Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 VW Tiguan SE w/ Appearance - November Lease Information

griftagrifta Posts: 8
edited November 2014 in Volkswagen
Hello!

With November upon us I wanted to know the new MF and residual for a 2015 Tiguan SE with Appearance for 10k/36mths.

I was quoted $339 with $0 down paying only Tax, Title, Destination Fee and was just quoted today for $318/month for the same deal but don't have the MF/Residual.

Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    grifta said:

    Hello!

    With November upon us I wanted to know the new MF and residual for a 2015 Tiguan SE with Appearance for 10k/36mths.

    I was quoted $339 with $0 down paying only Tax, Title, Destination Fee and was just quoted today for $318/month for the same deal but don't have the MF/Residual.

    Thanks!


    .00082 MF and 58% residual. $2250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • do the S and SE also have the $2250 lease cash?
  • bsheurs said:

    do the S and SE also have the $2250 lease cash?

    Mods?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    bsheurs said:

    bsheurs said:

    do the S and SE also have the $2250 lease cash?

    Mods?

    It's not a chat room... you have to ask your question and then wait.. ;-)

    Yes.. .the S and SE have $2250 lease cash.
    The SEL and R-Line models have $1750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gurds7gurds7 Posts: 15
    Hello,

    What is the Residual and MF for a 2015 Tiguan S 4Motion for 36/12k?

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    gurds7 said:

    Hello,

    What is the Residual and MF for a 2015 Tiguan S 4Motion for 36/12k?

    Thanks,

    .00080 and 58%. $2500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brit67brit67 Posts: 18
    what is MF, residual and lease cash for 2015 Tiguan SEL 4motion for 36/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    brit67 said:

    what is MF, residual and lease cash for 2015 Tiguan SEL 4motion for 36/15k

    .00063 and 53%. $1750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carnjcarnj Posts: 1
    Does any know the MF, Residual for the 2015 Tiguan SE 4WD, 10k/yr, 36mo. for the December? Any incentives? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    carnj said:

    Does any know the MF, Residual for the 2015 Tiguan SE 4WD, 10k/yr, 36mo. for the December? Any incentives? Thank you.

    .00082 and 58%. $2250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you tell me the MF, Residual for the 2015 Tiguan SE 4WD, 12k/yr, 36 months for December and incentives. Also, the same for an S model 4wd, 12l/yr, 36 months, and do they still have deals on 2014?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    lucyred said:

    Can you tell me the MF, Residual for the 2015 Tiguan SE 4WD, 12k/yr, 36 months for December and incentives. Also, the same for an S model 4wd, 12l/yr, 36 months, and do they still have deals on 2014?
    Thanks.


    2015 SE: .00082 MF and 57% residual. $2250 lease cash
    2015 S: .00080 MF and 58% residual. $2500 lease cash.

    Yes, there are still lease programs for the 2014 models.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could you give me the info on the lease deals for 2014 on a tiguan SE with and without the appearance pkg, for 12y/36months in ny. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    lucyred said:

    Hi, could you give me the info on the lease deals for 2014 on a tiguan SE with and without the appearance pkg, for 12y/36months in ny. Thanks

    .00103 and 55%. $2750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi again, could you also tell me MF/Residual for 2014 S model, and SE model with appearance. Thanks
  • Also, do you know if they can discount the car in addition to the lease cash. I assume the lease cash comes off the sales price? thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    lucyred said:

    Hi again, could you also tell me MF/Residual for 2014 S model, and SE model with appearance. Thanks

    2014 Tiguan S - .00106 and 54% for 36/15. $3000 lease cash.

    2014 Tiguan SE - .00103 and 53% for 36/15. $2750 lease cash.

    Negotiate your best price first, then deduct the lease cash from it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sorry, I wasn't specific I wanted the 2014 Tiguan S and SE with appearance for 36Months, 12K in NY. Thanks, and thanks for the advice on the lease cash.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    lucyred said:

    Sorry, I wasn't specific I wanted the 2014 Tiguan S and SE with appearance for 36Months, 12K in NY. Thanks, and thanks for the advice on the lease cash.


    Add 2% to the residual to go from 15K/yr to 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, are the values in for lease in January? Need 2015 Tiguan SE 12k/36months, in ny. Residual/MF. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    lucyred said:

    Hi, are the values in for lease in January? Need 2015 Tiguan SE 12k/36months, in ny. Residual/MF. Thanks


    Current program runs through January 2nd

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lucyredlucyred Posts: 86
    Hi, do you have the new numbers for Jan. for 2015 Tiguan S, and SE models, AWD, 12k/36 months MF/Residual in NY. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    lucyred said:

    Hi, do you have the new numbers for Jan. for 2015 Tiguan S, and SE models, AWD, 12k/36 months MF/Residual in NY. Thanks.


    Hopefully, we'll have the new numbers sometime next week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lucyredlucyred Posts: 86
    Hi, Do you have the MF/Residual for 2014 and 2015 tiguan S, SE, SE with appearance, and SEL, 12k/36 Months in NY. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    lucyred said:

    Hi, Do you have the MF/Residual for 2014 and 2015 tiguan S, SE, SE with appearance, and SEL, 12k/36 Months in NY. Thanks

    Still no VW numbers for January. Soon, we hope.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    lucyred said:

    Hi, Do you have the MF/Residual for 2014 and 2015 tiguan S, SE, SE with appearance, and SEL, 12k/36 Months in NY. Thanks


    2015: .00015 MF
    Residual is 57%/56%/54% respectively.. Lease cash is $2000/$1750/$1500.

    2014: .00163 MF
    Residual is 52%/51%/49%. Not sure of incentives... 2014 models may not be leasable..

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lucyredlucyred Posts: 86
    lucyred said:
    Hi, Do you have the MF/Residual for 2014 and 2015 tiguan S, SE, SE with appearance, and SEL, 12k/36 Months in NY. Thanks
    . Any numbers yet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    lucyred said:

    lucyred said:
    Hi, Do you have the MF/Residual for 2014 and 2015 tiguan S, SE, SE with appearance, and SEL, 12k/36 Months in NY. Thanks
    . Any numbers yet?

    2015:

    S - .00015 and 57%. $2000 lease cash.

    SE - .00015 and 56%. $1750 lease cash.

    SEL - .00015 and 54%. $1500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    Michaell said:

    lucyred said:

    lucyred said:
    Hi, Do you have the MF/Residual for 2014 and 2015 tiguan S, SE, SE with appearance, and SEL, 12k/36 Months in NY. Thanks
    . Any numbers yet?
    2015:

    S - .00015 and 57%. $2000 lease cash.

    SE - .00015 and 56%. $1750 lease cash.

    SEL - .00015 and 54%. $1500 lease cash.

    2014: .00163 MF for all trims.

    S - 52%

    SE - 51%

    SEL - 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • reagan626reagan626 Posts: 8
    Can you please tell me the MF and Residual for the 2015 Tiguan SE w/ appearance package with 4motion, 12k/yr, 36 months? SEL 4motion? S 4motion. Any incentives? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    reagan626 said:

    Can you please tell me the MF and Residual for the 2015 Tiguan SE w/ appearance package with 4motion, 12k/yr, 36 months? SEL 4motion? S 4motion. Any incentives? 

    .00001 MF for all.

    S: 57% residual
    SE: 56%
    SEL: 54%

    $3500 lease cash except for S, which is $3000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.