2015 Dodge Journey Lease Questions

ryanbdkryanbdk Member Posts: 30
edited August 2015 in Dodge
Do you have MF and Residual for 2015 Journey Limited V6 AWD all options except rear video. 36months, 12k miles.

Thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    ryanbdk said:

    Do you have MF and Residual for 2015 Journey Limited V6 AWD all options except rear video. 36months, 12k miles.

    Thanks.

    .00004 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ryanbdkryanbdk Member Posts: 30
    thanks a lot. Is .00004 accurate? Should it be .0004?

    Very much appreciate the info you have given.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,418
    ryanbdk said:

    thanks a lot. Is .00004 accurate? Should it be .0004?

    Very much appreciate the info you have given.

    That is four zeros, not a typo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brettusbrettus Member Posts: 21
    Hi there! Looking for the MF and residual for the RWD SXT Plus and Crossroad for 36/10 and 36/12. Thank you!
  • brettusbrettus Member Posts: 21
    *Make that FWD...my mistake.
  • brettusbrettus Member Posts: 21
    Actually, I need the numbers for the FWD R/T as well...thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,418
    brettus said:

    Hi there! Looking for the MF and residual for the RWD SXT Plus and Crossroad for 36/10 and 36/12. Thank you!

    brettus said:

    *Make that FWD...my mistake.

    brettus said:

    Actually, I need the numbers for the FWD R/T as well...thank you!

    36/12 numbers:
    SXT Plus - .00014 and 49%
    R/T - .00007 and 54%

    Add 1% for 10k

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.