Can anyone help me figure out what car this is?

noambeanoambea Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in General
This looks like a volkswagen but im not sure what model. Can anyone help please? The help would be much appreciated! Thank you.



  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 215,959
    VW Thing... from the '70s

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,482
    edited June 2015
    Volkswagen "Thing" is the Type 181, made from 1968-83, and sold in the USA in 1973-74. It is Jeep-like, but only 2WD. Some people still think it's made of fiberglass, but it's not.
Sign In or Register to comment.