Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

Black 2015 Ram Pickup 1500 price paid

bhickey72bhickey72 Member Posts: 7
edited January 2015 in Ram
Trying to find out what the price paid in NJ for Black Ram 1500 is? Sticker is $42,180

Comments

  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited January 2015
    Is that the Laramie Quad Cab?

    I have trouble just remembering that "Ram" isn't "Dodge" anymore and worse, there's over 70 Ram 1500 configurations listed here. If you use the Make|Model dropdown taps up top, plug in your NJ zip code, you can drill down to the Ram you are looking at, including any options you may be considering.

    Then you'll get to a page like this that will let you click through to show you invoice, MSRP and True Market Value (and incentives, and destination).

    Right now, using a Newark zip, the TMV on the Laramie is about $2,000 below invoice, thanks in part to a $1,500 incentive.
  • bhickey72bhickey72 Member Posts: 7
    the "black ram" is an option available on a 1500 black "express". It's available in the quad cab and the CREW cab as well. It includes painted bumpers, instead of chrome, a blacked out grill and the logos removed. The sticker of the truck is $42,180. I have a dealer offering $36,600 and I know chrysler capital is offering 2.9% for 84 months. Dealer says he can do lower if I lease it. But I'm having a hard time finding what Chrysler Capital is offering as a money factor and what the residual is. It's typically 58% with most vehicles I think
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,920
    bhickey72 said:

    the "black ram" is an option available on a 1500 black "express". It's available in the quad cab and the CREW cab as well. It includes painted bumpers, instead of chrome, a blacked out grill and the logos removed. The sticker of the truck is $42,180. I have a dealer offering $36,600 and I know chrysler capital is offering 2.9% for 84 months. Dealer says he can do lower if I lease it. But I'm having a hard time finding what Chrysler Capital is offering as a money factor and what the residual is. It's typically 58% with most vehicles I think


    I can give you MF and residual for the Express model, if you tell me if it's Quad or Crew? and 2WD or 4X4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bhickey72bhickey72 Member Posts: 7
    I am looking at Express with Black Ram option. 4x4 CREW Cab.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,050
    bhickey72 said:

    I am looking at Express with Black Ram option. 4x4 CREW Cab.

    .00039 and 58% for 36 months, 10,000 miles per year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bhickey72bhickey72 Member Posts: 7
    would it be the same for 36 months 12,000 miles per year? and 36 months, 15,000 miles per year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,050
    bhickey72 said:

    would it be the same for 36 months 12,000 miles per year? and 36 months, 15,000 miles per year?

    Deduct 1% for 12K; deduct 3% for 15K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.