Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Honda Accord Lx - 27 month lease option

jamoonjamoon Member Posts: 5
edited April 2015 in Honda
Hi,

What is the formula to calculate a lease price for 2015 honda Accord LX with $0 down.

I got an offer of $159 for 27 months with $0 down and $2200 in taxes and fees. 10K miles

Not sure if a good deal from Hamilton Honda.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,316
    jamoon said:

Hi,

What is the formula to calculate a lease price for 2015 honda Accord LX with $0 down.

I got an offer of $159 for 27 months with $0 down and $2200 in taxes and fees. 10K miles

To calculate a lease, you need the MSRP and selling price.

What state and tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    $23,725 is MSRP and selling price is $21,800.
    State NJ and tax is 7%

27 months lease.

Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,316
    jamoon said:

Hi,

jamoon said:

$23,725 is MSRP and selling price is $21,800.
    State NJ and tax is 7%

27 months lease.

Thanks

.00039 MF and 65% residual, if the lease is through Honda Finance.

That gives me $191/mo.. Which makes $159/mo. look great. Guess we would have to know the breakdown of the $2200. Doesn't seem like taxes and fees would add up to that much..

Also wondering if it's a Honda Finance lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    It is thru Honda finance but they did not give me details on the $2200 breakdown. What are all the taxes and fee that they should only charge? I may not get this deal now.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    jamoon said:

It is thru Honda finance but they did not give me details on the $2200 breakdown. What are all the taxes and fee that they should only charge? I may not get this deal now.

First month's payment, acquisition fee, dealer fee, any state license costs.

It's important that you know what every dollar is going to .. this is a prime place for dealers to slip in extra costs that you don't know about.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4