Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease for 2016 CX-5 GT AWD with Tech and iActivSense

sumobom4sumobom4 Member Posts: 9
edited November 2015 in Mazda
What kind of lease terms can I expect for a 2016 CX-5 GT AWD with Tech and iActivSense? My credit is in the 650-700 range depending on the agency you choose. For a 2016 GT AWD with only Tech, I have a quote of $391 pm with zero down and a residual of 61% (MF 0.00001). The dealer confirmed that he can definitely offer it for me.
Sadly, the exact car I want is not there and I do not want to wait for 3 months to order from Mazda.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• sumobom4sumobom4 Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2015
    Forgot to quote. See post below.
  • sumobom4sumobom4 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

sumobom4 said:

What kind of lease terms can I expect for a 2016 CX-5 GT AWD with Tech and iActivSense? My credit is in the 650-700 range depending on the agency you choose. For a 2016 GT AWD with only Tech, I have a quote of $391 pm with zero down and a residual of 61% (MF 0.00001). The dealer confirmed that he can definitely offer it for me.
    Sadly, the exact car I want is not there and I do not want to wait for 3 months to order from Mazda.

I confirm the .00001 and 61% lease numbers for 33 months, 12,000 miles per year.

Credit scores 680 and higher qualify for the best terms (which I've quoted you).

We would need to know the MSRP and the net cap cost (selling price + all fees and taxes you are adding in) in order to tell you if the payment quote makes sense or not.

Be advised, these numbers are only good through the end of the day today. New numbers - which may or may not be different - will be released tomorrow.
    Do we have any new numbers for November? The Mazda website seems to indicate that best lease deal will now be for 39 months with 12K miles annually. Not sure about the MF and residual, though.

I can also see 0.0% financing offers, but it seems to be for 36 months. Not sure if there will be anything good for 60-72 months with a score of 680.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    sumobom4 said:

Michaell said:

sumobom4 said:

I confirm the .00001 and 61% lease numbers for 33 months, 12,000 miles per year.

Credit scores 680 and higher qualify for the best terms (which I've quoted you).

We would need to know the MSRP and the net cap cost (selling price + all fees and taxes you are adding in) in order to tell you if the payment quote makes sense or not.

Be advised, these numbers are only good through the end of the day today. New numbers - which may or may not be different - will be released tomorrow.
    Do we have any new numbers for November? The Mazda website seems to indicate that best lease deal will now be for 39 months with 12K miles annually. Not sure about the MF and residual, though.

I can also see 0.0% financing offers, but it seems to be for 36 months. Not sure if there will be anything good for 60-72 months with a score of 680.
    .00013 MF and 54% residual for 39/12. $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.