Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid Lease Info

tspextspex Posts: 4
edited November 2014 in Ford
Can anyone give the MF and residual for 2015 C-Max Hybrid SEL for 36 months 13.5K miles. Any lease cash deals available? I'm in SoCal. Thanks for the assistance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    tspex said:

Can anyone give the MF and residual for 2015 C-Max Hybrid SEL for 36 months 13.5K miles. Any lease cash deals available? I'm in SoCal. Thanks for the assistance.

3.25% APR and 54% residual. $750 lease cash.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tspextspex Posts: 4
    Thanks!
  • ahcpaahcpa Posts: 4
    Hi - looking for MF, RV, and lease incentives for 2015 C-Max Hybrid SEL for 24 months 15k miles - I'm in Southeastern PA (Philadelphia area). Thanks in advance.
    ahcpa said:

Hi - looking for MF, RV, and lease incentives for 2015 C-Max Hybrid SEL for 24 months 15k miles - I'm in Southeastern PA (Philadelphia area). Thanks in advance.

0.75% APR and $2750 lease cash.

Unfortunately, we don't have the 2nd quarter residual information.

Edmunds Moderator

• dcf1955dcf1955 Posts: 41
    Hello I'm looking for C-Max Energi SEL 302A residual and MF rate for 36 month, 12km/yr in Massachusetts. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,783
    dcf1955 said:

Hello I'm looking for C-Max Energi SEL 302A residual and MF rate for 36 month, 12km/yr in Massachusetts. Thanks!

.25% MF and $8007 lease cash.

We don't have any residual information from Ford for this quarter.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dcf1955dcf1955 Posts: 41
    Great Thanks! I thought the Red Carpet Lease bonus cash was $8757?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,783
    dcf1955 said:

Great Thanks! I thought the Red Carpet Lease bonus cash was $8757?

I don't have that number...

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• evguenirevguenir Posts: 14
    Hi, I am looking for RV and MF for C-Max Hybrid SEL with 302A or 303A, 24 months, 15K/year in CA. Are there any incentives available at this time? Thank you!
    evguenir said:

Hi, I am looking for RV and MF for C-Max Hybrid SEL with 302A or 303A, 24 months, 15K/year in CA. Are there any incentives available at this time? Thank you!

0.75% APR and $3000 lease cash.

Sorry, but we don't have the Ford residuals

Edmunds Moderator