Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 350 Lexus?

cher11cher11 Posts: 11
edited October 2015 in Lexus
I am looking for a new Lexus but not sure how much is to much to pay. Luxury package not the Luxury Premium package . I don't want all the extra safety driving stuff in the Luxury premium package. . Any help as far as to how much people actually are paying for this car?

Best Answers

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,677
    cher11 said:

    I am looking for a new Lexus but not sure how much is to much to pay. Luxury package not the Luxury Premium package . I don't want all the extra safety driving stuff in the Luxury premium package. . Any help as far as to how much people actually are paying for this car?

    Which Lexus model?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cher11cher11 Posts: 11
    Model ES 350
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,239
    cher11 said:

    I am looking for a new Lexus but not sure how much is to much to pay. Luxury package not the Luxury Premium package . I don't want all the extra safety driving stuff in the Luxury premium package. . Any help as far as to how much people actually are paying for this car?

    what state are you looking to buy?

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • cher11cher11 Posts: 11
    N. California ( Sacramento area)
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,239
    bigger discounts can be had on a Genesis

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • cher11cher11 Posts: 11
    That's a great thought. Thank you very much. I am working with a few internet dealers in different areas, so I am in no rush. you have been most helpful
  • cher11cher11 Posts: 11
    Sounds like another good idea. Thanks again.
  • So guys I am getting the following lease offer
    ES 350 2016 MSRP of $ 46764 ( 18'' wheels , blindspot, heated wood steering wheel, lexus safety system,lux, navi, panoramo )
    36 mo/ 15 K
    2800 down ( 1st month , documentation, NJMV, bank fees )
    500 / month
    dealer wants to take my last 4 months on 335ix ( and increase monthly to 557 )
    what do you guys think ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,677
    maher2013 said:

    So guys I am getting the following lease offer
    ES 350 2016 MSRP of $ 46764 ( 18'' wheels , blindspot, heated wood steering wheel, lexus safety system,lux, navi, panoramo )
    36 mo/ 15 K
    2800 down ( 1st month , documentation, NJMV, bank fees )
    500 / month
    dealer wants to take my last 4 months on 335ix ( and increase monthly to 557 )
    what do you guys think ?

    Doesn't sound like a good deal, if you have to eat $2000 in lease payments

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • what do you suggest would be a reasonable offer on the above deal ?
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,239
    drive and enjoy your old lease vehicle 4 months then re negotiate a new lease. pricing will go down in the spring time

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • joeg1joeg1 Posts: 18
    Can you share the MF and residuals for a 2016 ES350 for three years and both 7,500 and 10,000 miles?

    I've been seeing 2016 ES350 w/ Premium Package deals, 3 years and 7,500 miles, from third party lease companies for $329 monthly plus a $700 bank fee. Is there anything I should watch out for?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,010
    joeg1 said:

    Can you share the MF and residuals for a 2016 ES350 for three years and both 7,500 and 10,000 miles?

    I've been seeing 2016 ES350 w/ Premium Package deals, 3 years and 7,500 miles, from third party lease companies for $329 monthly plus a $700 bank fee. Is there anything I should watch out for?

    36/10 - 63% and .00070. $500 lease cash and first payment is complimentary.

    Add 1% for 7500 miles

    3rd party leases often have stringent damage limitations and other end of lease charges, as they don't expect you to use them again and again, unlike LFS...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.