Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Need some assistance S3 Lease

michagarmichagar Posts: 8
edited March 2015 in Audi
I am looking at an Audi S3 2015 Audi S3 2.0T Premium Plus (S tronic) MSRP 50,060. My company gets me 6% off MSRP right off the top. That brings me to about 47,057.

What sort of payment should I be looking at for 12k Miles a year for 36mo.

The first quote I received without my company discount was 749+TTL and First Months.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• michagarmichagar Posts: 8
    Dealer is quoting a money factor of . 00227 is that accurate for 12k a yr 36mo ? I am showing it to be off by a bit..
    edited March 2015
    Closing tomorrow. Ended up with payment of 625/mo. Down was first month and TTL.

12k a yr 36 months. Was shooting for 600 but just couldnt get there. Car was a S3, Prestige Package at $5900 and 19" Perf Package at 1500.

Any comment if that was a good deal?

Oh forgot there is still two more payments on my old vehicle at just under 1k per month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,420
    michagar said:

I am looking at an Audi S3 2015 Audi S3 2.0T Premium Plus (S tronic) MSRP 50,060. My company gets me 6% off MSRP right off the top. That brings me to about 47,057.

What sort of payment should I be looking at for 12k Miles a year for 36mo.

The first quote I received without my company discount was 749+TTL and First Months.

Thanks!

.00102 MF and 57% residual Premium Plus... 55% residual for Prestige

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you.. I think they inflated the MF a bit to put me at the 625 payment. It should have come out around 600 by my calculation