Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF and Residual for a 2015 Subaru Forester

d5e1347d5e1347 Member Posts: 5
edited November 2014 in Subaru
Can you provide the MF and Residual for a 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 i Limited PZEV ( 36m, 12k ) in RI/MA ?

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,287
    d5e1347 said:

Can you provide the MF and Residual for a 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 i Limited PZEV ( 36m, 12k ) in RI/MA ?

.00083 MF and 61% residual.

Assuming your dealers use Subaru Motors Finance through Chase.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks SO MUCH for getting back to me with the MF and residual. The dealership tried to use a much higher MF but knowledge is power and they acknowledged their error and reduced the MF to the number you provided.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,287
    d5e1347 said:

Thanks SO MUCH for getting back to me with the MF and residual. The dealership tried to use a much higher MF but knowledge is power and they acknowledged their error and reduced the MF to the number you provided.

Good deal. It likely wasn't an "error". Just a way to put more profit in the deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Yes, I agree it wasn't an error. There was also a "commitment" they made before I went there which they tried to avoid but made good on when I reminded them. All part of the game but I've been through it several times so always go prepared !