Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Audi S3 Prestige Lease

emailbraddavisemailbraddavis Posts: 16
edited February 2015 in Audi
Utah lease rates
10k miles/year
36/39/42 months
MF & RES.

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you in advance for any information. In SF Bay Area and interested in 2015 Audi S3 Lease. Was quoted today S3 Prestige w 19-inch wheels MSRP $50,210. 36 month, 10k miles, residual value is 54%. 36 months lease with $1,400 down payment is $723.

If you can provide the money factor and residual, that would be great. I can try to figure out what payment SHOULD be. If you can actually do the calculation, then that would be super awesome.

I have never leased a car and have been trying to educate myself with leaseguide dot com and I hope I understand their formula correctly. I used your figures of 36/10 - .00102 MF, 56% Residual, 6% off MSRP, i get a payment of $637 with $1,400 down payment. is this correct or within ballpark ?

Thank you again for all your efforts on this forum.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,904

Thank you in advance for any information. In SF Bay Area and interested in 2015 Audi S3 Lease. Was quoted today S3 Prestige w 19-inch wheels MSRP $50,210. 36 month, 10k miles, residual value is 54%. 36 months lease with $1,400 down payment is $723.

If you can provide the money factor and residual, that would be great. I can try to figure out what payment SHOULD be. If you can actually do the calculation, then that would be super awesome.

I have never leased a car and have been trying to educate myself with leaseguide dot com and I hope I understand their formula correctly. I used your figures of 36/10 - .00102 MF, 56% Residual, 6% off MSRP, i get a payment of $637 with $1,400 down payment. is this correct or within ballpark ?

Thank you again for all your efforts on this forum.

The current S3 Prestige numbers are .00065 and 54% for 36/10.

Using your MSRP and net cap of 6% off ($47,197), I get a $0 down, pre-tax payment of $606.18.

Your up front costs will be the first payment, acquisition fee, and some miscellaneous state charges.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Michaell - This is my first time using this Forum and I am incredibly appreciative for your knowledge and generosity of time. I will revisit the dealership and work with your numbers to see if a lease is in the cards. THANK YOU, THANK YOU !
    -Grateful in SF