Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Suzuki Aerio Wagon

Comments

• Options
    ramblin_moramblin_mo Member Posts: 29
    We can send a man to the moon. Spend millions to make a pen that will write in space.

Create an intelligent programmable (learning) cruise control? Nah!
  • Options
    jontyreesjontyrees Member Posts: 160
    It's been a little while since I had a manual shift car, and the last two that I had didn't have cruise at all, so I was actually kind of suprised that my Aerio had it. It disengages as soon as I start to shift gear. I'm sure everyone else in the world knew this, but it was actually a pleasant suprise to me!
  • Options
    dmc1648dmc1648 Member Posts: 4
    I wrote K&N an email a couple of weeks ago asking if they had a drop in filter for the 2003 Aerio SX. The response that I got back from them was that do not and that I should check back in 3-6 months. I have read that some of you are using a K&N drop in filter. Are you driving 2003 models? If so, what is the part number for the filter you're using? If not, do the 2002 and the 2003 have a different filter?
  • Options
    frenchcarfrenchcar Member Posts: 247
    I bought my filter about 7 or 8 months ago for my 2002 Suzuki Aerio as K&N had started making them. If you pop up the K & N Engineering web site and click on where to buy them they will show 7 or 8 parts advertisers. I just ordered one today from Martel Brothers Performance Products for a 1995 Suzuki Sidekick that I just bought as my second car to replace my old SAAB. They are listed at K&N and their site is easy to follow and order from. You can also call a Checker, Auto Zone or Pep Boys store and they can order them for you. I would assume the one for the 2002 fits the 2003 unless the shape of the air box has changed.
  • Options
    I checked with Martel Brothers and they do not show a K&N filter for the 2003 Aerio but the complete Typhoon intake system is available and is the same as the one for 2002. Must be a change in the shape for 2003 for the air box drop in style. Send them an e-mail every few weeks and hound them. That is what I did and they eventually made one for the 2002. Good luck.
  • Options
    davidd5davidd5 Member Posts: 79
    One thing you can do is call the dealer and find out if the 02 and 03 use the same air filter. If so,then the k&n listing for the 02 will work. The part# is 33-2258
  • Options
    I ordered one for a 2002 last Sunday - should arrive soon, from an outfit called Pace Performance. I'd be really suprised if the filter changed from 2002 to 2003 - I'll bet it's just a database update delay at K&N.
  • Options
    homerkchomerkc Member Posts: 113
    What kind of gas mileage are you seeing from the Aerio?
  • Options
    Our Aerio is a 2002 automatic with 13,000 miles in sunny Arizona with the AC on 9 months a year. We started out getting 24 to 25 city and 29 highway. At about 6000 miles it went to 27 to 30 and with a K&N filter and Mobil One oil it is now up to 28 to 29 city and 31 to 32 highway. We are really satisfied in all respects.
  • Options
    ramblin_moramblin_mo Member Posts: 29
    28-30MPG FWD Automatic SX, No K&N filter, Standard Dino oil, 85% interstate miles at 70 MPH, with 4,750 miles since Feb 15th.

Drove a Hyundai Elantra GLS 5 speed the other day. If anyone wants to swap an 03 for 03, I might be willing. Elantra is a very nice riding car on the highway. Soaks up bumps, quiet, rock steady.

Dealer offered $8,500 for Aerio, told them they were dreaming. (In less polite words)
  • Options
    HankrHankr Member Posts: 100
    My milesage for first 3 tankfuls has been 27.6 on a 5-Spd FWD SX in mostly suburban driving.

Has anyone else had trouble remembering to turn on their headlights when starting the car at night? The dash already lights up, and the daytime running lights are on... and I just forget to turn all the lights on at the stalk. It's probably happened 4 or 5 times when I've taken an entire trip (one was 35 miles) without switching on the headlights.

It seems there might be some sort of light sensor-reminder system Suzuki might consider... it's dangerous.
  • Options
    lngtonge18lngtonge18 Member Posts: 2,228
    I forgot to turn my headlights on a few times too, once on busy I75 around Atlanta. It is quite dangerous. I don't see why Suzuki doesn't add the standard light sensor they use on all Vitara/Grand Vitara/XL-7s.
  • Options
    chocoxtacochocoxtaco Member Posts: 32
    Check your climate controls at night - they only light up when you turn on the headlights.
  • Options
    Has everyone switched to a different Forum? There haven't been any new postings in a long time now?
  • Options
    I'll be shoving off on the longest trip in the car yet. I'm still going to miss all those mix tapes vs. the cd's that limit the listening pleasure. I'll be doing the second oil change before taking off for a month to Florida. Let's see how the mileage fares on the flat interstates.
  • Options
    jclifjclif Member Posts: 3
    Pretty happy with my Electric Yellow 2003 5-speed after 2000 miles. Gas mileage is about 26-27 so far in San Diego area.

