Hyundai Sonata Prices Paid 2015

limenjlimenj Member Posts: 20
edited October 2015 in Hyundai
Curious how much more you can get off of the 2015 base models. Anyone have concerns with recalls on these? Anyone care to share prices that they have paid recently.

Comments

  • smitty303smitty303 Member Posts: 11
    I recently bought a 2015 Sonata Sport with Premium package, wheels locks, reversible cargo mat, cargo net, first aid kit, carpeted floor mats, mud guards, rear bumper protector in Denver for $18,607 after $3000 in cash back from Hyundai.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    smitty303 said:

    I recently bought a 2015 Sonata Sport with Premium package, wheels locks, reversible cargo mat, cargo net, first aid kit, carpeted floor mats, mud guards, rear bumper protector in Denver for $18,607 after $3000 in cash back from Hyundai.

    Congrats! That's cheap!

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    kyfdx said:

    smitty303 said:

    I recently bought a 2015 Sonata Sport with Premium package, wheels locks, reversible cargo mat, cargo net, first aid kit, carpeted floor mats, mud guards, rear bumper protector in Denver for $18,607 after $3000 in cash back from Hyundai.

    Congrats! That's cheap!
    Which dealer? I might have to go there when my Elantra lease is up next year....

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • smitty303smitty303 Member Posts: 11
    Arapahoe Hyundai. Got quotes from all the dealers in Colorado and no-one came within $1500. And it was the price on their website. Very easy transaction.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    smitty303 said:

    Arapahoe Hyundai. Got quotes from all the dealers in Colorado and no-one came within $1500. And it was the price on their website. Very easy transaction.

    That's where my car came from as well ... they seem to be very aggressive with their pricing.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAMember Posts: 9,403
    Hello! Once again, Edmunds is partnering with Parents Magazine to help families find their perfect car. If you own one of the below vehicles and have children under the age of 12, we'd love to hear what you think of it.
    Here's a link to the survey - please give us your thoughts no later than March 1, 2017.
    Thanks for your help!


    SURVEY LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/wN9bw9FtPqRb2j4a2

    Kia Soul (ideally 2017, 2016)
    Chevrolet Bolt (2017)
    Honda Civic (2016-17)
    Hyundai Sonata (2015-17)
    Subaru Crosstrek (2015-17)
    Honda CR-V (2017)
    Toyota Highlander (2017)
    Chrysler Pacifica (2017)
    Subaru Outback (2015-17)
Sign In or Register to comment.