Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Audi S6 Lease Rate

bmwe92m3bmwe92m3 Member Posts: 13
edited May 2015 in Audi
Can somone pl provide the lease numbers for 2016 Audi S6. 10k/12k miles for 36months?

thanks,
Nick
«1

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    bmwe92m3 said:

    Can somone pl provide the lease numbers for 2016 Audi S6. 10k/12k miles for 36months?

    thanks,
    Nick

    .00118 and 50% / 49%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwe92m3bmwe92m3 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks
  • smcg4500smcg4500 Member Posts: 11
    What's the MF/RV for 2016 S6 Premium Plus? 10K thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    smcg4500 said:

    What's the MF/RV for 2016 S6 Premium Plus? 10K thanks

    .00112 MF and 57% residual for 36 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hydro13hydro13 Member Posts: 76
    What is the MF and RV for the 2016 S6 Premium Plus for 36/12K in NH
    Thanks
  • hydro13hydro13 Member Posts: 76
    Also what is the typical acquisition cost from Audi?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    hydro13 said:

    What is the MF and RV for the 2016 S6 Premium Plus for 36/12K in NH
    Thanks

    hydro13 said:

    Also what is the typical acquisition cost from Audi?

    .00053 and 54%.

    Acquisition fee is $695 for Audi

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hydro13hydro13 Member Posts: 76
    Thanks, The dealer seems to be using a money factor of .00093, but the same RV
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    hydro13 said:

    Thanks, The dealer seems to be using a money factor of .00093, but the same RV

    Marking it up for extra profit?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hydro13hydro13 Member Posts: 76
    What is the current MF and RV for the 2016 S6 Premium Plus for 36/12K in NH, still looking for a deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    hydro13 said:

    What is the current MF and RV for the 2016 S6 Premium Plus for 36/12K in NH, still looking for a deal.

    .00053 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 4dooorsfast4dooorsfast Member Posts: 3
    Looking for 2016 S6 Prestige 36/15K money factor and residual? Wonder if it changed today since it is 12/1?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145

    Looking for 2016 S6 Prestige 36/15K money factor and residual? Wonder if it changed today since it is 12/1?

    Current Audi numbers don't expire until 1/4/16.

    .00053 and 49%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 4dooorsfast4dooorsfast Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!
  • kosteffektivekosteffektive Member Posts: 8
    Can I have lease terms for 36/12k premium plus S6 please. thank u very much
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942

    Can I have lease terms for 36/12k premium plus S6 please. thank u very much

    .00034 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • glrfdvwglrfdvw Member Posts: 10
    Hi there,

    Can you please provide (when released) the lease rate & residual for a '16 Audi S6 Prem Plus (36 mo. 7500 mi / year). Also, any loyalty or conquest #'s. Lastly, are the rates good for the quarter (through 6/30/16) ?

    And lastly.....what would a dealer do if someone went and leased a car today ? Use last month's factors or would they have to wait a couple days until the new ones are released?

    Thank you!!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    glrfdvw said:

    Hi there,

    Can you please provide (when released) the lease rate & residual for a '16 Audi S6 Prem Plus (36 mo. 7500 mi / year). Also, any loyalty or conquest #'s. Lastly, are the rates good for the quarter (through 6/30/16) ?

    And lastly.....what would a dealer do if someone went and leased a car today ? Use last month's factors or would they have to wait a couple days until the new ones are released?

    Thank you!!!!

    .00014 MF and 54% residual.

    Program is scheduled through 06/30, but Audi usually updates monthly.

    New rates are available to dealers immediately.. It just takes us a couple of days.

    No answer to your incentive questions.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bys1234bys1234 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    can you please provide lease rate and residual for 2016 S6 premium plus in California (36 months 10k, 36 months 12k)?  How much off MSRP can I expect for this car?  Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    bys1234 said:

    Hi,
    can you please provide lease rate and residual for 2016 S6 premium plus in California (36 months 10k, 36 months 12k)?  How much off MSRP can I expect for this car?  Thanks!!!

    .00014 MF and 53%/52% residual.

    Supplier pricing for Audi is 6% off MSRP, minus any incentives. That's what I would shoot for.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bys1234bys1234 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    Great!  Thanks for all you advice!!!  
    The MF of .00014 equals to 0.34%. That's sounds great but what % should I be expecting from the dealers for a good offer?  Thanks. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    bys1234 said:

    Great!  Thanks for all you advice!!!  
    The MF of .00014 equals to 0.34%. That's sounds great but what % should I be expecting from the dealers for a good offer?  Thanks. 