Fun car, lots of room, kids love it. Upholstery on door wearing off where I rest my arm; seat fabric catches everything, a few rattles at top of windows, 'clunk' when I hit brakes first few times ... otherwise, no complaints.

Wanted a PT Cruiser but couldn't justify spending $20K instead of $13.5K after rebate - no PT rebates in California . . .

Has anyone done a plus one wheel / tire upgrade? Am a little worried about making the ride worse, but would like more tire to (hopefully) improve handling and braking a bit.
  • Options
    36 mpg in mixed terrain to the northwest.
    34 mpg on the return (with some stop/go on that tank). This is a good sign for the Florida trip at the end of the month.
  • Options
    That was great gas mileage, you must have a 5 speed?? We have an automatic and our city mileage kept improving but we have never gotten over 31.5 on the highway at 75 mph. 13000 miles now, still love this car and no problems.
  • Options
    5-speed achieved 36 over the mountainous middle of PA. I'm trying to drive at legal speed, so it never really went over 70mph.
  • Options
    mic5000mic5000 Member Posts: 18
    My poor little Aerio SX has been in the shop about 5 weeks and I'm suffering major separation anxiety.

I did get to puttz around in a 10 year old Miata and it was fun, but you can't compare the two.

Being without the Aerio has created an even deeper appreciation for the car. When I get it back I will look into tinting the windows and upgrading the speakers. (The car is in the shop due to a hail storm we had back in April). I have a silver car and I'm quite sure they'll do an excellent paint job. I'll let you know. Dang I miss that car!!
  • Options
    My SX 5-Spd is getting better each tankful in mostly country-suburban driving...

Started around 27, last tankful was over 30. Still only 2300 Mi on it so I expect to settle in at 32 or so for my normal driving habits.

It actually seems that Aerio owner experiences closely approach, and even exceed EPA estimates, which seems unusual.
  • Options
    I mentioned the brake clunk and the service writer sounded like I told her that the flux capacitor was malfunctioning. That, and brake shake - which she hit with the brake warranty (12 mos/12k miles) and I hit back with the fact that the car has 6k on it. Geez, the things you gotta do to make the car run at its best on Suzuki's dime.
  • Options
    ...without dispute or hassle.

I did politely insist that I drive the technician in the lot to demonstrate the problem, cuz I didn't want the old "could not duplicate" answer.

Tell them that there is a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) on the issue, and Suzuki has issued modified clips for the front brake calipers to reduce/remove the free-play that causes the clunking.
  • Options
    wheelz4wheelz4 Member Posts: 569
    I read somewhere that the new Honda Accord was voted "Easiest Car to Wash" or something to that effect by the CarWash Association of America (sic)
    I don't know what the hardest car to wash was but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Aerio. There seem to be inumerable nooks, crannies and seams that hold water......you almost need to blow-dry it to get it completely dry befor waxing!
  • Options
    You ain't kiddin! The # of water lines running down the car hours after it's been washed is ridiculous. And that tall roof is extremely hard to clean for little people. I gave up trying to reach the center of the roof after awhile.
  • Options
    Thanks for the notice about the TSB - I guess I can tell them to replace with modified calipers even if the brakes don't clunk for them, right? F it if it's not a safety/quality issue. I'm taking off for FL right after they do the service.
  • Options
    tictac2tictac2 Member Posts: 12
    Where is everyone finding information on the TSB for the brake calipers? I've have searched many sites including the NHTSA site and have found nothing on the issue. I did see a recall on 2003 Aerio's regarding the windshield that was just issued last week but nothing about the brakes. Any help?
  • Options
    Can anyone explain to me how the windshield recall makes sense? The NHTSA website talks about impropert paint process, but the windshield isn't painted, right? And how would repainting fix the problem; what exactly are they repainting? It would make more sense if it said they would reglue the windshield. The wording of the recall is very poor in my opinion. I wonder if my car would have been affected and maybe that's why the wind noise was so loud.
  • Options
    abayardeabayarde Member Posts: 6
    For several months I've been reading all the messages here and, to be quite sincere, there's no way to know better a car if you don't own it. Period. Forget about Consumer Reports, Road & Track, Car & Driver and other whining resources. They are not objective; They use to compare your typical suburban cruiser with models that
    you can't even dream to buy.

