Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2005-2007 Toyota Avalon

Comments

• Options
    one4damonione4damoni Member Posts: 12
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle_url?q=http://store.yahoo.com/performancedodge/newinhedvd- pl.html&fr=AMEGs8NrRS0U7rkGD2-yAdxbqZzsVvm9P7B7HT08hDAt5I3JATK2-UEAAAAAAAAAAA

there is one in each headrest

this was a distributor installed option. I think they normally charge $1999
  • Options
    prime timeprime time Member Posts: 40
    I was behind a new BMW 530i in traffic today. Guess what. The right tail pipe was slightly lower than the one on the left. If its good enough for the ultimate driving machine it's good enough for me.
  • Options
    Picked up my new Limited last Friday. Blizzard Pearl, Ivory Interior, NAV, VSC, Laser Cruise, Floor Mats, Remote Start, Wheel Locks. MSRP = $38,207. Invoice = $34,105. My price = $34,955. Purchased through an auto broker I have done business with many times in the past. I had the windows tinted and a 3M clear bra added. Will add mud guards and a hand painted two tone pin stripe this week. The car sat in the garage Sunday and Monday due to a blizzard in Denver. I refused to take it out in crappy weather and get it all slopped up. Drove it to work today and am looking forward to getting to know the new machine. Thanks to all for sharing information. The online Avalon site has been very helpful. Much better than the owner's manual. Glad to say that I am now part of the "team".
  • Options
    just__mejust__me Member Posts: 508
    GOOD FOR YOU PRIME TIME, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS ME.
  • Options
    dan41dan41 Member Posts: 182
    Prime Time, we both have the same cars. This is my first white car and I can't believe the compliments I get about the color. I am also considering the clear bra. What did you pay for it and how noticeable is it? The reason I ask is because I had the 3M clear bra installed on my black Lexus and the lines were more noticeable than I liked. How does the car look with the tinted windows and mud guards? Do the mud guards match the paint? I also like the pinstripe idea. I had on painted on my TL-Types S and it added a nice touch of elegance. Can you post a picture?
  • Options
    footiefootie Member Posts: 636
    We've had our 2000 Avalon XLS for 5 years this month. It was in for service today and I had a chance to look at the new Avvy in the show room. It was an XLS in Cassis Pearl with the light interior.

I loved the outside styling. It's very European and if BMW had done as nice a job on the rear as Toyota did with the 05, no one would have complained about the 7 series weird butt.

However, IMHO the European styling is gone the moment you open the door and look inside. The front seats have very little bolster. The back seat looks like a park bench. It's virtually flat and this seems so odd, given the wonderful reclining seats. It's designed to transport four in great comfort, but the lack of any bolster seemed a real design conflict.

I've read that many folks here find the seats comfortable. It will be interesting to see how they hold up. Well-defined bolstering requires firm padding and solid stitching.

I was also surprised to learn that the Avvy XLS and Touring won't be available with a dark interior. It seems made for that with dark wood.

