    What promotion discounts are available at this time?
    Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    @basjensma said:
    Hi kyfdx,

    Need MF, RV for the 10K/year, 27 months and 36 month lease for ES300h in NJ.
    Can you tell me about the MSD?
    What promotion discounts are available at this time?
    Thanks.

    .00075 MF and 68% residual for 27mo, 10K/yr., 60% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr

    $1000 lease cash from Lexus and complimentary first payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eefrogeefrog Posts: 4
    Can anyone here provide me with the latest incentives and rebates being offered by lexus on 2014 ES300h models.
    Also, I am looking for residual and MF for 36 month 15K/year lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    eefrog said:

    Can anyone here provide me with the latest incentives and rebates being offered by lexus on 2014 ES300h models.
    Also, I am looking for residual and MF for 36 month 15K/year lease.

    36/15 numbers are 55% and .00075 MF.

    Use the "car research" tab at the top of the page to get the latest incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jzctjzct Posts: 2
    Hi, looking for residual on 48/12 and 48/15 in FL. Thanks a lot.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    jzct said:

    Hi, looking for residual on 48/12 and 48/15 in FL. Thanks a lot.

    2014 ES300h 48/15 - 46%. Add 2% for 12K per year.

    Add 4% if 2015 model year.

    .00075 MF for 2014; no MF available for 2015 yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wickid1wickid1 Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Have another for you.
    2014 ES300h. 55% residual, MSRP 43070, selling: 37400, MF .00075. 395 lease pmt, 36mth/15k. I am responsible for tax and fees. Base with Premium package. Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    wickid1 said:

    Have another for you.
    2014 ES300h. 55% residual, MSRP 43070, selling: 37400, MF .00075. 395 lease pmt, 36mth/15k. I am responsible for tax and fees. Base with Premium package. Thoughts?

    With your numbers, I get $426.69/mo before tax ... your quote of $395 is very good by comparison.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shahranshahran Posts: 6
    edited December 2014
    What would be the cheapest possible lease for a base with nav and 36/15? Anyway of getting it for $425 a month with tax and $0 drive off in CA? Trying to get some info for for a friend.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    shahran said:

    What would be the cheapest possible lease for a base with nav and 36/15? Anyway of getting it for $425 a month with tax and $0 drive off in CA? Trying to get some info for for a friend.

    We would need to know the MSRP and selling price in order to model a payment.

    .00105 MF and 59% residual for 36/15 for 2015 ES300h.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Lexus ES 300h Lease Questions forum.

    MODERATOR

    Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.