I own a 2002 GLXT Automatic Aerio Sedan. It is perfect for me. No ABS, No AWD, No spoilers, No unscrewable antennas and no other things that make me think twice about parking it in a mall. Have it since November, already changed oil and it has only 4000+ miles (use to drive also a '91 Toyota Previa that was sold two months ago).

Already got the two Suzuki technical manuals of this model from a very known auction site for only $30. Very informative, lots of pics and, yes, they are quite thick. They were worth it since I had already found the damn DRL plug. If you don't mind to miss the brake light in the dash when you pull the handbrake, the process is very simple. Found also the hidden antenna booster just in the middle of the rear driver side roof bar. Some advice; if you install plastic tint in your rear window, AM stations goes wacko (but if you disconnect DRL, there's no problem).

I would also like to put in perspective some "problems" found on this model and how I analyze them:

"Can't stand Brake Clunking": As Hankr just wrote; "Suzuki has issued modified clips for the front brake calipers to reduce/remove the free-play that causes the clunking". Meanwhile pricey SUV's and other sedans has been recalled with serious transmission, brakes and sudden fire problems, a visit to an authorized dealer could fix your "annoying" clunking issue.

"The fabric on the door panels were already showing wear": Even when this person doesn't tell the actual mileage of his Aerio, please let
    me know when somebody create some fabric that may not wear off.

"It's difficult to wash it's tall roof": Ha! You gotta watch me when I used to wash my former Van (Toyota Previa). Plastic Rubbermaid style
    steps are cheap and practical even for other household chores. Try it.

"Engine noise is loud and fuel economy is not it's best feature": Maybe, but is powerful and sure kicks out most of it's competence. Get the picture; a 145HP 2.0L engine in a light body. I personally raced it with a few plain equipped Matrixes, Corollas and Protegés and they can't simply match Aerio because they are heavier and, in the Toyota case, they have a smaller engine. If you like sport cars and their performance, the Aerio model could surprise you. Can similar models do the same? Of course, not!

"Can't believe that I would see another digital dashboard again": Ah, I love this one. Let's see, the people that complains about this haven't realized that digital displays are here to stay. Is the same people that has a digital watch, heat coffee in a digital displayed microwave, plays music in a digital displayed sound system, watch movies in a digital displayed VHS or DVD and even pump their gas from a digital displayed gas pump. Gimme'a break!

"Suzuki cars have steep depreciation... always have, its not new to the Aerio": Maybe where you live. Here in Puerto Rico, depreciation for Suzuki and Toyota models in GOOD condition are not that steep. You can still find a nice looking Suzuki GL 80's models (3 cylinders engine) that would not sell for less than $4000.

"X model car is a little more expensive but is better than Aerio": When you're spotting differences between a $5 bill and a $10 bill, you
    will always find a $5 difference. Same size, same printing system but different value. That's exactly what's happening when you try to compare an Aerio with a "little more expensive" car. This is the same mistake that specialized car and consumer magazines do. They go as far as telling that every economic model is "cheap, bouncy and spartan". Simply is not fair.

This is not my first Suzuki. Got a '88 Samurai and later a '92 that I still own. 92,000 miles later it's still nice and has a nice resale
    value.

In Puerto Rico, we don't have problems with geographic location of dealers. They are almost everywhere. Actually, Suzuki started selling their 4 wheeled models here in 1980, a few years before General Motors started offering them in 1985 as the Pontiac "Firefly" and the Chevrolet "Sprint".

About all the whining issue that I mentioned before, make clear the following statement: "When you buy a $16,000 car, you get a $16,000 car. Nothing more, nothing less". And if you can't simply afford an expensive car, stick with your own. Maybe you will miss it after you dump it.

Well, that's all for now. Read you later!
  • Options
    Seems to me you need to read the messages a bit closer. Your analysis is a bit off...

I was one who mentioned the brake clunk, but I also mentioned the dealer attempted to fix it with the modified clips and it did not rectify the problem. I know a couple other people have mentioned the same thing in here.

I also was one who complained about the wearing of the fabric on the door panel. I had a 2003 model and the wear started showing at a ridiculously low 5,000 miles. Again, others have mentioned the wear at very low mileage.

