Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Audi TT Lease Questions

hikingbengalhikingbengal Posts: 9
edited August 2015 in Audi
Looking for residual and MF for 2016 Audi TT 2.0T Coupe in Dallas, TX. Looking to do a 36month/12K, but 42/10 would nice to see how the residual drops. Thanks in advance.
«1

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    Looking for residual and MF for 2016 Audi TT 2.0T Coupe in Dallas, TX. Looking to do a 36month/12K, but 42/10 would nice to see how the residual drops. Thanks in advance.

    36/12 - .00240 and 60%

    42/12 - .00260 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • How much is Audi Care on the TT coupe, and what excessive wear coverage do they offer on Audi leases? I'm going to the dealership this weekend to work the numbers and if they can give me 7% off sticker, 60% residual, and base MF (since I can't negotiate this); I will get the vehicle. Most TT in my area are going for $50,650, so I only plan on paying what is need to get out the door. What is the estimate on that if I want my monthly to be around $650?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    How much is Audi Care on the TT coupe, and what excessive wear coverage do they offer on Audi leases? I'm going to the dealership this weekend to work the numbers and if they can give me 7% off sticker, 60% residual, and base MF (since I can't negotiate this); I will get the vehicle. Most TT in my area are going for $50,650, so I only plan on paying what is need to get out the door. What is the estimate on that if I want my monthly to be around $650?

    AudiCare is $829.

    Residual is set by the bank and cannot be negotiated.

    Out the door will include bank fee, first payment, dealer fee and any license or tag costs.

    Be advised that in Texas, the entire selling price ($47K and change if you get 7% off) is subject to sales tax. Can be paid up front or added to the cap cost.

    If the net cap cost is the same as the negotiated price and you get 7% off sticker, and you pay all your other costs up front, then your monthly payment works out to $650.29/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wow thats great info, thanks. So I will focus on getting the out the door price down first before I even talk about the leasing. I know the bank rates are not negotiable, but the first dealer was only quoting me at a 53% residual which I thought was a little low.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    Wow thats great info, thanks. So I will focus on getting the out the door price down first before I even talk about the leasing. I know the bank rates are not negotiable, but the first dealer was only quoting me at a 53% residual which I thought was a little low.

    Actually, it's the other way around. MF can be marked up by the dealer from the base rate; it's the residual that is fixed by the bank and cannot be modified.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Okay I got to my dealer today, and was able to get a great price on the TT.
    Sticker started at $50,645 and with a 6% cooperate discount got it down to $47,606.30. I was able to negotiate another 5% tax incentive taking the selling price down to $45,225.99.

    They had the residual at 60%, but gave me a money factor of .00325!

    They said I qualified for B grade with AFS. But I'm still unsure how they came up with a $800 monthly?

    My doc fee was $125, taxed at 6.25%, and non tax fees amounted to 296.08. I left since I qualified from my credit union with 3.9% APR on a 72 month finance. Even with a B grade qualification, there has to be some wiggle room on that MF to get the payments closer to $700?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Okay I got to my dealer today, and was able to get a great price on the TT.
    Sticker started at $50,645 and with a 6% cooperate discount got it down to $47,606.30. I was able to negotiate another 5% tax incentive taking the selling price down to $45,225.99.

    They had the residual at 60%, but gave me a money factor of .00325!

    They said I qualified for B grade with AFS. But I'm still unsure how they came up with a $800 monthly?

    My doc fee was $125, taxed at 6.25%, and non tax fees amounted to 296.08. I left since I qualified from my credit union with 3.9% APR on a 72 month finance. Even with a B grade qualification, there has to be some wiggle room on that MF to get the payments closer to $700?

    The 2016 TT coupe uses the standard money factor.

    .00240 for A
    .00280 for B
    .00305 for C

    That's for terms up to 36 months. So, they are marking up your rate, but not as much as I thought they were...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • This may be a dumb question, but I think it may help explain why I think numbers should be different. Where are these bank number coming from, are they something anyone can access?

    Also, would I be able to call AFS to see how much extra coverage they require on a lease compared to what the state recommends?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    This may be a dumb question, but I think it may help explain why I think numbers should be different. Where are these bank number coming from, are they something anyone can access?

    Also, would I be able to call AFS to see how much extra coverage they require on a lease compared to what the state recommends?

    The lease numbers we quote are not public. They are from AFS.

    Not sure that AFS can answer your question - are you talking about insurance coverage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Yes insurance coverage. I'm still thinking about doing the deal on the car, but I want make sure I'm not blind sided by a huge insurance bill.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    Yes insurance coverage. I'm still thinking about doing the deal on the car, but I want make sure I'm not blind sided by a huge insurance bill.

