Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Hyundai Veloster Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Hyundai
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Hyundai Veloster leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Veloster, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Hyundai Veloster page..

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

  • can someone tell me the money factor and residual vallue on 10k/36 and 12k/36 for a 2015 be posted with tech package in new york

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,309
    sonicsk8 said:

    can someone tell me the money factor and residual vallue on 10k/36 and 12k/36 for a 2015 be posted with tech package in new york

    .00094 and 58% for 36/12. $500 lease cash. No 10K programs on the Veloster.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any chance I can get the lease numbers for a 2015 Veloster Turbo with manual trans and tech package for Washington state? 36/12k or 24/12k if one is better.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514
    12thman said:

    Any chance I can get the lease numbers for a 2015 Veloster Turbo with manual trans and tech package for Washington state? 36/12k or 24/12k if one is better.

    Thanks!


    .00089 MF and 57% residual. $500 lease cash.

    24 month lease is not offered.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks in advance for all the important information these forums provide.
    Do you have Jan 2015 MF and RV for 2015 Veloster Turbo automatic 12000 mi - 36, 39, 42 month leases?
  • Location Calif. thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514

    Thanks in advance for all the important information these forums provide.
    Do you have Jan 2015 MF and RV for 2015 Veloster Turbo automatic 12000 mi - 36, 39, 42 month leases?


    .00090 MF and 55% residual
    .00109 MF and 53% residual
    .00090 MF and 49% residual

    $1250 lease cash on any term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks. Unfortunately, now I find out the car I test drove today was a 2014, not 2015 as I had thought. Does that change the lease figures?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514

    Thanks. Unfortunately, now I find out the car I test drove today was a 2014, not 2015 as I had thought. Does that change the lease figures?


    .00040 MF and 52% residual
    .00077 MF and 50% residual
    .00113 MF and 49% residual

    $1250 lease cash on any term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    Hi! New to this forum although I've been looking at the last couple of months. I'm in the market for buying me a second vehicle and came across the Veloster and really like it.  So I am looking at leasing but want to be knowledgeable before talking numbers with them.  Wanted to know the money factor and residual value for 12k miles and 15k miles for a 2015 Veloster  Turbo, manual transmission, and tech package.  Broken out for 36, 39, and 42 months if they do that.

    Thank you so much for your help.

    P.S. From Albuquerque,  NM if that makes a difference!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514
    rma77 said:

    Hi! New to this forum although I've been looking at the last couple of months. I'm in the market for buying me a second vehicle and came across the Veloster and really like it.  So I am looking at leasing but want to be knowledgeable before talking numbers with them.  Wanted to know the money factor and residual value for 12k miles and 15k miles for a 2015 Veloster  Turbo, manual transmission, and tech package.  Broken out for 36, 39, and 42 months if they do that.

    Thank you so much for your help.

    P.S. From Albuquerque,  NM if that makes a difference!

    .00109 MF and 57%/55% residual for 36 months
    .00125 MF and 55%/53% residual for 39 months
    .00089 MF and 50%/48% residual for 42 months

    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    Thank you for the quick response!!!

    Can I also get the mf and rv for 2014 Veloster Turbo, manual transmission, tech package for 12k miles and 15k miles for 36, 39, and. 42 months? I found a 2014 as well that looks like it will for my needs!

    Take care and thanks again!



  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514
    rma77 said:

    Thank you for the quick response!!!

    Can I also get the mf and rv for 2014 Veloster Turbo, manual transmission, tech package for 12k miles and 15k miles for 36, 39, and. 42 months? I found a 2014 as well that looks like it will for my needs!

    Take care and thanks again!



    .00055 MF and 53%/51% residual for 36 months
    .00092 MF and 51%/49% residual for 39 months
    .00119 MF and 50%/48% residual for 42 months

    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    So, still nothing.  Waiting patiently for the dealership to research how to do out - of - state leases. Kind of bummed I do not have my car yet. I reside in NM and the car I'm looking at is in TX and the dealership initially tried to do dealer swap but I eventually gave up on that since they really didn't seem interested in helping me. Anyhow, wanted to know if figures have changed since I originally asked. Looking for 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, MT, Tech package. Need mf and rv for 36/39/42 month lease with both 12k and 15k miles. 
    Thanks!rma77


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,309
    rma77 said:

    So, still nothing.  Waiting patiently for the dealership to research how to do out - of - state leases. Kind of bummed I do not have my car yet. I reside in NM and the car I'm looking at is in TX and the dealership initially tried to do dealer swap but I eventually gave up on that since they really didn't seem interested in helping me. Anyhow, wanted to know if figures have changed since I originally asked. Looking for 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, MT, Tech package. Need mf and rv for 36/39/42 month lease with both 12k and 15k miles. 
    Thanks!rma77


    36/12 .00109 and 57%

    39/12 .00125 and 55%

    42/12 .00089 and 50%

    Subtract 2% for 15K

    $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    Thanks! Is that for 2015 or 2014? Those are the numbers I have for 2015 so just want to make sure.

    Take care!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,309
    rma77 said:

    Thanks! Is that for 2015 or 2014? Those are the numbers I have for 2015 so just want to make sure.

    Take care!

    Yes, these are the 2015 numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    Can I get 2014 numbers then. That is the year I'm trying to negotiate for. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,309
    rma77 said:

    Can I get 2014 numbers then. That is the year I'm trying to negotiate for. Thanks!

    36/12 .00040 and 53%

    39/12 .00076 and 51%

    42/12 .00108 and 50%

    $1250 lease cash. Subtract 2% for 15K miles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    edited June 2015
    So sorry to be back asking these questions again.... 

    I got my 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo.

    Problem is they messed up my contract and are wanting me to sign a new one. If that's the case the money factor I had before is no longer relevant. 

    Can I get the money factor for 42 month lease with. 15k miles?

    Thank you so much!!

    P.s. Love,love,love my car!!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514
    rma77 said:

    So sorry to be back asking these questions again.... 

    I got my 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo.

    Problem is they messed up my contract and are wanting me to sign a new one. If that's the case the money factor I had before is no longer relevant. 

    Can I get the money factor for 42 month lease with. 15k miles?

    Thank you so much!!

    P.s. Love,love,love my car!!!!

    .00020 MF and 50% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rma77rma77 Posts: 12
    Not sure if there was supposed to be more but can I get that again? 
    For 2014 Veloster,  42 months with 15k year.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,309
    rma77 said:

    Not sure if there was supposed to be more but can I get that again? 
    For 2014 Veloster,  42 months with 15k year.
    Thanks!

    .00093 and 45% for 42/15; $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Can someone plz provide me MF and RV for 2015/2016 Hyundai Veloster Coupe Auto (base model) in NJ for current month... Also, is there any discounts going around on the price (Lease cash or bonus) and what is the criteria to qualify for that... Appreciate your help... Thanks in advance...
  • sorry forgot to add that I am looking for 12k miles 36 months
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,514

    Hi, Can someone plz provide me MF and RV for 2015/2016 Hyundai Veloster Coupe Auto (base model) in NJ for current month... Also, is there any discounts going around on the price (Lease cash or bonus) and what is the criteria to qualify for that... Appreciate your help... Thanks in advance...

    Sorry... we didn't get the Hyundai numbers, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,309

    Hi, Can someone plz provide me MF and RV for 2015/2016 Hyundai Veloster Coupe Auto (base model) in NJ for current month... Also, is there any discounts going around on the price (Lease cash or bonus) and what is the criteria to qualify for that... Appreciate your help... Thanks in advance...

    sorry forgot to add that I am looking for 12k miles 36 months

    .00064 and 55%. $2750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.