Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Multiple Security Deposit Question

bp124bp124 Member Posts: 12
edited April 2015 in INFINITI
I have a 2013 G37, and I'm thinking about getting rid of it. Lease it up 9/16. I did MSDs on the lease. If I trade the car in (looking at an A6), will Infiniti return my MSDs?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,304
    bp124 said:

I have a 2013 G37, and I'm thinking about getting rid of it. Lease it up 9/16. I did MSDs on the lease. If I trade the car in (looking at an A6), will Infiniti return my MSDs?

Yes, I'm pretty sure the money you put into the MSDs would be returned to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    bp124 said:

Most likely, the MSDs will be deducted from the payoff number.. So, you'll get the benefit of them, just not a direct return. Keep that in mind when the dealership tells you about any possible equity. It probably already includes the MSDs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bp124bp124 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for the information.