Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Honda HR-V Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Hi - can you give me the RV, MF and any incentives on 2016 HRV EX - Boston 01801? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,616

Hi - can you give me the RV, MF and any incentives on 2016 HRV EX - Boston 01801? Thanks.

.00092 MF and 57% residual for 36/15.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    Are you a younger (under 50) car buyer who recently moved up from a sedan to new SUV/crossover, like a Rogue, HR-V, Q5, MKC or CT5? If you were a sedan fan who recently decided to make the switch to an SUV, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to [email protected] telling us about why you decided to make the switch by Thursday, March 16, 2017. Thanks!

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• Hi,

Can you provide MF and Residual for 2016 HR-V FWD CVT LX and EX with 36/12 for Los Angeles? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,616
    nhusain23 said:

Hi,

Can you provide MF and Residual for 2016 HR-V FWD CVT LX and EX with 36/12 for Los Angeles? Thanks

There are no lease programs for 2016 models

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator