Am I getting a good deal on my 2014 BMW 328i xdrive lease?

jack416jack416 Member Posts: 3
edited October 2014 in BMW
Dear All,

Got an deal and this was after about 1 hour negotiation.

2014 BMW 328i Xdrive

Mineral Metallic White
Black Dakota Leather/ Dark Burl Walnut
Cold weather package
Driver assistance Package
Premium Package
Navigation

Sticker Price: $47,890
Negotiated car selling price: $42,000

$4,189 out of door down payment (includes everything like acquisition fee, tax, doc fee,.etc)

$399.98 Monthly payment (NJ 7% tax included

10k mileage/ year for 36 month

Is this a good or decent deal? I just don't want to get rip off by dealer anymore. So just making sure before I sign the lease contract.

Thanks


Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    jack416 said:

    Dear All,

    Got an deal and this was after about 1 hour negotiation.

    2014 BMW 328i Xdrive

    Mineral Metallic White
    Black Dakota Leather/ Dark Burl Walnut
    Cold weather package
    Driver assistance Package
    Premium Package
    Navigation

    Sticker Price: $47,890
    Negotiated car selling price: $42,000

    $4,189 out of door down payment (includes everything like acquisition fee, tax, doc fee,.etc)

    $399.98 Monthly payment (NJ 7% tax included

    10k mileage/ year for 36 month

    Is this a good or decent deal? I just don't want to get rip off by dealer anymore. So just making sure before I sign the lease contract.

    Thanks



    Looks like there is some CAP cost reduction in that upfront money... probably to get that payment below the "magic" $400/mo. mark. A cap cost of $41,250 is required to hit that payment...

    There is a $2000 incentive on this model, so the discount from MSRP, before incentive, is $3890, which is just over 8% off... that's good.

    $400 1st payment, $725 acq.fee , $1100 tax, $500 title/registratin, $400 doc fee, $750 CAP reduction.. That's $3875.... I estimated some of that... within $300 of what you are putting upfront.. Not too bad.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • acesonlyacesonly Member Posts: 15
    Looking at 2015 BMW 328i XDrive...what is October money factor and residual for both 10K and 12K, 36mos? Any Incentives being offered on this car?
  • acesonlyacesonly Member Posts: 15
    Also looking at 2015 BMW 320i XDrive...looking for same info.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    acesonly said:

    Looking at 2015 BMW 328i XDrive...what is October money factor and residual for both 10K and 12K, 36mos? Any Incentives being offered on this car?

    acesonly said:

    Also looking at 2015 BMW 320i XDrive...looking for same info.

    .00129 MF and 63%/62% residual for either model. $500 Innovations credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.