Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!

2015 BMW Z4 Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in BMW
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 BMW Z4 leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Z4, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 BMW Z4 page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

«1

Comments

  • Do you guys have the MF and RV of 2015 Z4 35i for September?

    Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 107,409

    @ash4421 said:
    Do you guys have the MF and RV of 2015 Z4 35i for September?

    Thanks.

    32 month special on the Z4, this month. .00129 MF and 70% residual for 32mo, 15K/yr. $750 Innovation credit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I am a buyer, and it looks like BMW USA has fantastic lease deal going on.

    $389/month lease for a $52,200 MSRP 2015 Z4 for 32 months.

    I visited the dealership and they said residual is 73% and money factory is 0.00129 (3.1% APR). I mean... residual of 73% for Z4 after 32 months?!!

    Isn't this suppose to be a good deal? I am actually thinking about leasing Z4 instead of financing 2 series. Please let me know.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 107,409
    sam279 said:

    I am a buyer, and it looks like BMW USA has fantastic lease deal going on.

    $389/month lease for a $52,200 MSRP 2015 Z4 for 32 months.

    I visited the dealership and they said residual is 73% and money factory is 0.00129 (3.1% APR). I mean... residual of 73% for Z4 after 32 months?!!

    Isn't this suppose to be a good deal? I am actually thinking about leasing Z4 instead of financing 2 series. Please let me know.

    Yes.. the residual is great on the Z4.. It's a very different car from a 2 series, though.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you have the RV and MF for the following scenarios? All for a Z4sDrive35i
    36mth (or 39mth) 10K/yr
    36mth (or 39mth) 12K/yr
    24mth 10K/yr
    24mth 12K/yr

    Do all of the above qualify for the $1k Holiday Credit?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761
    mackeys said:

    Do you have the RV and MF for the following scenarios? All for a Z4sDrive35i
    36mth (or 39mth) 10K/yr
    36mth (or 39mth) 12K/yr
    24mth 10K/yr
    24mth 12K/yr

    Do all of the above qualify for the $1k Holiday Credit?
    Thank you!

    .00130 and 69% for 24/12 and 64% for 39/12. Add 1% for 10K. $1000 holiday credit available.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi. Can you let me know if the following is a fair deal? I have excellent credit so I feel like the money factor should be better.

    BMW 35i
    Technology Package

    MSRP $60988
    Negotiated price $57,988
    Residual value 39,617.50 / 65%
    Money factor .0015
    Term 39 months @ 10k miles/yr
    $678 / month

    $1021 drive off


    Tax 4.166%
    Destination Fee $950
    Doc Fee $195
    Registration/safety check $341.72

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761
    edited December 2014

    Hi. Can you let me know if the following is a fair deal? I have excellent credit so I feel like the money factor should be better.

    BMW 35i
    Technology Package

    MSRP $60988
    Negotiated price $57,988
    Residual value 39,617.50 / 65%
    Money factor .0015
    Term 39 months @ 10k miles/yr
    $678 / month

    $1021 drive off


    Tax 4.166%
    Destination Fee $950
    Doc Fee $195
    Registration/safety check $341.72

    Correct - base MF is .00130. With your other numbers and the base MF, I get a $0 down pre-tax payment of $597.32.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi folks, do we know what the January MF/RV for a 2015 Z4 sDrive28i, 10k/yr, for 24 months and 36 months?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 107,409
    jayteehoo said:

    Hi folks, do we know what the January MF/RV for a 2015 Z4 sDrive28i, 10k/yr, for 24 months and 36 months?


    .00131 MF. 65% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr.. Those are the only numbers I have, right now.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can I please get the residual for 36 mos and 12k miles as well as the mf for both the 2015 and 2016 Z4sdrive35s ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761

    Hello, can I please get the residual for 36 mos and 12k miles as well as the mf for both the 2015 and 2016 Z4sdrive35s ?

    .00129 and 64% for the 2015.

    No 2016 numbers available to us yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ph2010ph2010 Posts: 12
    Hi do you have current numbers for both 2015 and 2016 Z4 sDrive 28i?

    Looking for 36mo/15-12-10k or 24mo/15-12-10k. Or if there are any sweet spots outside those parameters
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761
    ph2010 said:

    Hi do you have current numbers for both 2015 and 2016 Z4 sDrive 28i?