    There are often minimum insurance amounts imposed by the leasing company ...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Yes insurance coverage. I'm still thinking about doing the deal on the car, but I want make sure I'm not blind sided by a huge insurance bill.

    Most states have minimum coverage requirements, not recommendations. Those minimums would hardly suffice to cover any car with financing, loan or lease.

    In general, 100/300/50 liability and comprehensive/collision coverage is required, at a minimum. This should probably match up with what you are already carrying.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I missing something here, here is the breakdown of the fees

     MSRP 50,645.00
     
    Additional Discount 3,038.70
    Adjusted Price 47,606.30
     
    Dealer Services 497.00
    Phantom Footprints 259.00

     Total Purchase 48,362.30

     DOC FEE 157.25
     Tax 604.53

     Registration 2 yr 64.25
     LICENSE FEE 51.75
     TITLE FEE 33.00
     ST INSPECTION 23.75
     Acquisition Fee 695.00
     Net Price 49,991.83

     Audi Care 829.00
     Cash Down 1,600.00
     Balance 49,220.83


    The dealer said I was getting a MF of .003 on a 36/10K lease. I have no clue how they are calculating the Tax of $604.53 (Texas sale) and unsure of how they come out with a monthly of $774.

    I want make sure there is not a mark up somewhere, before I fight remove the dealer services and phantom footprints fees.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    I missing something here, here is the breakdown of the fees

     MSRP 50,645.00
     
    Additional Discount 3,038.70
    Adjusted Price 47,606.30
     
    Dealer Services 497.00
    Phantom Footprints 259.00

     Total Purchase 48,362.30

     DOC FEE 157.25
     Tax 604.53

     Registration 2 yr 64.25
     LICENSE FEE 51.75
     TITLE FEE 33.00
     ST INSPECTION 23.75
     Acquisition Fee 695.00
     Net Price 49,991.83

     Audi Care 829.00
     Cash Down 1,600.00
     Balance 49,220.83


    The dealer said I was getting a MF of .003 on a 36/10K lease. I have no clue how they are calculating the Tax of $604.53 (Texas sale) and unsure of how they come out with a monthly of $774.

    I want make sure there is not a mark up somewhere, before I fight remove the dealer services and phantom footprints fees.

    .00240 and 61% for 36/10 on the TT this month. MF is marked up on you - that would be the first place to start.

    Texas normally taxes the entire selling price ($47,606), but I've heard that some manufacturers offer tax credits to reduce this amount - I suspect that's what's happening here if your tax bill is only $600.

    If I use $49,221 as the net cap cost with the base MF of .00240, I get a payment of $701.37/mo. Using the MF of .00300, the payment goes to $749.44/mo.

    So, certainly room to negotiate here.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks, I don't know if this will bite me in the butt, but I keep bouncing one dealers mark down to another match. Each time I ask for a little more off before they won't budge. I always reading on this forums that you won't know until you ask.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    Thanks, I don't know if this will bite me in the butt, but I keep bouncing one dealers mark down to another match. Each time I ask for a little more off before they won't budge. I always reading on this forums that you won't know until you ask.

    That's one of my favorite expressions.

    But, the TT is somewhat rare and not all that popular, so I suspect dealers will hold out for a higher price. It seems like the logic of that is wrong, but ....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    But, the TT is somewhat rare and not all that popular, so I suspect dealers will hold out for a higher price. It seems like the logic of that is wrong, but ....

    just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Just bought a 2016 TT, coming from a 2011 TT so have always paid attention to how Audi Financial treats the TT.

    These cars don't lease well with Audi, never have and never will. Though they have a great residual, Audi provides horrible rates on both lease and finance through Audi Financial. This is how it was with the last version as well when we bought our 2011. When you run the numbers and start to realize that even with the non dealer inflated Audi MF you are paying over $6k in finance charges over the term of a 36 month lease . . .YIKES!

    Speaking with an Audi regional rep recently (I am in the Dallas area), he said that Audi over allotted by a small amount for dealer stock, as they are finding out most of the buyers are just ordering their cars and waiting for them to get built. Nonetheless, Audi is not worried, the stock units are moving as this was only the first run of people who were WAITING for this car. This is a small market/niche car, so don't expect Audi to ever really throw much at it in the way of either financing assistance through lower MF or even marketing support beyond $500 or so for 'loyalty' or the like. These cars sell like MAD over in the UK, so I would imagine that if the US sales of the TT slow significantly they will just shift production allotment to the UK where they are always in demand before they heavily incentivize the US.

