Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Honda CR-V LX 2015 Lease

mak9789mak9789 Posts: 3
edited July 2015 in Honda
HI, i am new to leasing, i am planning on leasing CR-V, looked into lot of deals and found one dealer has the 2015 LX AWD for $179 with $595 down, is it possible to make it a $0 down with negotiation? i know 595 is not that much of money but still i am willing not to pay that, any suggestions or tips on how to get that down to $0
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mak9789 said:

HI, i am new to leasing, i am planning on leasing CR-V, looked into lot of deals and found one dealer has the 2015 LX AWD for $179 with $595 down, is it possible to make it a $0 down with negotiation? i know 595 is not that much of money but still i am willing not to pay that, any suggestions or tips on how to get that down to $0

You can add it into the cap cost, but your pre-tax payment will go up about $16.50/mo.

Anything is possible, if you're willing to pay for it.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mak9789mak9789 Posts: 3
    Makes total sense but i don't want my monthly to go up, also i goggled to see if there are any helpful posts and i saw someone saying bargain on the MSRP, how is it going to effect it on lease? any ideas
  • mak9789mak9789 Posts: 3
    Thanks Michaell, this is very helpful.