Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MF and Residual for a 2015 Subaru Forester

d5e1347d5e1347 Posts: 5
edited November 2014 in Subaru
Can you provide the MF and Residual for a 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 i Limited PZEV ( 36m, 12k ) in RI/MA ?

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    d5e1347 said:

Can you provide the MF and Residual for a 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 i Limited PZEV ( 36m, 12k ) in RI/MA ?

.00083 MF and 61% residual.

Assuming your dealers use Subaru Motors Finance through Chase.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks SO MUCH for getting back to me with the MF and residual. The dealership tried to use a much higher MF but knowledge is power and they acknowledged their error and reduced the MF to the number you provided.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    d5e1347 said:

Thanks SO MUCH for getting back to me with the MF and residual. The dealership tried to use a much higher MF but knowledge is power and they acknowledged their error and reduced the MF to the number you provided.

Good deal. It likely wasn't an "error". Just a way to put more profit in the deal.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Yes, I agree it wasn't an error. There was also a "commitment" they made before I went there which they tried to avoid but made good on when I reminded them. All part of the game but I've been through it several times so always go prepared !