Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Honda CR-V LX 2015 Lease

mak9789mak9789 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2015 in Honda
HI, i am new to leasing, i am planning on leasing CR-V, looked into lot of deals and found one dealer has the 2015 LX AWD for $179 with $595 down, is it possible to make it a $0 down with negotiation? i know 595 is not that much of money but still i am willing not to pay that, any suggestions or tips on how to get that down to $0
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    mak9789 said:

HI, i am new to leasing, i am planning on leasing CR-V, looked into lot of deals and found one dealer has the 2015 LX AWD for $179 with $595 down, is it possible to make it a $0 down with negotiation? i know 595 is not that much of money but still i am willing not to pay that, any suggestions or tips on how to get that down to $0

You can add it into the cap cost, but your pre-tax payment will go up about $16.50/mo.

Anything is possible, if you're willing to pay for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Makes total sense but i don't want my monthly to go up, also i goggled to see if there are any helpful posts and i saw someone saying bargain on the MSRP, how is it going to effect it on lease? any ideas
  • Options
    Thanks Michaell, this is very helpful.