Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Is this a good deal on 2015 Camry XSE lease?

feminfemin Member Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Toyota
Just got a new lease

2015 Camry XSE loaded with options

MSRP $30385
$2000 Down
$650 bank fee
$300 tags
36 months / 12k miles per yr

$275 a month Tax Included (8.875% tax)

$17000 residual at the end of lease

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,586
    Thanks for reporting in. Congrats on the new Camry!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• feminfemin Member Posts: 3
    how did I do on the deal? I read a lot on how to negotiate a lease before I went in, but still left with doubts whether or not I got a good deal. the Gross Capitalized Cost of the car on my lease says $27414
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    femin said:

how did I do on the deal? I read a lot on how to negotiate a lease before I went in, but still left with doubts whether or not I got a good deal. the Gross Capitalized Cost of the car on my lease says $27414

What is the breakdown of the $2000 of up front cash?

On the surface, $275/mo for a car that stickers for over $30K is good, but the devil is in the details.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• feminfemin Member Posts: 3
    No breakdown really. Just cash down $2000.  I have to pay bank fee and tags separately.  Thats it
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    femin said:

No breakdown really. Just cash down $2000.  I have to pay bank fee and tags separately.  Thats it

OK, if the $2000 is truly "cash down", your adjusted payment increases by about $55/mo.

Still, a decent deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4