Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Infiniti QX50 Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in INFINITI
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Infiniti QX50 leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 QX50, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Infiniti QX50 page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

  • anyone have the #'s for a 2014 and 2015 qx50 journey rwd for january? 10k/36 or 39 months. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    twodomes said:

    anyone have the #'s for a 2014 and 2015 qx50 journey rwd for january? 10k/36 or 39 months. Thanks!

    2015 - 59% and .00129 for 36/10. Subtract 1% for 39 months

    No numbers this month for 2014 QX50.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thanks michaell!
  • evanslikeevanslike Posts: 28
    Hi Can I get the MF and Resid for AWD 12k 24Months and 39 Months
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    evanslike said:

    Hi Can I get the MF and Resid for AWD 12k 24Months and 39 Months
    Thanks

    .00100 MF and 65%/57% residual.

    If it's Journey edition, 63%/54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pratomanpratoman Posts: 1
    edited August 2015
    Here was my quote for a 2015 q50 AWD Premium. In NYC Area. Tax and bank fee ($700) packed into lease

    MSRP = $40,855
    Sales Price = $35,390 (this, does not include $700 bank fee and 8.75% sal es tax, both rolled into the lease. so i think i need to capitalize which means i should use a sales price of $38,186. Is that correct?)
    Residual = 55% or $22,470
    Money Factor= .00018

    Monthly payment, $398. Nothing down, just first month and tags and registration.

    Good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    pratoman said:

    Here was my quote for a 2015 q50 AWD Premium. In NYC Area. Tax and bank fee ($700) packed into lease

    MSRP = $40,855
    Sales Price = $35,390 (this, does not include $700 bank fee and 8.75% sal es tax, both rolled into the lease. so i think i need to capitalize which means i should use a sales price of $38,186. Is that correct?)
    Residual = 55% or $22,470
    Money Factor= .00018

    Monthly payment, $398. Nothing down, just first month and tags and registration.

    Good deal?

    The tax is only on the sum of payments, not on the full price... So, add the acquisition fee to the selling price, then calculate the payment. Multiply the payment by the term in months, then apply the sales tax to that amount. Add the sales tax back on to the CAP cost and recalculate. That is your payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Kyfdx, I plan to get QX50 in October. Does it worth to wait for 2016 version? Will there be a discount on 2015 immediately after 2016 is launched per your experience? Thanks a lot!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    montoyaww said:

    Hi Kyfdx, I plan to get QX50 in October. Does it worth to wait for 2016 version? Will there be a discount on 2015 immediately after 2016 is launched per your experience? Thanks a lot!

    It's possible the leftover 2015's will have better deals, but inventory will be thin, so you may not be able to get the color or options you want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,
    Could you please tell me what the current rates (MF and RV) is for 2015 QX50 Journey Prem?
    36/39mo with 10K.
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    ace_hk said:

    Hello,
    Could you please tell me what the current rates (MF and RV) is for 2015 QX50 Journey Prem?
    36/39mo with 10K.
    Thanks.

    .00100 and 56% / 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,
    Do you have MF and residual for a 36/12 and 15 and a 39/12 and 15 for a 2016 QX50 with prem, prem plus, deluxe touring and tech package? In south florida. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704

    Hi,
    Do you have MF and residual for a 36/12 and 15 and a 39/12 and 15 for a 2016 QX50 with prem, prem plus, deluxe touring and tech package? In south florida. Thanks.

    No difference in numbers based on package, just whether it's RWD or AWD ...

    36/15 or 39/15 - 59% and .00058 (RWD) or .00053 (AWD)

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • polmcspolmcs Posts: 27
    Do you have October numbers for a 2016 QX50 RWD 39/10 for CA.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    polmcs said:

    Do you have October numbers for a 2016 QX50 RWD 39/10 for CA.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00058 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • anyone got the mf and rv on 2016 rwd qx50 36/10 or 39/10 in houston tx? thsnks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    ibreslin said:

    anyone got the mf and rv on 2016 rwd qx50 36/10 or 39/10 in houston tx? thsnks in advance. 

    .00058 MF and 62% residual for either term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ibreslinibreslin Posts: 41
    edited October 2015
    kyfdx said:

    ibreslin said:

    anyone got the mf and rv on 2016 rwd qx50 36/10 or 39/10 in houston tx? thsnks in advance. 

    .00058 MF and 62% residual for either term.
    thanks for that, I take it there's a major hit on the 2015 model year residual? you got the numbers for that?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    ibreslin said:

    kyfdx said:

    ibreslin said:

    anyone got the mf and rv on 2016 rwd qx50 36/10 or 39/10 in houston tx? thsnks in advance. 

