Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Lease Questions

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAMember Posts: 9,403
edited May 2015 in Mitsubishi

Comments

  • mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    2015 Lancer Evo GSR 10k per year 24/36 month in PA

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    2015 Lancer Evo GSR 10k per year 24/36 month in PA

    Thank you

    No 10K programs available on Mitsubishi products

    24/12 - .00032 and 67%

    36/12 - .00027 and 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    Is there any numbers for a 42 month lease on 15 GSR in PA? Just curious
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Is there any numbers for a 42 month lease on 15 GSR in PA? Just curious

    No 42 month lease numbers from Mitsubishi.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • momo97momo97 Member Posts: 36
    Hi there. Any changes to 24 month/36 month lease residual/MF for May? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    momo97 said:

    Hi there. Any changes to 24 month/36 month lease residual/MF for May? Thanks!

    Which model?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • momo97momo97 Member Posts: 36
    Sorry for the 2015 Lancer Evo X GSR and MR
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    momo97 said:

    Hi there. Any changes to 24 month/36 month lease residual/MF for May? Thanks!

    momo97 said:

    Sorry for the 2015 Lancer Evo X GSR and MR

    We only have the Ally Financial residuals for this month.

    GSR: 67%/60% residual for 24/36 months at 15K/yr.
    MR: Subtract 1% from above.

    Those may differ from MMCA.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • momo97momo97 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2015
    kyfdx said:

    momo97 said:

    Hi there. Any changes to 24 month/36 month lease residual/MF for May? Thanks!

    momo97 said:

    Sorry for the 2015 Lancer Evo X GSR and MR

    We only have the Ally Financial residuals for this month.

    GSR: 67%/60% residual for 24/36 months at 15K/yr.
    MR: Subtract 1% from above.

    Those may differ from MMCA.
    Is Ally Financial different from Mitsubishi in-house lease values? Also, for 36 month/12k, would the residual be 62%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    momo97 said:

    kyfdx said:

    momo97 said:

    Hi there. Any changes to 24 month/36 month lease residual/MF for May? Thanks!

    momo97 said:

    Sorry for the 2015 Lancer Evo X GSR and MR

    We only have the Ally Financial residuals for this month.

    GSR: 67%/60% residual for 24/36 months at 15K/yr.
    MR: Subtract 1% from above.

    Those may differ from MMCA.
    Is Ally Financial different from Mitsubishi in-house lease values? Also, for 36 month/12k, would the residual be 62%?
    It's entirely possible the MMCA numbers are different from the Ally numbers.

    Yes, 62% residual for 36/12.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bd38bd38 Member Posts: 31
    Hi Moderator,

    Could you please advise the MF and residual for a 24 or 36 month lease 12k. Located in NYC

    Looking for a 2015 Lancer Evo (Automatic). Thank you for your assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    bd38 said:

    Hi Moderator,

    Could you please advise the MF and residual for a 24 or 36 month lease 12k. Located in NYC

    Looking for a 2015 Lancer Evo (Automatic). Thank you for your assistance.

    24/12: 1.20% APR and 67% residual
    36/12: 1.80% APR and 61% residual

    $750 lease cash

    (ALLY Bank lease numbers)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zzbellzzbell Member Posts: 34
    Same numbers for the 5spd GSR Evo? Do they offer a 10k year residual?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    zzbell said:

    Same numbers for the 5spd GSR Evo? Do they offer a 10k year residual?

    5-speed residuals are 1% higher... I don't know if they offer a 10K/yr program, but if they do, it will be 1% higher than the 12K/yr program.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.