Oh, well. It's a wonderful car at any price and a great value in the 30's.
  • Options
    dan41 - the Avalon replaced a pearl white Acura RL so I am partial to the color. I think you will really like the Blizzard Pearl. I'm fussy as heck and for that reason would never have a dark color which looks good only after it comes out of the car wash. Dark cars are impossible to keep clean. The 3M clear bra and window tint cost me $325. The clear bra is virtually invisible and the tint really looks nice with the black window trim. The clear bra on the Acura was only slightly noticeable and I had the car for 9 years. My thoughts on clear bras are that to whatever extent they may be noticeable they look far better than a chipped front end. I don't have the mud guards on yet and they are not color coded. I was told by a couple of different Toyota dealers that all Toyota mud guards are now only black. The mud guards on my Acura were black and looked just fine. I'm going with a hand painted two colored pin stripe - ivory to match the interior and a darker tan color. I think it will definetely add a needed visual touch. Haven't decided whether to put the stripe on the horizontal line above the door handle or the horizontal line below the door handle. Thoughts? I hope to get the mud guards and pin striping done this week and will try to get you a picture. How do you like your car so far?
  • Options
    When you open this link, scroll down to the 2005 Avalon (they call it the 2006) and read the Star- Telegram review, it's wonderful. http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/business/columnists/david_boldt/10927557.htm?template=contentMo- dules/printstory.jsp
  • Options
    PRIME TIME, I have the color coded mud guards. My dealer called the South East Distributor and they did him a favor for me some time back and shipped them to him. If they wouldn't have done that, my dealer would have painted the black mud guards and warranted them. The colors look so much nicer then the black. So speak to your dealer. As far as the pin stripe, I can't decide whether to do it or not since I'm not sure if this Avalon needs it or is embellished by it, but IMHO if you get it done I would put them above the door handle. Hope I helped some.
  • Options
    I would appreciate it that someone who is knowledgeable please answer my post 4374. I could use a little help about whether this will really work without messing up the car or windows? THANK WHOEVER.
  • Options
    Sorry I meant my post 4365. Thanks.
  • Options
    mackabeemackabee Member Posts: 4,709
    Marv, stay away from that. It's messy and might ruin your paint if you get it on it. We tried that stuff at our dealership a few years ago but gave up on it. On the windows that you do manage to get it on it looks ok. Not great. I think there are better products out there. We don't do etching at our store any longer. Besides you got auto insurance, nothing will deter a determined thief.
    :shades:
    Mackabee
  • Options
    Mac thanks so much. I will stay away from it then. I appreciate it, I nearly bought it.
  • Options
    mladyroemladyroe Member Posts: 2
    Thank you and everyone else for your responses. When I posted my message I could not recall what the service manager had told me what he thought the noise was. I spoke with him today and he says he thinks it is the ABS actuator. He told me today they have had another 2005 Avalon in with the same noise only louder. I was called recently for a survey to rate my Toyota and although it is a lovely car and performs well, it does have this one flaw that caused me to state I am somewhat dissatisfied with the vehicle. I will contact Toyota directly.
  • Options
    stoneb1stoneb1 Member Posts: 6
    Could someone provide a synopsis of the Star-Telegram article? I hesitate to sign up, which the site requires in order to read the article, and consequently receive more emails, possibly spam-type.
  • Options
    It speaks highly of the Avalon same as some other reviews. Also says it's basically a Lexus without the name plate and is a bargain at the price. That is basically what the article was about.
  • Options
    deaniedeanie Member Posts: 172
    Hi Just Me and Others:
    I bought last Friday. I feel like I just joined AA (Avalons Anonymous). Wife and I decided we couldn't wait. The thought of getting into an accident in our 1996 Maxima SE (lacking in today's modern safety features) outweighed all other considerations.

So let me formally introduce myself. I'm 36, married, have a wife, 3yr old, and a 4 week old and live in Maryland. The Avalon is our second car, which had to have genuine seating for three across (wife and two kid seats). The only other cars I considered were Maxima SE, Infinity G35, and Acura TL, but all were too narrow to realistically fit three across.

I dislike minivans and suvs for their overall bad handling, braking, and gas guzzling shortcomings and general lack of economy, though I almost bought a Nissan Murano (more a wagon than suv), which has a .9" wider back seat than Avalon, but guzzles gas, has dismal rear visibility, and doesn't brake as well as Avalon, but does have very good handling. I'm probably one of the only people to have ever cross-shopped Avalon and Murano. Will Toyota build an Avalon Wagon???

Cars from the American makers don't cut it in terms of quality and reliability, so I could think of no other car to buy - not that the Avalon was bought by default. It is an astoundingly high quality and feature-filled car for the price - none better. I finally figured out why Avalons don't have real wood or aluminum trim options - if they did, then Avalons would kill Lexus ES and GS sales.

Now to my Avalon. My XLS Phantom Gray Pearl w/gray interior and dark fake wood has become the envy of the neighborhood. While at an intersection, a guy in the new Mercedes suv did a quadruple take at my car, and I could swear either his head was going to twist off or he was going to crash into oncoming traffic. I'm now a hero of the over-50 set who have embraced all previous Avalons, 6 to 7 of which are strewn along a 1/3 mile stretch of my street.

I haven't had the opportunity to take it on the highway yet, but am getting 19.5 to 20.5 MPG locally in town under 50 mph if the tripmeter is at all accurate. The ride is smooth and extremely comfortable, but is just a little too soft for my tastes - just a little. I plan to replace the shocks and springs with those of the Touring model a few years down the road.

One complaint, a tiny squeak coming from the driver's side of the dash near where the dash and windshield meet. I only heard it once, but then again I've only driven the car twice. It's minor, but my expectations for this car were high. It's only gonna get worse as time goes by (shoulda waited for an '06?), but it's admittedly nitpicking/splitting hairs. The JBL stereo is the best I've owned. A pleasant surprise, the constant display of mpg encourages me to drive more economically, much as it does for Prius drivers.

