Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Audi S3 Prestige Lease

emailbraddavisemailbraddavis Member Posts: 16
edited February 2015 in Audi
Utah lease rates
10k miles/year
36/39/42 months
MF & RES.

Best Answer

Answers

• leaseanaudileaseanaudi Member Posts: 2
    Thank you in advance for any information. In SF Bay Area and interested in 2015 Audi S3 Lease. Was quoted today S3 Prestige w 19-inch wheels MSRP $50,210. 36 month, 10k miles, residual value is 54%. 36 months lease with $1,400 down payment is $723.

If you can provide the money factor and residual, that would be great. I can try to figure out what payment SHOULD be. If you can actually do the calculation, then that would be super awesome.

I have never leased a car and have been trying to educate myself with leaseguide dot com and I hope I understand their formula correctly. I used your figures of 36/10 - .00102 MF, 56% Residual, 6% off MSRP, i get a payment of $637 with $1,400 down payment. is this correct or within ballpark ?

Thank you again for all your efforts on this forum.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Thank you in advance for any information. In SF Bay Area and interested in 2015 Audi S3 Lease. Was quoted today S3 Prestige w 19-inch wheels MSRP $50,210. 36 month, 10k miles, residual value is 54%. 36 months lease with $1,400 down payment is $723.

If you can provide the money factor and residual, that would be great. I can try to figure out what payment SHOULD be. If you can actually do the calculation, then that would be super awesome.

I have never leased a car and have been trying to educate myself with leaseguide dot com and I hope I understand their formula correctly. I used your figures of 36/10 - .00102 MF, 56% Residual, 6% off MSRP, i get a payment of $637 with $1,400 down payment. is this correct or within ballpark ?

Thank you again for all your efforts on this forum.

The current S3 Prestige numbers are .00065 and 54% for 36/10.

Using your MSRP and net cap of 6% off ($47,197), I get a $0 down, pre-tax payment of $606.18.

Your up front costs will be the first payment, acquisition fee, and some miscellaneous state charges.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• leaseanaudileaseanaudi Member Posts: 2
    Michaell - This is my first time using this Forum and I am incredibly appreciative for your knowledge and generosity of time. I will revisit the dealership and work with your numbers to see if a lease is in the cards. THANK YOU, THANK YOU !
    -Grateful in SF