Pricey cars have been recalled for more serious problems? Well, conversely, some Aerio's are being recalled for a windshield that may detach itself from the car in an accident, thus allowing non-belted occupants to be ejected out. That's a pretty serious safety recall and one that I have never heard before.

The "powerful" engine in the Aerio has been proven in many different tests to be very average in performance and in fact slower than cars that weigh as much but have less power. So it's performance is no excuse for its average fuel economy or noisy nature.

As for resale, that may be the way it is in Puerto Rico, but here it is completely the opposite. Your 02 Aerio is worth a paltry 9k right now, if that. 80's Swift models routinely sell for $500-1000 max. If resale is that great there, more power to you. All I gotta say though is Puerto Rico must have one magically strong used car market.

If you like your Aerio, great. Just don't discount other's problems because you love yours so much.
  • Options
    jclifjclif Member Posts: 3
    We all have different likes and dislikes in our cars. My Aerio SX has almost 3,000 mi on it. I like it a lot, but if you're looking for "Honda" materials, you need to look for a Honda. The fabric on my door 'smashed' and started wearing off almost immediately (only where I rest my elbow). I wish it wouldn't do that, but it did. Maybe they'll change the fabric someday, but it is a minor annoyance, not a big deal. I bought the car because it's different; it is peppy even though it's not as fast as one might wish. But it's very practical and I have fun in it. That's more than I can say about a lot of cars, regardless of the price. So, I'm pretty happy.

But I am interested in hearing from anyone who may have done a plus one tire / wheel upgrade . . . anyone out there ???
  • Options
    tictac2tictac2 Member Posts: 12
    The way I understand the windshield recall, and this may be wrong, is this, there sounds like there is a problem in the adhesion between the two paint layers on the frame where the windshield is secured. So the windshield is glued just fine to the second layer of paint, but in a crash the two layers of paint will separate causing the windshield to come loose.
  • Options
    About the fabric, read again what I said at the end of my post; Remember, you're getting a $16,000 car. Don't expect more. If you like expensive fabric, try an expensive car.

About the "flying windshield", since I'm always belted got no problem with that. I do prefer keep myself in one piece than worrying for a windshield.

Maybe the engine is not enough powerful for you, but I insist in my own experience on the road. I don't know, maybe the baby under my hood is gifted.

Per capita salaries in Puerto Rico are not as high as in the mainland. And if you add trasportation and tax costs, new cars are much expensive. So, people here use to give a little more TLC to their used cars and that makes them last longer and lower their effect on depreciation. You maybe surprised by the number of 20+ years old GL's that are still here on the road.

Puerto Rico is an excellent place to sell mainland used cars. I bought an used but very nice '92 Samurai in North Carolina in 1999 for only $2000. Spent $650 in just shipping and some local tax paper work. After only a $800 investment on a few goodies (back seat, new soft top, tach cluster and other stuff) the less generous offer for it still goes over $4000.
  • Options
    I do expect a $16k car to have fabric that lasts longer than 5k miles, and I would hope you do too. There is no reason why you should spend that much money on a new car only to have it look like a well-worn used car within a few thousand miles. Other automakers are able to do it at the same price, so why shouldn't I expect it? My former $10k Hyundai Accent had better fabric that showed no wear after 25k, so the more expensive Aerio should have been able to beat it. I expect to get what I pay for, and Suzuki did not deliver.
  • Options
    pulgopulgo Member Posts: 400
    I agree, ingtonge18. The seats in my 2001 Toyota Echo show no wear after 2 tears and 66k miles. The car only cost US$ 12000.
  • Options
    lngtonge - while we all know about your unfortunate personal experience with your Aerio, I think you are being less than accurate with your statements about road tests. In the small wagons test in Car and Driver, the Aerio SX was the second fastest, behind only the much more expensive Vibe GT with the 180hp engine. In the small sedans C&D comparison, the Aerio GS had a much slower 0-60 time than the SX did - but check the other cars - they were all slow, and again the Aerio was close to the fastest, (I think it was a Corolla S). In head to head tests, the Aerio pretty consistently beats it's competitors for acceleration - you just can't take 0-60 times and compare them across models when the test were done at different times in different places.