    Took some patience but was able to get mine at invoice (invoice pre dallas advertising fee and inspection & prep) before the $500 loyalty rebate and I am happy with that. There was one dealership in my area, where I first test drove the car, where the salesman came back after talking to his manager and said "this car really isn't for sale since it just came out, but my manager agreed that you can buy it today but we are charing a 5k premium over MSRP." First time I have ever walked out of a dealership without saying a word, usually I will at least give them the courtesy of telling them we just don't have a deal with the numbers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    nola222 said:

    Michaell said:

    But, the TT is somewhat rare and not all that popular, so I suspect dealers will hold out for a higher price. It seems like the logic of that is wrong, but ....

    just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Just bought a 2016 TT, coming from a 2011 TT so have always paid attention to how Audi Financial treats the TT.

    These cars don't lease well with Audi, never have and never will. Though they have a great residual, Audi provides horrible rates on both lease and finance through Audi Financial. This is how it was with the last version as well when we bought our 2011. When you run the numbers and start to realize that even with the non dealer inflated Audi MF you are paying over $6k in finance charges over the term of a 36 month lease . . .YIKES!

    Speaking with an Audi regional rep recently (I am in the Dallas area), he said that Audi over allotted by a small amount for dealer stock, as they are finding out most of the buyers are just ordering their cars and waiting for them to get built. Nonetheless, Audi is not worried, the stock units are moving as this was only the first run of people who were WAITING for this car. This is a small market/niche car, so don't expect Audi to ever really throw much at it in the way of either financing assistance through lower MF or even marketing support beyond $500 or so for 'loyalty' or the like. These cars sell like MAD over in the UK, so I would imagine that if the US sales of the TT slow significantly they will just shift production allotment to the UK where they are always in demand before they heavily incentivize the US.

    Took some patience but was able to get mine at invoice (invoice pre dallas advertising fee and inspection & prep) before the $500 loyalty rebate and I am happy with that. There was one dealership in my area, where I first test drove the car, where the salesman came back after talking to his manager and said "this car really isn't for sale since it just came out, but my manager agreed that you can buy it today but we are charing a 5k premium over MSRP." First time I have ever walked out of a dealership without saying a word, usually I will at least give them the courtesy of telling them we just don't have a deal with the numbers.
    I think you have summed up the situation perfectly .. and, this is true for other niche sporty cars. No lease numbers on the Corvette, for example, and the numbers for the new Ford Mustang are not terribly attractive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shafeyshafey Posts: 10
    Hi,

    What's the MF and RV for 2016 Audi TT Coupe on a 30/36/42-month 10K-mile lease?

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    shafey said:

    Hi,

    What's the MF and RV for 2016 Audi TT Coupe on a 30/36/42-month 10K-mile lease?

    thanks!

    .00240 MF and 64% residual
    .00240 MF and 61% residual
    .00260 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello!

    Any update on the 2016 TT numbers for November, residual and money factor for a TT Coupe 12k/36?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    Hello!

    Any update on the 2016 TT numbers for November, residual and money factor for a TT Coupe 12k/36?

    Thanks!

    .00240 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hi all,

    first of all, I really appreciated all the useful info everyone is sharing here. I recently visited an audi dealer and came across a deal on a 2016 tt as followed:

    msrp: $50160 (base + options + destination charge)
    discount: $2107 ($500 over invoice)
    cap: $48053
    additional aftermarket parts: $2000 (pre-installed by dealer)
    total cap cost: $ 48063+2000= 50053
    >36/10k lease with $2000 down comes to a monthly of $847 (tax inculded)
    location: CA

    it's get a bit tricky with additional aftermarket parts, however, this car ended up being the only color I can find within south cal. and since they are willing to further consider my offer during the end-of-year season, any thoughts what would be consider a great deal? personally i would be very happy if I can put the same down payment and have a monthly around $750. any thoughts? is it even possible to get the monthly down to $700? thanks all!

    cheers,

    Mark
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    noseven said:

    hi all,

    first of all, I really appreciated all the useful info everyone is sharing here. I recently visited an audi dealer and came across a deal on a 2016 tt as followed:

    msrp: $50160 (base + options + destination charge)
    discount: $2107 ($500 over invoice)
    cap: $48053
    additional aftermarket parts: $2000 (pre-installed by dealer)
    total cap cost: $ 48063+2000= 50053
    >36/10k lease with $2000 down comes to a monthly of $847 (tax inculded)
    location: CA

    it's get a bit tricky with additional aftermarket parts, however, this car ended up being the only color I can find within south cal. and since they are willing to further consider my offer during the end-of-year season, any thoughts what would be consider a great deal? personally i would be very happy if I can put the same down payment and have a monthly around $750. any thoughts? is it even possible to get the monthly down to $700? thanks all!

    cheers,

    Mark

    Paying $2000 for unresidualized after-market parts is a good way to get a lousy lease deal. Just because the dealer put those on there, I wouldn't be willing to pay extra for them.

