Audi Q5 2016 - NYC

shteinbshteinb Member Posts: 8
edited September 2015 in Audi
What are the MF and Residual for an Audi Q5 2016 in NYC (for both Prestige and Premium Plus 3.0 TFSI trims).

If doing a one-pay lease, how does the MF change?

Finally - if adding options once one of the above trims is selected, should i assume the Residual / MF still stay the same?

36m / 12k miles

Thanks for your help.
Tagged:

Comments

  • shteinbshteinb Member Posts: 8
    Sorry, didnt include in original post - 36 month lease term.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,216
    shteinb said:

    What are the MF and Residual for an Audi Q5 2016 in NYC (for both Prestige and Premium Plus 3.0 TFSI trims).

    If doing a one-pay lease, how does the MF change?

    Finally - if adding options once one of the above trims is selected, should i assume the Residual / MF still stay the same?

    36m / 12k miles

    Thanks for your help.

    .00178 and 59% or 55%

    .00090 discount for one pay

    Individual options do not affect the residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shteinbshteinb Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2015
    Thanks Michaell - is the 59% for the Prestige or Premium Plus?

    Also - do you mind sharing the Residual for the SQ5 Premium Plus and Prestige?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,216
    shteinb said:

    Thanks Michaell - is the 59% for the Prestige or Premium Plus?

    Also - do you mind sharing the Residual for the SQ5 Premium Plus and Prestige?

    59% is the Premium Plus

    2016 SQ5 - .00155 and 60% / 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shteinbshteinb Member Posts: 8
    Kind of surprising that the Prestige residual is so much lower than the trim below. Aren't I always better off (if leasing) getting the Premium Plus and getting the Tech package as an add-on? Are the other major differences to think about between Prestige and Premium Plus?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,834
    shteinb said:

    Kind of surprising that the Prestige residual is so much lower than the trim below. Aren't I always better off (if leasing) getting the Premium Plus and getting the Tech package as an add-on? Are the other major differences to think about between Prestige and Premium Plus?

    Couldn't tell you all the differences between the trim lines, but yes..it will be a lot cheaper to lease a Premium Plus, even if it has the same MSRP as the Prestige.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • josh46josh46 Member Posts: 13
    Hi Michael,

    Looking for some guidance (and MF and RV) on a 2016 Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus. NYC metro.

    10K 36mo
    or
    10K 42mo

    When calculating price, incentives - $750 loyalty and &1000 lease cash (AFS) - are taxable, correct? Planning max $500 down.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,834
    josh46 said:

    Hi Michael,

    Looking for some guidance (and MF and RV) on a 2016 Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus. NYC metro.

    10K 36mo
    or
    10K 42mo

    When calculating price, incentives - $750 loyalty and &1000 lease cash (AFS) - are taxable, correct? Planning max $500 down.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00030 MF and 56% residual
    .00050 MF and 52% residual.

    Yes.. the bonus money will be treated as a CAP cost reduction, and therefore, taxable.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • josh46josh46 Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx,

    Thanks for the previous numbers, Kindly provide an update for August on these two:

    Q5 2.0 Prem Plus, both 2016 and 2017 models for 10K at 36 and 42 months.

    Thanks in advance for the info,



  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,216
    josh46 said:

    kyfdx,

    Thanks for the previous numbers, Kindly provide an update for August on these two:

    Q5 2.0 Prem Plus, both 2016 and 2017 models for 10K at 36 and 42 months.

    Thanks in advance for the info,

    2016 -
    36/10 - .00030 and 56%
    42/10 - .00050 and 52%

    2017 discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42275/audi/q5/2017-audi-q5-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • country_mousecountry_mouse Member Posts: 7
    Hi Michael,

    Early stages of looking at a lease for the 2017 Q5 3.0 Premium Plus 36 mo, 12k in NY.

    What's the current MF and Residual numbers?

    If doing a one-pay lease, how does the MF change?

    Do these numbers change monthly?

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,216

    Hi Michael,

    Early stages of looking at a lease for the 2017 Q5 3.0 Premium Plus 36 mo, 12k in NY.

    What's the current MF and Residual numbers?

    If doing a one-pay lease, how does the MF change?

    Do these numbers change monthly?

    Thanks in advance.

    The 2017 Q5 lease discussion can be found here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42275/audi/q5/2017-audi-q5-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pura_vida_nycpura_vida_nyc Member Posts: 6
    Appreciate all the info I've gotten from the moderators in this board.
    The Residual and MF you've given matches the dealer's.

    Now I have a few of questions about my offer:

    Audi Q5, Premium Plus, Tech Package, 19" Wheel Package, Heated front seats
    Term: 36 months/ 7.5k miles/year
    1st Payment: $529.36
    MSRP is 49,475
    Residual $29685 (or 60%)
    MF is 0.00115
    Sale price is $47,175
    Discounts $2300
    Rebates are $1750
    Acquisition Fee: $795
    Doc Fee: $75
    Admin Fee: $590
    DMV Fee: $300
    Tire Fee & Inspection Fee: $12.50 + $10.00
    Tax: 8.875 (NY)
    Cash Due: $4288.06
    1. I've used leasehackr.com lease calculator and can't get similar monthly payment. I get $544.
    2. The ultimate question...is this a good deal?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,834

    Appreciate all the info I've gotten from the moderators in this board.
    The Residual and MF you've given matches the dealer's.

    Now I have a few of questions about my offer:

    Audi Q5, Premium Plus, Tech Package, 19" Wheel Package, Heated front seats
    Term: 36 months/ 7.5k miles/year
    1st Payment: $529.36
    MSRP is 49,475
    Residual $29685 (or 60%)
    MF is 0.00115
    Sale price is $47,175
    Discounts $2300
    Rebates are $1750
    Acquisition Fee: $795
    Doc Fee: $75
    Admin Fee: $590
    DMV Fee: $300
    Tire Fee & Inspection Fee: $12.50 + $10.00
    Tax: 8.875 (NY)
    Cash Due: $4288.06

    1. I've used leasehackr.com lease calculator and can't get similar monthly payment. I get $544.
    2. The ultimate question...is this a good deal?
    Thanks
    How does a NY dealer manage to put in a $590 admin fee? Dealer doc fees are limited to $75 in NY, and this seems like a BS way to get around it.

    If we add up your fees, plus the first payment, that leaves about $1900... I'll assume that's tax, so the only thing numbers we need for the calculation are the MSRP and sale price $45,425.
    That gives me $523.60/month, so only $6/mo. off.

    I'd say your room is about $500 more off MSRP + that $590 fee.. Or, about $1000 more off. That would drop the payment close to $500/mo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    hm, I just saw a dealer fee out in California where doc fees are limited to $80 for purchases. I need to track that down and tell the buyer to contact the state.
Sign In or Register to comment.