    I would target the base rate; don't agree to a deal with a marked up MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • _carrera_carrera Member Posts: 25
    What are the current 24/10 resid. and MF for the Premium Plus and Prestige?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    _carrera said:

    What are the current 24/10 resid. and MF for the Premium Plus and Prestige?
    Thanks.

    .00014 MF and 60%/57% residual.

    36/10 residuals are 53%/50%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jess72jess72 Member Posts: 10
    What is the current MF and residual for a 2016 Prestige S6 for 36mo/15K miles in Texas? thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    jess72 said:

    What is the current MF and residual for a 2016 Prestige S6 for 36mo/15K miles in Texas? thank you!

    .00014 and 47%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eddyjbeddyjb Member Posts: 12
    Can I get the current MF and Residual for a 2016 Audi S6 Prestige, 60months/ 10K miles, in CA. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    eddyjb said:

    Can I get the current MF and Residual for a 2016 Audi S6 Prestige, 60months/ 10K miles, in CA. Thanks!

    Audi doesn't have any quoted rates over 48 months, and the best rates are for 42 months, at most.

    .00034 MF and 46% residual for 42 months, 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audimxkaudimxk Member Posts: 6
    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    audimxk said:

    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!

    Those numbers are correct.

    Nationwide, but dealers can mark up the money factor for extra profit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audimxkaudimxk Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:
    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!
    Those numbers are correct. Nationwide, but dealers can mark up the money factor for extra profit.
    Thank you for confirming.

    In a previous post Michaell mentioned that one should only agree to a deal using a base MF.

    Now equipped with the base MF, it will be very clear whether a dealer is marking it up. How do you go about confirming the base MF when it isn't published anywhere but this forum?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    audimxk said:


    kyfdx said:

    audimxk said:

    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!

    Those numbers are correct.

    Nationwide, but dealers can mark up the money factor for extra profit.

    Thank you for confirming.

    In a previous post Michaell mentioned that one should only agree to a deal using a base MF.

    Now equipped with the base MF, it will be very clear whether a dealer is marking it up. How do you go about confirming the base MF when it isn't published anywhere but this forum?

    Who do you want to confirm it? The dealer knows the rate. Even if you can "prove" it to them, you aren't telling them anything they don't already know. Ask for the base rate. They will either agree, or they will tell you they won't, or they will lie to you and tell you that isn't the base rate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audimxkaudimxk Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    audimxk said:


    kyfdx said:

    audimxk said:

    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!

    Those numbers are correct.

    Nationwide, but dealers can mark up the money factor for extra profit.

    Thank you for confirming.

    In a previous post Michaell mentioned that one should only agree to a deal using a base MF.

    Now equipped with the base MF, it will be very clear whether a dealer is marking it up. How do you go about confirming the base MF when it isn't published anywhere but this forum?
    Who do you want to confirm it? The dealer knows the rate. Even if you can "prove" it to them, you aren't telling them anything they don't already know. Ask for the base rate. They will either agree, or they will tell you they won't, or they will lie to you and tell you that isn't the base rate.

    Thank you for your guidance. Is the MF still at .00014 and residual at 52% for the month of June based on a 36mo 12k per year lease?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    audimxk said:

    kyfdx said:

    audimxk said:


    kyfdx said:

    audimxk said:

    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!

    Those numbers are correct.

    Nationwide, but dealers can mark up the money factor for extra profit.

    Thank you for confirming.

    In a previous post Michaell mentioned that one should only agree to a deal using a base MF.

    Now equipped with the base MF, it will be very clear whether a dealer is marking it up. How do you go about confirming the base MF when it isn't published anywhere but this forum?
    Who do you want to confirm it? The dealer knows the rate. Even if you can "prove" it to them, you aren't telling them anything they don't already know. Ask for the base rate. They will either agree, or they will tell you they won't, or they will lie to you and tell you that isn't the base rate.
    Thank you for your guidance. Is the MF still at .00014 and residual at 52% for the month of June based on a 36mo 12k per year lease?

