Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Audi A3 Lease Question

acesonlyacesonly Posts: 11
edited October 2014 in Audi
I would like the most current money factor and residual for a Audi A3 2.0 quattro Premium 12K and 36mos?

Answers

  • steverstever Posts: 52,683
    2015 I assume?
  • yes 2015....thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,498
    acesonly said:

    I would like the most current money factor and residual for a Audi A3 2.0 quattro Premium 12K and 36mos?

    acesonly said:

    yes 2015....thanks

    .00133 MF and 62% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • I'm negotiating seriously now on this car...2015 A3 2.0 Quattro Prem with 2 added accessories(don't really need) MSRP $35,130, SP $33,500...10K,36mos...dealer is offering $450/mo with Sales tax(NY-8.625%) and bank fee(695) rolled in. Just 1st month title reg and out the door. I feel like this may be ok at 12k/yr but should be better at 10k...what is residual for 10k vs 12k
    Is .00133 still the money factor?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    acesonly said:

    I'm negotiating seriously now on this car...2015 A3 2.0 Quattro Prem with 2 added accessories(don't really need) MSRP $35,130, SP $33,500...10K,36mos...dealer is offering $450/mo with Sales tax(NY-8.625%) and bank fee(695) rolled in. Just 1st month title reg and out the door. I feel like this may be ok at 12k/yr but should be better at 10k...what is residual for 10k vs 12k
    Is .00133 still the money factor?

    Add 1% to the residual for 10K.

    Numbers for 2015 Audis are good until the end of the year.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • lunch62lunch62 Posts: 30
    MF and RV for 2016 A3 2.0 Quattro:

    1. Prem 36/15 and 42/15
    2. Prem Plus 36/15 and 42/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,773
    lunch62 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 A3 2.0 Quattro:

    1. Prem 36/15 and 42/15
    2. Prem Plus 36/15 and 42/15

    36/15
    Premium - .00034 and 55%
    Prem Plus - .00034 and 53%

    42/15
    Premium - .00054 and 51%
    Prem Plus - .00054 and 49%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

Sign In or Register to comment.