2015 Hyundai Genesis lease

raskharaskha Member Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Hyundai
leasing 2015 genesis AWD, with signature and Tech package but not ultimate package
MSRP 49200, looking to lease for 3 years 15000 miles a year, 500 down
What will be the best price, RV, money factor. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    raskha said:

    leasing 2015 genesis AWD, with signature and Tech package but not ultimate package
    MSRP 49200, looking to lease for 3 years 15000 miles a year, 500 down
    What will be the best price, RV, money factor. Thanks in advance.


    .00068 MF and 56% residual. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • radu2radu2 Member Posts: 3
    What are the residuals and money factors on a 36 month lease of a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 Ultimate with either 12000 or 15000 miles per year?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,988
    radu2 said:

    What are the residuals and money factors on a 36 month lease of a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 Ultimate with either 12000 or 15000 miles per year?

    Thank you

    .00002 and 52% fore 36/12. Subtract 2% for 15K. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • radu2radu2 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you.
  • jlsevenjlseven Member Posts: 14
    What is the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease on a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD Ultimate with 15k miles per year?

    Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,221
    jlseven said:

    What is the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease on a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD Ultimate with 15k miles per year?

    Thank You


    .00036 MF and 54% residual. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jlsevenjlseven Member Posts: 14
    Thanks!
  • alexfrnchalexfrnch Member Posts: 82
    Hi, any suggestions for a lease 3.8 awd w signature and Tech packages in WA state?
    I saw a new incentive on lease w apr .0002%.

    Cld u pls provide a corresponding  monthly leased  payment value when u talk about MF and RV.

    Thank you for your help

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,988
    alexfrnch said:

    Hi, any suggestions for a lease 3.8 awd w signature and Tech packages in WA state?
    I saw a new incentive on lease w apr .0002%.

    Cld u pls provide a corresponding  monthly leased  payment value when u talk about MF and RV.

    Thank you for your help

    .00067 MF and 58% for 36 month, 12,000 mile per year leases. $1500 lease cash.

    We would need to know the MSRP and negotiated cap cost in order to model a payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alexfrnchalexfrnch Member Posts: 82
    Thank you very much, Michael.
  • lccalvert_1999lccalvert_1999 Member Posts: 63
    I just got back from the dealership here in No. VA. I'm getting a MF of .00107 or .00106 being used in their calculations. On the AWD Ultimate Package, that's about $1200 over the life of the lease. Can you please confirm the current MF for 2015 Genesis, 3.8L AWD with Ultimate?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,988

    I just got back from the dealership here in No. VA. I'm getting a MF of .00107 or .00106 being used in their calculations. On the AWD Ultimate Package, that's about $1200 over the life of the lease. Can you please confirm the current MF for 2015 Genesis, 3.8L AWD with Ultimate?

    .00067 and 58% for 36/12. Dealer is allowed to mark up the MF for extra profit.

    Try a second dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lccalvert_1999lccalvert_1999 Member Posts: 63
    Thank you. I ended up leasing a Lexus GS350 F Sport. While at the dealer, I had this 'gut' feeling that something wasn't right. Went back to the lexus dealer, and they took 10% off MSRP plus the $1,800 in the lease cash. The GS was cheaper to lease and, IMO, drove more like a sports sedan. Interior is a step up from the Hyundai. The Genesis is a spectacular car though. Was this close...
  • jasonatxjasonatx Member Posts: 8
    Looking at 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 w/ Ultimate Package. Can someone please provide MF and residual for 36 mo / 10K mi? Also what lease incentives are out there currently? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,988
    jasonatx said:

    Looking at 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 w/ Ultimate Package. Can someone please provide MF and residual for 36 mo / 10K mi? Also what lease incentives are out there currently? Thanks!

    .00003 and 55%. $1500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,988
    jasonatx said:
    Is the residual any better if you don't get the Ultimate Package? What is the residual at 12K miles?
    Subtract 1% for 12k.  specific packages and options do not affect the residual 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.