I truly did want to wait for the 06, but the idea of having a safer car now got the better of me. That I got my car for the relatively low price I paid means that I would not have saved any $ on the purchase price by waiting for an '06. I never trade in a car, but rather drive them into the ground before donating, so resale value is unimportant to me, but nice to know the Avalon's is high.

I can't wait to make a road trip.
    Regards,
    Deannie
  • Options
    deaniedeanie Member Posts: 172
    Hi:
    The purchase price of my XlS was $30,557 before tax, tags, fees and 2yr registration. Did you get a Limited for just over $30,000??!? Wow! And kudos if you did. Awesome job!
    Regards,
    Deannie
  • Options
    havalongavalonhavalongavalon Member Posts: 460
    The following link shows a striking red stripe along the horizontal crease:

http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/31-10202-237120-3575/MyloweredAval- - on.jpg

What do you think? What other color stripe(s) would you suggest for a titanium Avalon?

And then, consider the oversized wheels...
  • Options
    mmg1mmg1 Member Posts: 29
    STILL INTERESTED IN ANY COMMENTS OR IDEAS RE THE SUNROOF/WIND DEFLECTOR AND , WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, COMMENTS ON ADDING A SPOILER TO THE XLS.
    MMG1
  • Options
    mmg,

It appears that you and I may be the only ones connected at this time...! So I'll try to help you. There have been some earlier entries on the wind deflector, and a lot more on pros & cons of adding a spoiler. You can quickly see all those earlier posts by entering the key words in the SEARCH box, at bottom right of the page.

And now, what do YOU think of adding a red stripe?

Best wishes,

havalong avalon
  • Options
    agentagent Member Posts: 56
    I'm about to write a short story here so anyone here with A.D.D., move on. :P
    The E-Mail came late in the evening and it said that they've found my Avalon!!! A Phantom Gray Pearl 2005 Toyota Avalon Touring model. No matter the options, this is the color and the model that I have been wanting and now it's mine!! I picked it up the next day.
    In order to capture your attention, I'll begin with my dislikes. I have a few concerns but haven't had much time to do anything about them. When I test drove my car, I had mentioned to my dealer rep that I thought it pulled a little to the right but put that aside due to it being a windy day and only taking the expressway east and on the return western trip we were in traffic so I couldn't tell. Well, it drifts to the right. I would like to have the alignment checked. (both front tires look a little low on pressure so maybe that's it)

There is a dent in the back passenger side door that needs to be taken care of and although I had to find it myself before all the papers were signed, my dealership is going to take care of it for me.

I too did not get a full owner's manual. It was a dealer trade so who knows where it is. My dealer rep personally drove out to get my car for me before I had even put down a deposit. That's a service and a show of commitment that I think is hard to find. Go CHECKERED FLAG TOYOTA

There’s a crease in the leather on the front passenger seat that one of my clients commented on that I’m not too happy about.

I too had holes drilled into my front bumper. I will have NC tags and bought the car in VA where it's illegal not to have front plates. Oh well.

IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE: One other concern I have may be due to my ignorance of driving a large and heavy automatic. It seems a little odd to me when I come to a stop light. It feels like the front brakes are battling the accelerator while braking. The whole front end seems to drop under the pressure. Is that normal for a big automatic?

Now for my likes.....
    • I'm surprised to find that I'm much happier with the stereo than I thought I would be. I do however wish there was a "mute" button on the steering wheel for when the phone rings and you have to answer quickly.
    • I’ve tried my best to be good in the break in period. I had to drive back out to Newport News to present offers to my sellers. (real estate for those of you who don't know) On the way home (1.25 hr drive) I stopped midway to give the engine a rest. I’m not sure how often and how drastic I’m supposed to vary my speeds but I’m doing the best I can while staying productive. I’ve babied the gas peddle and have only brought it up to 70. I start off the line really slowly and probably take 20 sec. to get up to 60 :-) There was that one time however that the need for a boost was necessary and damn did it feel good. (I’m at a little over 600 miles in 3 days and yes, I will be changing my oil at 1,000 miles)
    • I find myself walking out to my car and staring at it. It’s gorgeous! I love how the rims on the Touring match the Phantom Gray Pearl!! They were meant to be together!
    • My portable XM Radio needs no extra installation. I have a Delphi and it’s great. I take it to my car, home and office. I put the antenna right up where the windshield meets the glass and have had no reception problems. I will be mounting the actual unit right to the tape player cover as that is all I will be using the tape player for. I’ve checked for clearance of both the shifter and the cup holder and it’s all fine.

Now for my random thoughts and such.
    • The compartments on the two front doors are great! They slide out and work perfect for me to store my folder of papers as I’m showing houses. I do however think they look and feel like cheap plastic. In Toyota’s defense, cheap plastic probably weighs less and throughout might give my baby better gas mileage so I’m ok with it.
    • The sliding center console also seems like it was designed just for me! I use it for my laptop and whenever I need to pull out my portfolio and take notes.
    • There is one thing that stands out to me that I feel appeals to the younger crowd specifically. Have you noticed that the back door windows have that angled and cool look to them like … … yes… … … the 300. They look great and give the car some attitude. (and they roll all the way down!!! What a plus!)
    • I’ve had so many looks and questions from strangers that it’s ridiculous. Someone actually followed me as I pulled into my garage to ask me about it. My 18 year old brother told me “it is a luxury car but it has a sporty look to it!” And of course that was followed by.."can I drive it??" that was a NO
    • I personally love the rear spoiler. I don't like a chopped back end look and the spoiler lifts the back end look a little to make it look a little more squared off.
    • I love the electronic sounding beep, opposed to the horn blowing sound, when I lock, unlock, or pop the trunk.
    • My boss wants one. My friends want one. My family members want one. All I know is that it took me forever to find my baby and nobody can have it!

I've been averaging about 27 mpg with high test and a mix of about 75% highway. I'll post pics for you all soon.

The End...
  • Options
    agent,

It was worth waiting for the full story, you sure have made quite a few observations already. I enjoyed reading your random comments. Your kid brother is right on!

On your question about braking behavior, I find that the response is modest to light pedal pressure, but if you step on the pedal progressively harder, the braking response will be a lot stronger, it's just a matter of getting a feel for this. The good thing is that the brakes don't ever "grab" too early. If the engine keeps revving at first during braking, this may in fact be assistive. Does the front end dip during braking? Sure, all cars do this to some extent (conservation of angular momentum, Newton called it), but I haven't noticed the Avalon doing it excessively.

Nice that you can drive for work. Have fun with it!
  • Options
    agentagent Member Posts: 56
    Thanks Havalongavalon. I wish you had posted your e-mail address as I want as many replys as possible before the conversation breaks off into only one aspect. To answer your question... yes.. the front end drops like a sack of potatoes. Like I said, I'm used to a very small manual shift car so maybe it's normal but it sure does feel weird. It really feels like the gas is always applied and the brakes are fighting them. I'm not used to my body being forced forward (even as slightly as it is) like this when I go to slow down to a stop.

PS I woke up at 4am yesterday because I couldn't wait to drive to work!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hi deanie,

Welcome to Avalon 2005! It's interesting how well we can all rationalize the need to buy one now, not later. You listed all the right reasons for NOT waiting for the mythical 2006 model. Best wishes!

havalong
  • Options
    analyticangelanalyticangel Member Posts: 83
    Congratulations on getting your car in the color you want. I have not seen the Phantom Gray Avalon ( I have seen that color on a Camry) but would love to see you post a pic for all of us to admire!
    Agent,,,,,,,,,,thought you bought from dealer in NC (not VA) DId you find another dealer alos 500 over invoice? Great job shopping
  • Options
    ronnronn Member Posts: 398
    AGENT........ I f you sell houses as great as you descibe our new Avalons, you are the greatest. Congrats on your new car, and I know you are lovin it like the rest of us. It is a great driving machine!!!!!! Woops, and BMW thinks they are the great driving machine!!!
    Have a great day, and sell lots of houses. You just spent some money on your new baby :)

RONN
  • Options
    Agent..Re: Hi deanie..Hi Deanie... I know in the past I was hard on you when you kept what I thought was preaching to tell everyone to wait for the 06 because someone here said it would be available then. Well now that is history and once again am happy you made the decision to enjoy the moment now while we are healthy and able to enjoy each slice of life while the sun shines upon us. I enjoyed reading your post and want you to know that you got a good deal and over the years it really doesn't make a difference one way or the other. What matters is that you have a quality automobile in the Avalon and that Toyota stands behind their product. That has been my experience now on my fourth Avalon. I think your remarks about the real wood is an excellent observation and a true statement. You took your time, did your homework well and it only confirms and speaks well about the Avalon. Agent also did his research and I believe it shows that Avalon buyers are much more methodical about investigating the overall quality and performance of a car before they make their buying decision. Like Agent, and after putting on over 1,600 miles I still stand back and admire the styling of my XLS Avalon. I sometimes in the evening go into the garage and take another look. It feels so good knowing I own a luxury car without the name plate and real wood, but have the engine and comfort and all the other perks of a Lexus for thousands less. Enjoy your car Deanie and thanks for the update. Thanks to you also Agent, keep turning those heads out there. I can't wait to see when the year is over how many 05 Avalons will have been sold. I have to believe Toyota will have hit their figure of 85,000 and maybe more if they are able to keep up with the demand. Happy driving.
  • Options
    bobt2bobt2 Member Posts: 11
    Is there a sense that Toyota is keeping Avalon production intentionally low?

The local dealer (that has ~70 2005 Toyotas on the lot) has zero Avalons, and has seen only four since the deliveries started. All four were in, then almost immedately delivered. (I was apparently lucky to have stopped in for a test drive when I did, as they haven't had one available to drive since.)

Also, two of the three Toyota stores within 50 miles are allegedly no-haggle places and both are selling the Avalon at MSRP.

Any sense of when this might get better?
  • Options
    My experience with the Avalon is past years and perhaps a Toyota policy, is they have a better control on inventory and don't just produce cars to load up the dealers and the end result is on the Avalon at least and Istand to be corrected I haven't seen much in the way of close out incentives as with Ford and GM. So I do believe they control the supply to the demand much better which of course keeps the prices stable. This is JMHO. Have a great day.
  • Options
    jl618jl618 Member Posts: 64
    I noticed the following comment in the very informative mynewavalon.com site, in the owner's manual location: Navigation - Section 1, Basic Functions, page 45:

"The installation of window tinting may also obstruct the GPS signals. Most window tinting contains some metallic content that will interfere with GPS signal reception. We recommend not to use the window tinting on vehicles with navigation systems."

Could this be a typical manufacturer CYA (cover your [non-permissible content removed]) or a potential issue?
  • Options
    avalonfanavalonfan Member Posts: 28
    After a 47 day wait, I took delivery of my loaded Blizzard Pearl with Ivory interior Limited Avalon,last night. What a color combination. Very clean looking and the light wood tones blend perfectly with the Ivory tan interior.
    Thanks to so many helpful posts here, I had a punch list for the dealership to check before closing the deal. Tire pressure and tail pipe inspection were two items on my list.
    Yet to be determined is to pin stripe or not, along with upgrading mats and trunk liners.
    With less than 50 miles on the car and manuals to study, I look forward to more helpful tips from this forum.
    My Edmonds, WA dealer told me they are now quoting a lead time of 60-70 days for delivering Limited models. I do agree with an earlier post regarding the cheap quality of the red vinyl document holder. No biggie.
  • Options
    The picture doesn't open for me.
  • Options
    Just got the hand painted two tone pin stripe on my Blizzard Pearl Limited. Ivory over a tan color. Really makes the car look elegant.
  • Options
    dan41dan41 Member Posts: 182
    Prime Time: Thanks for the quick response! I am being quoted $600 for the 3M clear bra and that seems quite high. Your price at $325 seems excellent. If you got it installed by a franchise, what is their name? What area is covered by the 3M on your car? My quote includes front bumper, side upper front fenders, the bottom face of the hood and the back of the two side view mirrors. Yes, I would like to see some pictures. Regarding my Limited, I am very pleased with it. I just got it waxed this past weekend and I'm so happy that I selected the Blizzard Pear.
  • Options
    avalonturing05avalonturing05 Member Posts: 32
    I am also an eletronics expert ,I use to fix aircraft , doppler radar and other
    wireless devices.