Your own experiences are valid, but I think you are distorting the truth with your claims that the Aerio is not faster than most, if not all, of it's competitors.
  • Options
    njsocnjsoc Member Posts: 4
    Here's a question for you all: is the SX supposed to have a rear window washer? I can't find it and can't find a reservoir, but if I hold the rear washer switch over, I can hear a pump running somewhere. I'd swear it's not the same pump as the front but I can't figure out what it pumps or from/to where. Try this: turn the rear wiper switch LEFT and hold it for a few seconds; hear the motor? Now do it again but let go when the wiper starts to move; wiper keeps going but motor stops. Must be a pump, no? No mention in the owner's manual but the switch has picture of a washer on it. Dealer says "duh" when I ask.
  • Options
    There is a rear washer and mine worked if held long enough. From what I could tell, it pumps from the same reservoir as the front which is why it takes so long for the fluid to come out. Try holding the switch longer and see if anything comes out. It's a small stream that just rolls down the window, not a spray like the front. Your dealer must be incompetent if they coudn't explain how it works!
  • Options
    I base my statements on both instrumented tests and my own seat of the pants impressions. Barring a big difference in altitude and temperature, a car should be able to perform pretty consistently. Yes, C&D was able to get one SX to 60 in 8.3 sec. However, a GS took 8.8 and Motortrend tested an SX at 8.7 sec. Edmunds, which is usually on the slower end but still is valid, got an SX to 60 in 9.1 sec. These were all 5 speeds. Seems to me most of the tests skewed towards the upper 8 second range. Not bad, but not chart-topping either. Given the class leading numbers in both hp and torque, the Aerio should have no problem posting low 8 second runs consistently and should be able to outrun lower hp cars like the Corolla and Elantra. Truth is, that's not the case. A Corolla has been consistently tested between 7.9-8.3 sec from 0-60 yet it only has 130 hp and weighs nearly the same. My seat of the pants impression tells me the slower numbers are accurate. I have driven my friend's 03 Elantra GT 5 speed and that car felt a lot faster than my SX and was much quicker to rev, not to mention smoother and quieter. My mom's old 92 Accord 5 speed, which had 140 hp and 142 lb ft of torque and weighed more than the Aerio, was tested at 8.3-8.5 seconds back in its day and this car also felt noticeably faster and more willing to rev than my SX.

Now, maybe my car was unusually slow, but its performance just didn't live up to its specs. The AC also seemed to sap way too much power from the engine. I think the Aerio's engine was just tuned wrong. It has the potential to be a lot faster than how it feels and how it tests, but I think Suzuki geared the ratios more towards economy and tuned the car more for low-end torque at the expense of mid-high end power. As a result, the car feels like its out of breath when you try to push the engine to pass or when driving on the highway. It honestly reminded me of a SOHC 8 valve engine rather than a DOHC 16 valve in its reluctance to rev and its lack of higher rpm power. I think variable valve timing would work wonders for this engine or at least better spaced shorter gearing. While I'm suggesting improvements, I think Suzuki needs to invest in a counter rotating balance shaft to smooth out the vibes.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Aerio's versatility, hauling capacity, and comfortable seats. Suzuki worked wonders in the room and comfort departments and with current rebate deals the Aerio SX is a great value. I only wish I didn't encounter so many problems so I could have been a satisfied customer like you and saved myself thousands of dollars.
  • Options
    deepu134deepu134 Member Posts: 3
    Bought a 2003 Suzuki Aerio SX with automatic transmission about a month ago after an Internet price quote from a Florida dealer for $13556 (after $2K customer rebate) + taxes + title = $14746 (final price). I would have really liked ABS with side airbags on my car. While ABS was optional, there was no Suzuki dealer in the whole of Florida that had an Aerio SX with ABS in their inventory. This came as a big surprise considering the wet weather out here. Side airbags are not even offered as an option by Suzuki! Nevertheless, I went ahead with this model (as opposed to Toyota Matrix or PT Cruiser)because of the price, warranty, and favorable reviews at Edmunds and elsewhere.

So far it has performed fine. The 0-60 mph acceleration isn't all that great, but good enough for me (I test drove the manual transmission version which performed better). However, I've noticed that the power drops a bit in the rain--have other owners noticed something similar?

Also, should I consider taking up the extended warranty? The Aerio SX is a recent model (came out in 2002), so long-term maintenance issues are an unknown. Am I better off taking up the extended warranty only when the factory warranty (3 year/30K miles bumper-bumper, and 7 year/100K mile on powertrain) is about to expire?

Thanks in advance for all your inputs.

