Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Don't see the make/model you are looking for? Request it here.

Comments

• Options
    lee_wlee_w Member Posts: 239
    It has been added. Hope you find the information helpful.
  • Options
    viskhaviskha Member Posts: 35
    Wondering what people are paying for 745s and 760s?
  • Options
    vsaxenavsaxena Member Posts: 211
    A forum for BMW Z4 please...
  • Options
    Discussion started. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Done! Enjoy!
  • Options
    whzrdwhzrd Member Posts: 39
    Please and Thank You
  • Options
    buffbuff Member Posts: 38
    amanti will arive. Thanks
  • Options
    glennmavisglennmavis Member Posts: 2
    Nothing abouth this car? I need to ask questions.
  • Options
    I started a discussion. Hope you find the information you need.
  • Options
    sueespontesueesponte Member Posts: 10
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    That's a sedan, right?

Volvo S60

Steve, Host
  • Options
    alinflalinfl Member Posts: 4
    Can anyone post some info on how much this would be? I live in Jacksonville, FL, and I may or may not transfer my truck tag over to a new vehicle.

Thanks.

Al in FL
  • Options
    art_vandelayart_vandelay Member Posts: 45
    Ford Mustang, please! Thanks.
  • Options
    art_vandelayart_vandelay Member Posts: 45
    How about an "All Others" or "Makes/Models Not Listed"? Or how about separate "prices paid" and "buying experiences" sections, then break down the makes/models within those if you want.

While I'm personally currently interested in the Ford Mustang, I'm interested in many others as well for the future, and am particularly interested in people's buying experiences more so than the prices they paid. The way these boards are set up, I have to read through a board for each individual model to get that information.
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Hi art,
    The Mustang discussion has been created. I like your idea of a general topic; however, we've got so many general pricing/buying discussions on the Smart Shopper board that I don't know if another one would sustain conversation right now.

We've got hundreds of active discussions on the boards, and new members already have some difficulty finding info they want, so i'm afraid that further breaking it down would create havoc ;)

If we can think of a way to accomodate your suggestion, we will - let me think about it. Thanks!!

kirstie_h
    Roving Host & Future Vehicles Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    rxbob23rxbob23 Member Posts: 2
    My wife and I are looking for a 2004 or 2005 Lexus GS430. Would you mind letting us know how much you paid for your car? Please list your options as well. Thanks in advance! Bobby
  • Options
    ua01682ua01682 Member Posts: 48
    Inerested in prices paid for Pontiac GTO A4 or 6M. Thanks!
  • Options
    Try our Lexus GS discussion - if there is enough interest, we'll create a separate pricing discussion.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Options
    Get the ball rolling in our new Pontiac GTO: Prices Paid & Buying Experience discussion.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    reneesrenees Member Posts: 10
    On the 2005 Buick Century Special Edition, can you explain why you show the 1SD Special Edition package at a discount of -$1,500 and the 1SZ Option package discount at -$1500 also? The dealer I'm working with doesn't show the 1SD at a discount of -$1500.
  • Options
    Hi renees,
    this is a question for our pricing staff - Town Hall staff really don't have control over the pricing pages. The best way to get your question to someone who can help you is by using the "help" link near the top of the page.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    I thought that's where I was posting my question. Sorry.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but I can't find in your help feature how to send a question to your pricing staff. Would you please help me.
  • Options
    HI, sometimes these sites are not that easy to navigate( ask who what?) Go to the top of this page. You will see the headers for New Cars, Certified, Used, etc.. Just below that are some small tabs. Try the Help tab. Hope that helps you.
  • Options
    I *think* this link will get you there - lee_w is right, it's easy to get lost.

