Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Residual and MF for Latitude and Limited 4x4

jeep124jeep124 Posts: 22
edited August 2015 in Jeep
Hi,

Could someone please provide the residual and MF factor for Latitude & LImited 4x4 for NY for a 36 month lease(10k miles/year).

Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,174
    jeep124 said:

Hi,

Could someone please provide the residual and MF factor for Latitude & LImited 4x4 for NY for a 36 month lease(10k miles/year).

Thanks.

Which model Jeep?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jeep124jeep124 Posts: 22
    This is for the Jeep Cherokee Latitude and Limited(4 cylinder).
    Please let me know residual and MF for a 10k miles, 36 month lease in NY pls.
    Also, what would be a good monthly lease rate for both the latitude and limited pls.
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,654
    jeep124 said:

This is for the Jeep Cherokee Latitude and Limited(4 cylinder).
    Please let me know residual and MF for a 10k miles, 36 month lease in NY pls.
    Also, what would be a good monthly lease rate for both the latitude and limited pls.
    Thanks.

36/10 lease numbers:

2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 - .00019 and 53%
    2015 Cherokee Limited 4x4 - .00017 and 54%

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jeep124jeep124 Posts: 22
    Thank you very much. Could you pls also let me know a good lease price for the same vehicles. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,654
    jeep124 said:
    Thank you very much. Could you pls also let me know a good lease price for the same vehicles. Thanks.
    We don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.