    The 36/12 S6 numbers this month are .00044 and 54 (Premium Plus) or 51% (Prestige)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audimxkaudimxk Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    I just scrolled through this thread and there's some great info. Based on recent posts, am I correct with the following info?

    2016 S6 Premium Plus
    36mo 12k per year = .00014 MF and 52% Residual
    Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual

    Does where you live affect MF? I was under the impression that rates were the same nationwide. 

    Thank you!
    Those numbers are correct. Nationwide, but dealers can mark up the money factor for extra profit.
    Thank you for confirming.

    In a previous post Michaell mentioned that one should only agree to a deal using a base MF.

    Now equipped with the base MF, it will be very clear whether a dealer is marking it up. How do you go about confirming the base MF when it isn't published anywhere but this forum?
    Who do you want to confirm it? The dealer knows the rate. Even if you can "prove" it to them, you aren't telling them anything they don't already know. Ask for the base rate. They will either agree, or they will tell you they won't, or they will lie to you and tell you that isn't the base rate.
    Thank you for your guidance. Is the MF still at .00014 and residual at 52% for the month of June based on a 36mo 12k per year lease?
    The 36/12 S6 numbers this month are .00044 and 54 (Premium Plus) or 51% (Prestige)
    Thank you!
  • m5frothm5froth Member Posts: 54
    Can you please provide June MF and residual for S6 premium plus 36/10k (Los Angeles). TY
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    m5froth said:

    Can you please provide June MF and residual for S6 premium plus 36/10k (Los Angeles). TY

    .00044 and 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ctsoxfan2ctsoxfan2 Member Posts: 38
    Does Audi offer a one pay lease option? If so, what would the discount to MF be? Thanks.
  • ctsoxfan2ctsoxfan2 Member Posts: 38
    Also, are the rates the same for a 2017 model?  If not, can you provide the rates for a 2017 S6 premium plus for 36/10k?


  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    ctsoxfan2 said:

    Does Audi offer a one pay lease option? If so, what would the discount to MF be? Thanks.

    The money factor discount is .00100 for 36 month terms

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,145
    ctsoxfan2 said:

    Also, are the rates the same for a 2017 model?  If not, can you provide the rates for a 2017 S6 premium plus for 36/10k?


    we do not yet have the 2017 lease numbers. Perhaps in July.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ctsoxfan2ctsoxfan2 Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    ctsoxfan2 said:

    Does Audi offer a one pay lease option? If so, what would the discount to MF be? Thanks.

    The money factor discount is .00100 for 36 month terms
    Is there any other benefits on a one pay lease? I thought I read that some companies waive acquisition fee...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    ctsoxfan2 said:

    Michaell said:

    ctsoxfan2 said:

    Does Audi offer a one pay lease option? If so, what would the discount to MF be? Thanks.

    The money factor discount is .00100 for 36 month terms
    Is there any other benefits on a one pay lease? I thought I read that some companies waive acquisition fee...
    Nope.. but, .00100 would be a huge reduction, but the base MF is only .00044 to begin with, so that mitigates it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ctsoxfan2ctsoxfan2 Member Posts: 38
    Do you have the news rates for July on the for 36/10 premium plus?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    ctsoxfan2 said:

    Do you have the news rates for July on the for 36/10 premium plus?

    .00034 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dgp_bmwdgp_bmw Member Posts: 15
    Is .00034 MF and 54% residual for 2017 S6 Premium Plus? If so what is the residual for 5k or 7.5k miles? Also can you include Prestige model as well for same miles? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    dgp_bmw said:

    Is .00034 MF and 54% residual for 2017 S6 Premium Plus? If so what is the residual for 5k or 7.5k miles? Also can you include Prestige model as well for same miles? Thanks.

    We don't have any numbers for the 2017 S6.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • scmetalscmetal Member Posts: 7
    Hi, do you have July rates and residuala for 2016 S6 Premium Plus, 24 and 36 month lease, 12k miles?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,942
    scmetal said:

    Hi, do you have July rates and residuala for 2016 S6 Premium Plus, 24 and 36 month lease, 12k miles?

    .00034 MF and 60%/53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dgp_bmwdgp_bmw Member Posts: 15
    What is residual for 5k miles and 7.5k miles for premium plus and prestige? Also if one leases and does a custom order do MF rates and residuals lock for 3 months (90 days on west coast) similar to BMW or will rate/residual be adjusted to month you take delivery in?

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.