Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Honda HR-V Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    patsnationpatsnation Member Posts: 7
    Hi - can you give me the RV, MF and any incentives on 2016 HRV EX - Boston 01801? Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,281

Hi - can you give me the RV, MF and any incentives on 2016 HRV EX - Boston 01801? Thanks.

.00092 MF and 57% residual for 36/15.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Are you a younger (under 50) car buyer who recently moved up from a sedan to new SUV/crossover, like a Rogue, HR-V, Q5, MKC or CT5? If you were a sedan fan who recently decided to make the switch to an SUV, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to PR@Edmunds.com telling us about why you decided to make the switch by Thursday, March 16, 2017. Thanks!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    nhusain23nhusain23 Member Posts: 25
    Hi,

Can you provide MF and Residual for 2016 HR-V FWD CVT LX and EX with 36/12 for Los Angeles? Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,281
    nhusain23 said:

Hi,

Can you provide MF and Residual for 2016 HR-V FWD CVT LX and EX with 36/12 for Los Angeles? Thanks

There are no lease programs for 2016 models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator