Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MF and Residual - 2016 Golf Sportwagen TSI

epiechepiech Posts: 8
edited October 2015 in Volkswagen
I'm hoping someone can provide the MF and Residual for a 2016 Golf Sportwagen TSI S and SE trim for 36/12? If possible, we'd like to know the September numbers (ends Oct 5) and/or the October numbers.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488
    epiech said:

    I'm hoping someone can provide the MF and Residual for a 2016 Golf Sportwagen TSI S and SE trim for 36/12? If possible, we'd like to know the September numbers (ends Oct 5) and/or the October numbers.

    .00188 MF and 56% residual for all trims, for both September and October

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have residual for the same vehicle but 36/15? MF is the same, right? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488

    May I please have residual for the same vehicle but 36/15? MF is the same, right? Thanks in advance!

    Subtract 2% to go from 12K/yr to 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can someone please give me the current lease numbers for a Golf Sportwagen SEL?  36/15k and 12k.  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 122,066
    askibum02 said:

    Can someone please give me the current lease numbers for a Golf Sportwagen SEL?  36/15k and 12k.  Thanks!

    .00185 and 53% for 36/15. $500 lease cash.

    Add 2% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 122,066
    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!

    .00185 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!

    .00185 and 58%
    Thank you! Given the sales (and legal) troubles VW is facing, .00185 is a surprisingly high MF.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 122,066
    matthewm said:
    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!
    .00185 and 58%
    Thank you! Given the sales (and legal) troubles VW is facing, .00185 is a surprisingly high MF.
     Yes, but the wagons are still very popular 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:


    matthewm said:

    Michaell said:

    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!

    .00185 and 58%
    Thank you! Given the sales (and legal) troubles VW is facing, .00185 is a surprisingly high MF.

     Yes, but the wagons are still very popular 

    Any Jan. numbers for the 2016 Golf Sportwagen S and SE trims? SoCal -- 24/36 mo with 10k miles. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 122,066

    Michaell said:


    matthewm said:

    Michaell said:

    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!

    .00185 and 58%
    Thank you! Given the sales (and legal) troubles VW is facing, .00185 is a surprisingly high MF.

     Yes, but the wagons are still very popular 
    Any Jan. numbers for the 2016 Golf Sportwagen S and SE trims? SoCal -- 24/36 mo with 10k miles. Thank you!

    .00140 and 58% (36/10) or 65% (24/10)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Michaell said:


    matthewm said:

    Michaell said:

    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!

    .00185 and 58%
    Thank you! Given the sales (and legal) troubles VW is facing, .00185 is a surprisingly high MF.

     Yes, but the wagons are still very popular 
    Any Jan. numbers for the 2016 Golf Sportwagen S and SE trims? SoCal -- 24/36 mo with 10k miles. Thank you!
    .00140 and 58% (36/10) or 65% (24/10)

    No lease cash right? Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488

    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:


    matthewm said:

    Michaell said:

    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF and RV for a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen S in Illinois. 36/12. Thank you!

    .00185 and 58%
    Thank you! Given the sales (and legal) troubles VW is facing, .00185 is a surprisingly high MF.

     Yes, but the wagons are still very popular 
    Any Jan. numbers for the 2016 Golf Sportwagen S and SE trims? SoCal -- 24/36 mo with 10k miles. Thank you!
    .00140 and 58% (36/10) or 65% (24/10)
    No lease cash right? Thanks again!

    No lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the MF and RV for a Sportwagon SE in Seattle 3 yrs 12k per year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488

    Can I get the MF and RV for a Sportwagon SE in Seattle 3 yrs 12k per year

    .00140 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you help me with numbers for LA county, a 2016 Sportwagon S, 12,000/36 months. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488
    luckhardt said:

    Can you help me with numbers for LA county, a 2016 Sportwagon S, 12,000/36 months. Thank you!

    .00140 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I was just told by an East Bay (San Fran) area dealer that MF is .00140 and residual is 57% for a 2016 Jetta Sportwagon SEL for a 10k/36mo lease. is this correct? Are there any lease cash incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488
    edited March 2016

    I was just told by an East Bay (San Fran) area dealer that MF is .00140 and residual is 57% for a 2016 Jetta Sportwagon SEL for a 10k/36mo lease. is this correct? Are there any lease cash incentives?

    Those are the correct lease variables. $250 lease cash.

    But, it's a Golf wagon, not a Jetta.. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    I was just told by an East Bay (San Fran) area dealer that MF is .00140 and residual is 57% for a 2016 Jetta Sportwagon SEL for a 10k/36mo lease. is this correct? Are there any lease cash incentives?

    Those are the correct lease variables. $250 lease cash.

    But, it's a Golf wagon, not a Jetta.. ;)
    Thanks and yes, you're correct Golf not Jetta :)
  • cocomo76cocomo76 Los Angeles Posts: 14
    Hello! May I please have MF and residuals for May? 36/12 I live in SoCal if that makes a difference. Thank you! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 122,066
    cocomo76 said:

    Hello! May I please have MF and residuals for May? 36/12 I live in SoCal if that makes a difference. Thank you! 

    .00150 and 55% for all trims but Limited Edition. Add 4% for that.

    $250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flagrl7flagrl7 Posts: 40
    Hi!
    I am considering leasing either a 2016 Golf Sportswagen Limited or SE. Could you please give me the August 2016 MF and Residual values for both vehicles at 36months and 12k miles. Also, I didn't see any August incentives listed on Edmunds, but the VW website seems to be advertising incentives. Are you able to check for me what is available?

    I greatly appreciate your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,488
    flagrl7 said:

    Hi!
    I am considering leasing either a 2016 Golf Sportswagen Limited or SE. Could you please give me the August 2016 MF and Residual values for both vehicles at 36months and 12k miles. Also, I didn't see any August incentives listed on Edmunds, but the VW website seems to be advertising incentives. Are you able to check for me what is available?

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    .00165 MF and 58%/54% residual for LTD/SE.

    V16UMYEB - $1000 model year end bonus
    V16UDCM8 - $500 Gold Medal bonus

    The Sportwagen is eligible for both of those bonuses, even on a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wondering if anything has changed for October, looking for residual, MF and current incentives on a 2016 golf sport wagon S TSI automatic for a 36/12K or 36/10k lease in Houston Texas.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 122,066
    Sdewey said:

    Wondering if anything has changed for October, looking for residual, MF and current incentives on a 2016 golf sport wagon S TSI automatic for a 36/12K or 36/10k lease in Houston Texas.
    Thanks!

    .00165 and 53% or 54%. $1750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.