Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2015 Audi A7 Lease Questions

rsgarmrsgarm Posts: 10
edited April 2015 in Audi
On a 2015 A7 Premium Plus Gasoline, a dealer in Tampa, FL has quoted me the following on a 36 month lease:

53% residual for 36,000 miles
51% residual for 45,000 miles

.00166 money factor.

Do these factors look correct? I see a money factor of .00106 in a October 5th post, which makes the .00166 factor seem high.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,198
    rsgarm said:

    On a 2015 A7 Premium Plus Gasoline, a dealer in Tampa, FL has quoted me the following on a 36 month lease:

    53% residual for 36,000 miles
    51% residual for 45,000 miles

    .00166 money factor.

    Do these factors look correct? I see a money factor of .00106 in a October 5th post, which makes the .00166 factor seem high.

    Any feedback is much appreciated.


    The residuals are correct. The base MF is indeed .00106, not .00166.

    Most likely, they are marking up the money factor for extra profit..

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rsgarmrsgarm Posts: 10
    Thanks kyfdx. This same Tampa dealer also tells me the MF on the A6 Premium+ 3.0 is .00097, which is higher than the .00037 base MF mentioned in a previous post.. The dealer quoted MF's on both A6 & A7 are exactly .0006 higher than the base MFs mentioned here. I asked the dealer if these were the lowest possible MF's for top tier credit customers, and he (sales manager) assured me they were. To better negotiate, what is the best way to characterize the source of this MF information, other than a forum post on the Net?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,198
    rsgarm said:

    Thanks kyfdx. This same Tampa dealer also tells me the MF on the A6 Premium+ 3.0 is .00097, which is higher than the .00037 base MF mentioned in a previous post.. The dealer quoted MF's on both A6 & A7 are exactly .0006 higher than the base MFs mentioned here. I asked the dealer if these were the lowest possible MF's for top tier credit customers, and he (sales manager) assured me they were. To better negotiate, what is the best way to characterize the source of this MF information, other than a forum post on the Net?


    I'm sorry your dealer feels the need to lie, instead of just being honest about the money factor markup. I guess you should feel good that they aren't marking it up the maximum amount of .00125, instead of .0006?

    I'd just tell him that you want the buy rate, or no deal.. But, based on how it's gone so far, I don't hold out much hope...

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rsgarmrsgarm Posts: 10
    Thanks. Fortunately we have two Audi dealers in Tampa Bay, so hopefully the other one will be more transparent and honest with the MF.
  • shivanshivan Posts: 34
    Hi,

    Looking for April numbers for 2015 prestige tdi a7 36/12' 39/12' 36/15, 39/15. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,198
    shivan said:

    Hi,

    Looking for April numbers for 2015 prestige tdi a7 36/12' 39/12' 36/15, 39/15. Thanks

    .00067 MF and 47% residual for 36/15

    .00087 MF and 45% residual for 39/15

    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi,

    Im looking for the current MF/RV for a 2016 A7 premium plus (gas). 42/7500, 48/7500, 42/10, 48/10.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,602
    kielbasa said:

    Hi,

    Im looking for the current MF/RV for a 2016 A7 premium plus (gas). 42/7500, 48/7500, 42/10, 48/10.

    Thank you

    42/10 - .00082 and 52%
    48/10 - .00082 and 49%

    Add 1% for 7500 miles per year.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi, I am looking at a new A7, do you have MF/RV for A7 Premium Plus (gas) please...
    36/10k & 12k
    42/10k & 12k

    thank you v much and happy holidays!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,198

    Hi, I am looking at a new A7, do you have MF/RV for A7 Premium Plus (gas) please...
    36/10k & 12k
    42/10k & 12k

    thank you v much and happy holidays!

    .00024 MF and 55%/54% residual
    .00044 MF and 51%/50% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Please kindly advise the residual and MF for 2015 A7 Premium + and Prestige for 36/10k & 12k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,602
    norrent said:

    Please kindly advise the residual and MF for 2015 A7 Premium + and Prestige for 36/10k & 12k. Thanks!

    36/12 numbers:

    Prem + - .00155 and 49%
    Prestige - .00155 and 47%

    Add 1% for 10K

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    norrent said:

    Please kindly advise the residual and MF for 2015 A7 Premium + and Prestige for 36/10k & 12k. Thanks!

    36/12 numbers:

    Prem + - .00155 and 49%
    Prestige - .00155 and 47%

    Add 1% for 10K
    Wow...residual dropped alot while MF increased drastically...Thanks.
  • omaraltomaralt Posts: 45
    any idea of the lease numbers on a 2015 a7 prestige? looking at 12k/miles a year. thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,602
    omaralt said:
    any idea of the lease numbers on a 2015 a7 prestige? looking at 12k/miles a year. thanks
     Look at the post directly above yours… 

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

Sign In or Register to comment.