    .00240 MF and 61% residual. With your CAP cost, I get $734/mo.+tax. Even with 9% tax, you should be around $800/mo. $2000 should be enough to cover 1st payment and all fees. Seems like they are marking up your rate (plus sticking you with $2000 for accessories).

    Take off the $2000 and use the rates above, and your payment should be $674/mo.+tax. That would easily get you under $750/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Kyfdx,

      thank you for such useful info!  Yes, the dealership definitely want to make some money out of that car, which I understand.  I also understand it's not very popular car in Cali so they are willing to try to make a deal happen.  Like you say, I'll be pretty happy with 2k down, under $750/mo (w/tax).  Thanks again for the hep!!

    cheers! :-)
  • Hello, wondering if have numbers for TTS coupe 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k and 36/12k? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    jerryhze said:

    Hello, wondering if have numbers for TTS coupe 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k and 36/12k? Thanks!

    .00218 and 64% for 24/12 or 57% for 36/12.

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Moderator:

    Can you provide February 2016 residual and MF for a 2016 Audi TT Roadster 2.0T in Massachusetts for 36 months and both 7500 miles and 10000 miles? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    asmarks said:

    Moderator:

    Can you provide February 2016 residual and MF for a 2016 Audi TT Roadster 2.0T in Massachusetts for 36 months and both 7500 miles and 10000 miles? Thanks in advance.

    .00143 MF and 62%/61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Moderator,

    Is the MF lower and residual on Feb or still standard MF?
    What is the MF and residual for TTS 36month and 10k per year. Thank You,

    Kevin
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Hi Moderator,

    Is the MF lower and residual on Feb or still standard MF?
    What is the MF and residual for TTS 36month and 10k per year. Thank You,

    Kevin

    Standard

    .00143 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • asmarksasmarks Posts: 13
    Moderator:

    Can you provide March 2016 residual and MF for a 2016 Audi TT Roadster 2.0T in New Hampshire for 36 months and 10000 miles? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    asmarks said:

    Moderator:

    Can you provide March 2016 residual and MF for a 2016 Audi TT Roadster 2.0T in New Hampshire for 36 months and 10000 miles? Thanks in advance.

    61% and .00138

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audittstxaudittstx Posts: 3
    edited March 2016
    I'm considering a lease of a fully loaded 2016 TTS. The sticker value is like 59600. My quoted options are approx $1000/month on at 36/12. Is this crazy high? Are they hosing me? Of note, I'm in TX as well.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    audittstx said:

    I'm considering a lease of a fully loaded 2016 TTS. The sticker value is like 59600. My quoted options are approx $1000/month on at 36/12. Is this crazy high? Are they hosing me? Of note, I'm in TX as well.

    .00138 MF and 57% residual.

    Seems high... more than I would pay for a $60K car.

    But, Texas charges tax on the full selling price, even on a lease.
    Need to know the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost to calculate the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audittstxaudittstx Posts: 3
    edited March 2016
    Selling price is $950 less, so 58650. Thanks for the input!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    audittstx said:

    Selling price is $950 less, so 58650. Thanks for the input!

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get $813/mo before tax, so I suppose $1K/mo isn't out of line given the tax situation.

    Still, a whole lotta money for a $60K car.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • They really haven't budged on this, I'd probably just purchase instead, resell after 3 years if I want to.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    audittstx said:
    They really haven't budged on this, I'd probably just purchase instead, resell after 3 years if I want to.
    Might make better sense. 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for numbers for a 2016 TT-S 36/7500/10K and 42/7500/10K

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731

    Looking for numbers for a 2016 TT-S 36/7500/10K and 42/7500/10K

    Thanks!

    36/10 - 58% and .00138
    42/10 - 54% and .00158

    Add 1% for 7500 miles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thank you!
  • slowhatchslowhatch TxPosts: 3
    Just want to say thanks to the moderators for the info you provide. It is crucial for those like myself (and lurkers) trying to make informed decisions and avoiding getting jacked around by the dealer. I recently stopped by to inquire about a lease and apparently the manager and salesman thought I couldn't perform simple math.