And yes it can interfere with the GPS finder ,it will be alot less accurate

just use tint without metallic coating so you can protect your seats etc......

thats why aircraft do not allow certain devices that have strong crystals
    with high frequencies to be used before take-off and landing

FCC have strict rules about wireless products because they know they interfere with other devices and thats why the producer can CYA as you say :)
  • Options
    just me, sorry about that. It didn't open for me either from another computer but I found the source again. Please click on:

http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/31-10202-237124-3576/MyloweredAval- on.jpg

Hope this works now.

havalongavalon
  • Options
    miss66miss66 Member Posts: 12
    I plan to start my Avalon shopping next month. I also live in Maryland and would like to know the name of your dealer because it sounds like you got a good price. Did you purchase on the internet or in the showroom? I truly hate the whole price-shopping process so any tips would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Thanks havalongavalon,it worked this time. If I decide on doing the stripe, I will have it lining up with the rear light at the same upper level of the white part of the tail light thereby keeping the line from the front to the rear space above the stripe similar to the cars line. I think it would be a little nicer that way and help increase or create an optical illusion that the car is longer than it is. I would also use a thin stripe to try to stay within the elegant look of the car. Thanks for sharing the picture with us.
  • Options
    dan41 - The broker I bought the car from farmed it out to the person who does the clear bras. I will check to see if it is a franchise or an independent and get back to you. It covers everything you mention but the front bumper. Since the front bumper is vinyl you shouldn't get any chips.
  • Options
    avalonfanavalonfan Member Posts: 28
    Any chance you could show us a picture?
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf Member Posts: 100
    WOW. What a difference the after market wheels/tires make?

They are 18 inch, right? Can you tell me the brand combination and I'm most interested in how it changed the ride quality. I see the URL name...can you share by how much you lowered the Avalon?

Thanks. Very slick looking while still being elegant!

Dean
  • Options
    Congrats! Do auto brokers do leases as well and do they deliver/ship?

Thx

Dean
  • Options
    Regarding performance...I'm sure some Performance Module's will come out for the Avalon soon. 300HP, anyone? :-)

Dean
  • Options
    alphawolf, I should have clarified that the car pictured in the link was not mine...! I saw that picture posted on a website, and it looked appealing, so I thought I'd share it with this forum.

My Avalon is just a plain titanium XLS for now, but quite distinctive if only because it's the only one in town thus far. Someday there will be others, so I'm thinking of adding some distinctive touch, like a thin line. I wouldn't shell out the $$$ for wheels, but I find that the fairly thick red line in the pictured car by itself is pretty bold, and definitely changes the character.

I'm curious to hear more opinions of what other color stripes would suit a titanium XLS.

Thanks again,

havalongavalon
  • Options
    zmann106zmann106 Member Posts: 2
    Hi deanie. This zmann106. I have purchased all our Toyotas through Westminister Toyota. I do not know what kind of Avalon you want but ours is loaded and we paid about $35,000. If you want a deal contact me and I will contact the owner and salesman that the owner and i Deal with to inform him about you. Do not respond unless you are serious and not nitty picky or unreasonable. I have a very good relationship with the dealership and I want it to stay that way.

Zmann106
  • Options
    mackabeemackabee Member Posts: 4,709
    Production is on schedule with projected sales. Remember the Avalon shares the Kentucky plant with the Camry which is still Toyota's bread and butter car. Dealers earn product on a "turn and earn" basis meaning that your dealer probably didn't sell many 2004 Avalons therefore did not earn many 2005's.
    :blush:
    Mackabee
  • Options
    jordan7jordan7 Member Posts: 77
    miss66. try Toyota of Glen Burnie, maryland. they are a United Buyers Service dealer. I feel I got as good a deal on my Limited as any I have seen on this site.
  • Options
    pmcb48pmcb48 Member Posts: 192
    Also consider Fitzgerald Toyota in Gaithersburg, Maryland. There are part of the Fitzgerald Auto Group. (Fitzmall). I had a good experience with their Internet people. Quick response time to emails.
  • Options
    mmg1mmg1 Member Posts: 29
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!! THE WHEEL COVERS ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO. GLAD I CHOSE TITANIUM METALLIC AND THE SPOILER. LIKED WHERE YOU PLACED THE STRIPE. I AM GOING TO WAIT AWHILE BEFORE HAVING MY STRIPE. DECIDING WHAT COLOR. NEVER HAD A CHANCE BEFORE TO ORDER AND HAVING A HARD TIME MAKING DECISIONS. IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN TAKE IT BACK AND EXCHANGE IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE, BUT SO GLAD I GOT THIS CHANCE. THIS FORUM HAS HELPED ME SOOOO MUCH!
    MMG1