Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lowest money factor currently available?

ral2167ral2167 Member Posts: 791
edited May 2015 in General
I'm looking to lease but I'm not married to a particular model ..Could be a sedan or an suv... could be a Toyota, could be a Chevy. I've leased before and had a money factor of .00001. Rather than go through each discussion of particular models, seeking low money factors, can anyone post here the lowest money factors that are currently available, and the make and model. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    ral2167 said:

I'm looking to lease but I'm not married to a particular model ..Could be a sedan or an suv... could be a Toyota, could be a Chevy. I've leased before and had a money factor of .00001. Rather than go through each discussion of particular models, seeking low money factors, can anyone post here the lowest money factors that are currently available, and the make and model. Thanks.

I think it will be easier to post in discussions of vehicles that you are interested in (sedans, SUVs, etc.) rather than a shotgun approach.

Can't get a MF lower than .00001, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    I'm aware you can't get lower than .00001. I'm just looking for any vehicles that currently offer that money factor. Hence the purpose of this discussion. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    ral2167 said:
    I'm aware you can't get lower than .00001. I'm just looking for any vehicles that currently offer that money factor. Hence the purpose of this discussion. Thanks.
    I guess my point was that a broad question is not likely to get an answer. We're here to help with specific questions to help folks secure the best lease deal

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    OK thanks. I'll leave the discussion up for a little bit and see if i get replies. I'm looking for very low money factors currently available.