    That being said, can I get MF and residuals for 2016 Audi TT Coupe for March 2016 (Houston, TX)?

    36mo/10k/yr

    A, B, & C credit tier money factors as well if possible.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    slowhatch said:

    Just want to say thanks to the moderators for the info you provide. It is crucial for those like myself (and lurkers) trying to make informed decisions and avoiding getting jacked around by the dealer. I recently stopped by to inquire about a lease and apparently the manager and salesman thought I couldn't perform simple math.

    That being said, can I get MF and residuals for 2016 Audi TT Coupe for March 2016 (Houston, TX)?

    36mo/10k/yr

    A, B, & C credit tier money factors as well if possible.

    .00138 MF and 61% residual

    Tier B: .00178
    Tier C: .00203

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • slowhatchslowhatch TxPosts: 3
    kyfdx said:



    .00138 MF and 61% residual

    Taking that MF and Residual this is what I have calculated to be the monthly payment, with ZERO down;

    $46,420 MSRP + $2901 (Sales Tax in TX, 6.25%) + $200 (Licensing & fees)

    =$49,521 Cap Cost

    Monthly lease payment = Finance cost + Depreciation cost

    Finance Cost = (Cap Cost + Residual) x Money Factor

    Depreciation Cost = (Cap cost - Residual) / Term


    Finance Cost = ( $49,521 + $28,316) x .00138 = $107.41

    Depreciation Cost = ($49,521 - $28,316) / 36 = $589.03

    Monthly Payment = $696.44
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    slowhatch said:


    kyfdx said:



    .00138 MF and 61% residual

    Taking that MF and Residual this is what I have calculated to be the monthly payment, with ZERO down;

    $46,420 MSRP + $2901 (Sales Tax in TX, 6.25%) + $200 (Licensing & fees)

    =$49,521 Cap Cost

    Monthly lease payment = Finance cost + Depreciation cost

    Finance Cost = (Cap Cost + Residual) x Money Factor

    Depreciation Cost = (Cap cost - Residual) / Term


    Finance Cost = ( $49,521 + $28,316) x .00138 = $107.41

    Depreciation Cost = ($49,521 - $28,316) / 36 = $589.03

    Monthly Payment = $696.44
    That's correct, if you plan on paying full MSRP for the vehicle.

    Also, you'll have to account for the $795 acquisition fee.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • slowhatchslowhatch TxPosts: 3
    kyfdx said:



    That's correct, if you plan on paying full MSRP for the vehicle.

    Also, you'll have to account for the $795 acquisition fee.

    Definitely not planning on paying MSRP! Someone in the know told me late model Audis have up to 9% margin built into the MSRP, not to mention dealer holdback, etc. There is plenty of wiggle room if you find a dealer who wants to move units.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    slowhatch said:

    kyfdx said:



    That's correct, if you plan on paying full MSRP for the vehicle.

    Also, you'll have to account for the $795 acquisition fee.

    Definitely not planning on paying MSRP! Someone in the know told me late model Audis have up to 9% margin built into the MSRP, not to mention dealer holdback, etc. There is plenty of wiggle room if you find a dealer who wants to move units.
    We've always thought that a 4-6% discount on an Audi was pretty strong. If you can get 9% off, I might have you negotiate my next deal for me.

    Keep us posted.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asmarksasmarks Posts: 13
    Just got a really nice deal here in MA on a custom built (i.e., ordered from Audi - 3-4 month delivery) 2016 TT convertible for a 10K/36 mo lease. About 7% discount to MSRP (which results in a price below the listed dealer invoice). So good deals on TTs are possible with a little legwork and pitting dealers against one another for your business.

    That being said, I wanted to know the April 2016 residual and MF for a 2016 Audi TT Roadster 2.0T in New Masschusetts for 36 months and 10000 miles since if those numbers go down from when I did the deal (61%/.00138) to before the car comes in, they said I can have the better numbers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    asmarks said:

    Just got a really nice deal here in MA on a custom built (i.e., ordered from Audi - 3-4 month delivery) 2016 TT convertible for a 10K/36 mo lease. About 7% discount to MSRP (which results in a price below the listed dealer invoice). So good deals on TTs are possible with a little legwork and pitting dealers against one another for your business.

    That being said, I wanted to know the April 2016 residual and MF for a 2016 Audi TT Roadster 2.0T in New Masschusetts for 36 months and 10000 miles since if those numbers go down from when I did the deal (61%/.00138) to before the car comes in, they said I can have the better numbers.

    Residual is the same at 61% but the MF increased to .00150 this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.