-DS
  • Options
    If in the worst scenario your Aerio may have clunking noises, have a windshield that may pull off and you dare to not be belted, please check out this other recalls and safety alerts from much more expensive alternatives:

Over half million 2001 thru 2003 VW’s and Audi’s has been recalled to replace their ignition coils (4 in total). These could lead to a partial loss of engine power that could cause an accident. Recalled models are TT, A4, Jetta, Golf, Beetle and Passat (including it’s V8).

2000 thru 2002 BMW X5 brake hose could rub against tire and leak.

2001 and 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe engine could stall unexpectedly due to defective crankshaft position sensors.

2003 Mitsubishi Outlander accelerator could be stuck due to ice on it’s throttle valve in extreme cold.

2002 Nissan Altima and Xterra airbag may not deploy in crash.

1998 thru 2002 Chrysler and Dodge Cars (all models!) driver’s seatback may recline suddenly and unexpectedly, resulting in loss control and, possibly, crash.

1997 thru 2002 Chrysler and Plymouth Prowler suspension components could separate as a result of corrosion.

2002 Grand Caravans and Town & Countrys fuel could leak from tank and cause fire.

2000 thru 2002 Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMS SUV’s potentially dangerous pinch points in rearward-folding head restraints on second-row seats.

2003 Infinity G35 fuel hose could be disconnected when engine is started or car is driven. Fire hazard is possible.

If after reading all these, you still think that the Aerio is a menace to your integrity or a threat to our nation security, I will just rest my case.
  • Options
    My point was that Suzuki isn't immune to recalls either. All automakers encounter it regardless of price. It's a fact of man-made products. Suzuki is in no way superior to those more expensive cars just because they had recalls.
  • Options
    That's exactly my point since the beginning.

The fact that none of our Aerios has any of the mentioned SERIOUS faults, might make us think that we made an excellent purchase.
  • Options
    commuter100commuter100 Member Posts: 6
    After hours of pre-test drive research, and a number of test drives, I chose Aerio over Vibe/Matrix and a few others of the compact wagon group. I wanted to be able to load my recumbent bike inside, have MPG up at 30 or so, and buy all the safety I features I could get in a compact wagon. I prefer to "wear out" a cheaper car, since I have a long commute (reference my user name) so the fact the I could get the AWD for thousands less than Vibe and Matrix, VW etc made a difference. I will be replacing whatever I buy in 4-5 years at 100-120G miles. I bought the SX with AWD and ABS. So far, three fillups into ownership, MPG is around 30 - better than promised. I like many things about the car, esepcially the quality of the sound system, and the quiet passemger compartment. Anyone know why my keyless remote quits working for a few hours from time to time?
  • Options
    jzarlijzarli Member Posts: 7
    I've noticed that the buttons on my SX remote are quite easy to depress. Sometimes I inadvertently unlock the car while walking away with the keys in my pocket. I've never had it quit working, but perhaps if the buttons are held long enough the remote battery will temporarily quit. Other than that, plenty of power, problem free, easy to use cruise control, plenty of power in the usable rpm range, and no noticeable fabric wear
  • Options
    The a/c does take away from the gas mileage some. Where I scored 34 on the PA to AL leg of my trip, I ended up with 30 from Pensacola to Ocala. A/C was on the entire length of the panhandle trip, so that's where I'm placing the blame.
    The SX had plenty of oomph the whole way, went through a few sudden storms, and handled admirably.
    My serviece woman found the tsb for the brake calipers after I told her about it. She ordered the parts so I can have the work done once I return from Argentina.
  • Options
    Our Aerio is 15 months old and we have no fabric wear but we are easy on interiors and really keep them clean at all times. We did make pads for the armrest areas which are hard. Our keyless remotes are sensitive and if mine is in my pocket and I walk away from the car but bend over it will activate. We did have one go defective when it was a year old (not the battery). They replaced both of them and the master unit in the dash and now one individual one can be replaced as they have made an update change. Other than the remote we have had zero problems. Very happy indeed.
  • Options
    revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    and congrats on your new Aerio SX! We look forward to hearing more about your ownership experience. Happy motoring!

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Wagons Boards
  • Options
    davidd5davidd5 Member Posts: 79
    Mic5000,I would like to know,what in the world were they doing with the hood prop for a hail damage repair.
  • Options
    mic5000mic5000 Member Posts: 18
    no one knows why or how it got removed...but i got free tint out of it without whining.
This discussion has been closed.