Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Fiat 500 Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in FIAT
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Fiat 500 leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 500, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Fiat 500 page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

  • Hi guys, Im looking to lease a 2015 Abarth manual transmission. Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for 12K a year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971
    apavlovi said:

    Hi guys, Im looking to lease a 2015 Abarth manual transmission. Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for 12K a year?

    .00025 and 46% for 39/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mlb20mlb20 Posts: 4
    Hello! Can you please obtain for me the money factor and residual for leasing a 2015 Fiat Abarth Auto in VA? I'm looking for the best terms available and am assuming a 39 month 12k miles per year lease. Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971
    mlb20 said:

    Hello! Can you please obtain for me the money factor and residual for leasing a 2015 Fiat Abarth Auto in VA? I'm looking for the best terms available and am assuming a 39 month 12k miles per year lease. Thank you in advance!

    .00015 and 49% for 36/12. 39 month residuals are not competitive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mlb20mlb20 Posts: 4
    Thanks for your prompt response Michaell, this is a big help!
  • Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the residual and money factor for 2015 Fiat Abarth Auto and Manual. 36 months 10k and 12k miles. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971
    bananaero said:

    Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the residual and money factor for 2015 Fiat Abarth Auto and Manual. 36 months 10k and 12k miles. Thank you!

    .00015 and 49% for Abarth Auto 36/12. Subtract 1% for manual. Add 1% for 10K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mlb20mlb20 Posts: 4
    Hello Michaell - I'd like to verify the lease rates for a 2015 Abarth Auto for March for a 36/12k lease. Are they the same (0.00015 and 49%) as they were for February? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971
    mlb20 said:

    Hello Michaell - I'd like to verify the lease rates for a 2015 Abarth Auto for March for a 36/12k lease. Are they the same (0.00015 and 49%) as they were for February? Thanks!

    .00010 and 48% for March 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krt22krt22 Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Any chance you have the info on the current 500E lease specials in california? Money factor/residual and perhaps more info on the FCA rebate that allowed many to get the killer deal

    Looking for 36 months and 15k/miles a year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,969
    krt22 said:

    Any chance you have the info on the current 500E lease specials in california? Money factor/residual and perhaps more info on the FCA rebate that allowed many to get the killer deal

    Looking for 36 months and 15k/miles a year

    I'm sorry, but we don't have any lease info on the 500E

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ducat13ducat13 Posts: 29
    edited May 2015
    Hello - Does Chrysler Capital offer lease terms shorter than 36 months? (e.g. 24 or 27 months)? If so, I'd be interested in Residuals and MF for 10K and 12K on 500 Sport automatic.

    Thx!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,969
    ducat13 said:

    Hello - Does Chrysler Capital offer lease terms shorter than 36 months? (e.g. 24 or 27 months)? If so, I'd be interested in Residuals and MF for 10K and 12K on 500 Sport automatic.

    Thx!

    .00046 MF and 54%/53% for 24 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jayk11jayk11 Posts: 16
    Hi Michael
    Can I get the MF/Res for 500 sport 36 mo/12K
    Is the pop the same?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971
    jayk11 said:

    Hi Michael
    Can I get the MF/Res for 500 sport 36 mo/12K
    Is the pop the same?
    Thanks

    Automatic or manual transmission?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayk11jayk11 Posts: 16
    Automatic. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,969
    jayk11 said:

    Hi Michael
    Can I get the MF/Res for 500 sport 36 mo/12K
    Is the pop the same?
    Thanks

    jayk11 said:

    Automatic. Thanks

    .00028 MF and 45% residual.

    POP: .00067 MF and 38% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, I am looking to lease a 2015 Fiat 500 sport with automatic transmission in Houston, TX. Lease terms that I am considering are 12K/36 months and 15K/36 months. Please let me know what the money factor and residual is for these. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971

    Hi, I am looking to lease a 2015 Fiat 500 sport with automatic transmission in Houston, TX. Lease terms that I am considering are 12K/36 months and 15K/36 months. Please let me know what the money factor and residual is for these. Thanks in advance.

    .00028 and 43% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • litning16litning16 Posts: 2
    Hi! Hope I am in the correct forum - looking for MF and residual for 2015 500L Lounge (3). 10K and 12K miles, 36 month lease. Thank you!!!
  • litning16litning16 Posts: 2
    California, if that's relevant.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971
    litning16 said:

    Hi! Hope I am in the correct forum - looking for MF and residual for 2015 500L Lounge (3). 10K and 12K miles, 36 month lease. Thank you!!!

    litning16 said:

    California, if that's relevant.

    .00043 and 42% (36/12) or 43% (36/10)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lesseefairlesseefair Posts: 115
    Hello,

    MF and RV for 2015 Fiat 500 "Pop" in Wisconsin.

    24/12 and 36/12, please. (If both are offered.)

    Any lease cash?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,971

    Hello,

    MF and RV for 2015 Fiat 500 "Pop" in Wisconsin.

    24/12 and 36/12, please. (If both are offered.)

    Any lease cash?

    Thank you!

    .00023 and 44% / 36% (assuming automatic)

    No lease cash that I see

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 121
    44% and 36% ???? OMG.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,969
    roadragee said:

    44% and 36% ???? OMG.

    Yes.. but, $7500 lease cash and $500 dealer cash... That makes up for a lot of it..

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello looking at leasing a 2015/2016 Abarth manual transmission in California. Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for 12K a year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,969
    lucario said:

    Hello looking at leasing a 2015/2016 Abarth manual transmission in California. Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for 12K a year?

    2016: .00006 MF and 40% residual for 36/12
    2015: .00094 MF and 31% residual for 36/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.