    .00058 MF and 62% residual for either term.
    thanks for that, I take it there's a major hit on the 2015 model year residual? you got the numbers for that?
    No lease numbers for 2015 QX50 ....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    ibreslin said:

    kyfdx said:

    ibreslin said:

    anyone got the mf and rv on 2016 rwd qx50 36/10 or 39/10 in houston tx? thsnks in advance. 

    .00058 MF and 62% residual for either term.
    thanks for that, I take it there's a major hit on the 2015 model year residual? you got the numbers for that?
    .00181 MF and 50% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr., for 2015 RWD QX50

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    kyfdx said:

    ibreslin said:

    kyfdx said:

    ibreslin said:

    anyone got the mf and rv on 2016 rwd qx50 36/10 or 39/10 in houston tx? thsnks in advance. 

    .00058 MF and 62% residual for either term.
    thanks for that, I take it there's a major hit on the 2015 model year residual? you got the numbers for that?
    .00181 MF and 50% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr., for 2015 RWD QX50
    Ah - unsupported lease numbers. I didn't look that far into the documents.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    scroll.. scroll.. scroll.. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can someone provide me with the MF and residual for a 2016 QX50 with AWD for 36/15 or 39/15 for Connecticut? Thanks much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    joshdent said:

    Can someone provide me with the MF and residual for a 2016 QX50 with AWD for 36/15 or 39/15 for Connecticut? Thanks much!

    .00053 MF and 59% residual for either term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can someone provide me with the MF and residual for a 2016 QX50 with AWD for 36/12 or 24/12? Thanks much! Is there any lease cash? Also for a 2015model. Michighan
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    ray_5365 said:

    Can someone provide me with the MF and residual for a 2016 QX50 with AWD for 36/12 or 24/12? Thanks much! Is there any lease cash? Also for a 2015model. Michighan

    2016 - .00053 and 67% / 61%. We don't have incentive information for Infiniti

    No 2015 QX50 lease numbers for November.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    ray_5365 said:

    Can someone provide me with the MF and residual for a 2016 QX50 with AWD for 36/12 or 24/12? Thanks much! Is there any lease cash? Also for a 2015model. Michighan

    2016 - .00053 and 67% / 61%. We don't have incentive information for Infiniti

    No 2015 QX50 lease numbers for November.
    Thanks a lot
  • You two are great! Helped me get a great deal on my previous lease. Do you have the 39/36 month RWD 10K numbers? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    danzini1 said:

    You two are great! Helped me get a great deal on my previous lease. Do you have the 39/36 month RWD 10K numbers? Thanks in advance!

    2015: .00181 MF and 52% residual base, 50% residual Journey

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any info on '15 awd 36/10?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    koljan26 said:

    Any info on '15 awd 36/10?
    Thank you!

    .00181 MF and 53% residual for base, 50% for Journey

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What about 2016s? Whats the number for 12k a year Journey ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704

    What about 2016s? Whats the number for 12k a year Journey ?

    I'll assume AWD ....

    36/12 is 61% and .00053

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Its RWD - I don't think they have journey for 2016. I made a mistake. Do you have numbers for 12k and 10k ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704

    Its RWD - I don't think they have journey for 2016. I made a mistake. Do you have numbers for 12k and 10k ?

    .00058 for RWD. 36/15 (and 39/15) residual is 59%. Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide the Dec MF and Residual for the QX50 AWD for 36/39 month and 15K miles yr. I am in NY. Also, is there any lease cash or conquest cash available this month?

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    vballny23 said:

    Can you provide the Dec MF and Residual for the QX50 AWD for 36/39 month and 15K miles yr. I am in NY. Also, is there any lease cash or conquest cash available this month?

    Thank you!!

    2016 QX50 AWD - .00053 and 59% for either 36/15 or 39/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guero235guero235 Posts: 10
    edited April 2016
    What is the current mf and residual for a 2016 36/10 and 36/12 AWD in Utah?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    guero235 said:

    What is the current mf and residual for a 2016 36/10 and 36/12 AWD in Utah?

    2016 QX50 questions go here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38585/infiniti/qx50/2016-infiniti-qx50-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • g6leaserg6leaser Posts: 145
    Hello Michael, kydfx - Happy May!
    Can I please have MF/Residual (lease cash, if any) on 2015 Q50 AWD Premium with Nav

    36/12 and 39/12

    Thank you!!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,704
    g6leaser said:

    Hello Michael, kydfx - Happy May!
    Can I please have MF/Residual (lease cash, if any) on 2015 Q50 AWD Premium with Nav

    36/12 and 39/12

    Thank you!!!!

    This is the QX50 discussion .. the Q50 discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/34321/infiniti/q50/2015-infiniti-q50-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.