    Looking for 36mo/15-12-10k or 24mo/15-12-10k. Or if there are any sweet spots outside those parameters

    No 2015 numbers available this month.

    2016 ... .00129 and 66% for 24/15 and 60% for 36/15.

    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ph2010ph2010 Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    ph2010 said:

    Hi do you have current numbers for both 2015 and 2016 Z4 sDrive 28i?

    Looking for 36mo/15-12-10k or 24mo/15-12-10k. Or if there are any sweet spots outside those parameters

    No 2015 numbers available this month.

    2016 ... .00129 and 66% for 24/15 and 60% for 36/15.

    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K.
    Thanks - when you say no 2015 numbers available does that mean you guys don't have them or BMW are no longer offering a lease on 2015 models?
  • ph2010ph2010 Posts: 12
    Also - what about MSD for BMW?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761
    ph2010 said:

    Michaell said:

    ph2010 said:

    Hi do you have current numbers for both 2015 and 2016 Z4 sDrive 28i?

    Looking for 36mo/15-12-10k or 24mo/15-12-10k. Or if there are any sweet spots outside those parameters

    No 2015 numbers available this month.

    2016 ... .00129 and 66% for 24/15 and 60% for 36/15.

    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K.
    Thanks - when you say no 2015 numbers available does that mean you guys don't have them or BMW are no longer offering a lease on 2015 models?
    BMW no longer offering lease numbers on the 2015's.
    ph2010 said:

    Also - what about MSD for BMW?

    MSD from BMW allows 7 with each resulting in a discount of .00007 on the MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djlowemodjlowemo Posts: 6
    If it helps I got offered this in the SF Bay Area on a 2015 Z4 35is:
    MSRP 71325
    Sales 65194

    10k/3yr

    65%
    MF .00168

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761
    djlowemo said:
    If it helps I got offered this in the SF Bay Area on a 2015 Z4 35is: MSRP 71325 Sales 65194 10k/3yr 65% MF .00168
    MF is marked up from base of .00128

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djlowemodjlowemo Posts: 6
    Hey, what MF for a 2016 Z4 28i please?

    BMW Fremont is saying it is 0.0017.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761
    djlowemo said:

    Hey, what MF for a 2016 Z4 28i please?

    BMW Fremont is saying it is 0.0017.

    Nope - it's .00130. They are marking it up the max on you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djlowemodjlowemo Posts: 6
    Wow! Bastards.
    Thanks so much Mike!
  • djlowemodjlowemo Posts: 6
    The MF they are quoting for a 2016 X4 28 is 63%, is that right?

    10k/3yr
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 107,409
    djlowemo said:

    The MF they are quoting for a 2016 X4 28 is 63%, is that right?

    10k/3yr

    Z4? 63% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djlowemodjlowemo Posts: 6
    yes Z4, my mistake. Thanks.

    They adjusted the MF to the correct number.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 107,409
    djlowemo said:

    yes Z4, my mistake. Thanks.

    They adjusted the MF to the correct number.

    Good deal!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Many 2015 Z4s still on dealer lots. Are 2015 lease rates still no longer available? Looking for residual on 35is for 12k/36mos please
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 96,761

    Many 2015 Z4s still on dealer lots. Are 2015 lease rates still no longer available? Looking for residual on 35is for 12k/36mos please
    Thanks

    .00130 and 64%. $1500 buildout credit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Do you see anything over charged in this quote? I asked about MF and answer was .00134
    Thanks in advance.

    MSRP 59200
    Cap 55500
    Tax 1602
    Dealer/state fee 529
    Down 2000
    Res 63%
    Drive off 2000
    miles 12000
    month 36

    Monthly
    down 2000/698
    down 3000/668
    down 4000/637
    down 5000/607
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 107,409

    Hi, Do you see anything over charged in this quote? I asked about MF and answer was .00134
    Thanks in advance.

    MSRP 59200
    Cap 55500
    Tax 1602
    Dealer/state fee 529
    Down 2000
    Res 63%
    Drive off 2000
    miles 12000
    month 36

    Monthly
    down 2000/698
    down 3000/668
    down 4000/637
    down 5000/607

    I'll assume the CAP is the selling price?

    If I use the $2000 for 1st payment, tax, fees and $925 acq.fee, then that leaves $1750 to add to that number.

    If I do that, the payment is $681.mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.