Make sure you select "new cars" from the drop-down menu on that page so that your message is properly routed.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    zoranzoran Member Posts: 69
    Pls help me out
  • Options
    secretariat73secretariat73 Member Posts: 47
    Could you start a thread for the Golf TDI, or at least the VW TDIs?
    Thanks,
    Steven
  • Options
    Hi zoran -
    We don't have enough members who own this vehicle or who are interested in this vehicle to support separate problems and pricing discussions. Please visit our active Mercedes-Benz CL- and CLK-Class discussion to talk to others about the 05 Roadster.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    For now, let's lump the TDI models together here, and we can split them if it's a popular discussion.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    michaellnomichaellno Member Posts: 4,120
    1) Saab 9-2x

2) Volvo V50

Thanks!
  • Options
    I created the 9-2X pricing discussion. However, we've had such low interest overall in the V50 that a separate pricing discussion isn't warranted. Your best bet right now is to talk to others in the active Volvo V50 discussion.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    chiefjschiefjs Member Posts: 39
    I'm interested in a Mercury Montego Premier AWD fully loaded. What are others paying?
  • Options
    Try posting in this new discussion:
    kirstie_h "Ford Five Hundred/Mercury Montego: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" Nov 8, 2004 8:38am

Be sure to tell others in which city/state you're shopping, as prices can vary a lot geographically.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    frankygfrankyg Member Posts: 32
    Intersted in leftover 2004 GMC Envoy XUV. How much of a discount in addition to $6000 GM rebate? What have others paid?

Thanks
  • Options
    You might try posting in the Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy/Olds Bravada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience discussion - we don't have enough XUV owners to start a new topic. Yours would be the only post!

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    frankygfrankyg Member Posts: 32
    OK, thanks
  • Options
    mb-s65mb-s65 Member Posts: 29
    these are now on the market
    thanks
  • Options
    mtgmanmtgman Member Posts: 18
    I'm looking at buying a 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero, automatic, xenon headlights, touring package, MSRP of $42,785. I can buy for $33,700. Does this sound reasonable?
    What should I expect for lease payments with $0 down, 36 months, 12,000 miles/yr?
    thanks
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums!
    I see you've found the Saab 9-5 discussion, and that's the best place to get feedback.

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    flasvtflasvt Member Posts: 64
    I have an interesting and positive experience to share. Parhaps I should go and post in the Escape/Tribute board? Please let me know. THX
  • Options
    Good suggestion - I added Mercury Mariner to the discussion title here:
    Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute/Mercury Mariner: Prices Paid & Buying Experience

Since they're the same basic vehicle. I've also categorized it so that folks looking for Mariner discussions can find it easily.

Post away!

kirstie_h

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    sundevil99sundevil99 Member Posts: 20
    Please add this discussion thread. I'm purchasing today and would like to share my experience.
  • Options
    I added it. Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    happy_go_luckyhappy_go_lucky Member Posts: 5
    Interested in the Dodge Magnum. Any chance it could be added?
  • Options
    xrunnerfanxrunnerfan Member Posts: 3
    I would like to know what other buyers paid for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. (If possible, specifically in the So. Cal. area, but any info is greatly appreciated.)
  • Options
    I see you found the Tacoma Pricing discussion. Since the X-Runner is a body style for the Tacoma, that's the best discussion for your pricing question.

kirstie_h

Roving Host

Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• Options
    car guy 80car guy 80 Member Posts: 2
    Where can I find incentive information about remaining 2004 models? i.e. cash to dealer, cash to customer. I am specifically looking for a 2004 f 150 Lariat supercrew.

Thanks
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Member Posts: 1,636
    Look on the Incentives page at:

http://www.edmunds.com/incentives/RebateController?step=0&tid- =edmunds.n.incentivesindex.incentives.1.1.*

You will need to enter your zip code and then continue. When I used it, all I came up with was 2005 vehicles in my area.

You can also try clicking on the Edmunds.com link in the upper right, then on the New Cars tab and going to the Ford F150 page to see if 2004's may still be listed.
  • Options
    sulimiossulimios Member Posts: 11
    looking at the 225 coupe and/or roadster

thanks.
  • Options
    We don't have many owners here, but you can try our Audi TT discussion, or our Lease Questions discussion.

kirstie_h

Roving Host

Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

This discussion has been closed.