2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Lease Questions

moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
edited October 2015 in Mitsubishi
Hi, can I please get the 36/15 numbers for the V6 GT with Touring Package in Colorado?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    moodyhank said:

    Hi, can I please get the 36/15 numbers for the V6 GT with Touring Package in Colorado?

    .58% MF and 60%. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    Michaell said:

    moodyhank said:

    Hi, can I please get the 36/15 numbers for the V6 GT with Touring Package in Colorado?

    .58% MF and 60%. $500 lease cash.
    Thanks Michaell! Just to clarify the money factor is 0.58% APR (meaning 0.00025)? Or is it 0.00058?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    moodyhank said:

    Michaell said:

    moodyhank said:

    Hi, can I please get the 36/15 numbers for the V6 GT with Touring Package in Colorado?

    .58% MF and 60%. $500 lease cash.
    Thanks Michaell! Just to clarify the money factor is 0.58% APR (meaning 0.00025)? Or is it 0.00058?
    .58%, or .00024

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • borafsarborafsar Member Posts: 53
    Can I please get the 15k numbers (whichever is the sweet spot term) for the 2016 AWD SEL Touring and V6 GT in Colorado?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    borafsar said:

    Can I please get the 15k numbers (whichever is the sweet spot term) for the 2016 AWD SEL Touring and V6 GT in Colorado?

    .00058 MF and 58%/60% (SEL/GT) for 36 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jtem210508jtem210508 Member Posts: 19
    MF and Residual for SEL 36/12 and 36/15 in Indiana?  Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165

    MF and Residual for SEL 36/12 and 36/15 in Indiana?  Thank you!

    0.83% APR and 57%/55% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2golf362golf36 Member Posts: 44
    Hello, can I please get the March 2016 MF and Residual for 2016 Outlander GT in Southern California for 36/12. Also what's the typical acquisition fee for leasing on this model. Last but not least, any incentives for March?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    2golf36 said:

    Hello, can I please get the March 2016 MF and Residual for 2016 Outlander GT in Southern California for 36/12. Also what's the typical acquisition fee for leasing on this model. Last but not least, any incentives for March?

    1.43% APR and 60% residual. $500 lease rebate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2golf362golf36 Member Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:
    Hello, can I please get the March 2016 MF and Residual for 2016 Outlander GT in Southern California for 36/12. Also what's the typical acquisition fee for leasing on this model. Last but not least, any incentives for March?
    1.43% APR and 60% residual. $500 lease rebate.
    Thank you for speedy reply. Do you happen to know what the typical acquisition fee for mitsubishi? Thx 
  • 2golf362golf36 Member Posts: 44
    edited March 2016
    kyfdx 

    To be more precise, msrp $32,385...selling price $27,888. If I'm using the 60% RV and 0.0006 MF plus the $600 lease rebate, I came up with $268.84 incl 8% tax rate with zero down and zero drive-in. But I'm missing acquisition + doc fee. 

    Is that the right calculation? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    2golf36 said:


    kyfdx said:

    2golf36 said:

    Hello, can I please get the March 2016 MF and Residual for 2016 Outlander GT in Southern California for 36/12. Also what's the typical acquisition fee for leasing on this model. Last but not least, any incentives for March?

    1.43% APR and 60% residual. $500 lease rebate.

    Thank you for speedy reply. Do you happen to know what the typical acquisition fee for mitsubishi? Thx 

    I don't, but the lease is through Ally, and acquisition fees should be around $600

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    2golf36 said:

    kyfdx 

    To be more precise, msrp $32,385...selling price $27,888. If I'm using the 60% RV and 0.0006 MF plus the $600 lease rebate, I came up with $268.84 incl 8% tax rate with zero down and zero drive-in. But I'm missing acquisition + doc fee. 

    Is that the right calculation? Thanks

    That looks about right.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2golf362golf36 Member Posts: 44
    Thank you!
  • Vito DiGiorgioVito DiGiorgio Member Posts: 87
    Can you provide April #s and incentives for 2016 outlander sport sel

    NJ
    36 months and 12k and 15k miles
    lease cash?
    incentives?

    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    pizan619 said:

    Can you provide April #s and incentives for 2016 outlander sport sel

    NJ
    36 months and 12k and 15k miles
    lease cash?
    incentives?

    Thank You

    I'll assume AWD

    .80% MF and 58% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K. No lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAMember Posts: 9,372
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact [email protected] by no later than May 24, 2016.
  • zmdmmumzmdmmum Member Posts: 1
    May I please have the numbers for 2016 Outlander 15k 36 in Southwest FL
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    zmdmmum said:

    May I please have the numbers for 2016 Outlander 15k 36 in Southwest FL

    What trim level are you interested in?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.