Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Nissan Frontier Lease Questions

glennmetglennmet Member Posts: 11
edited August 2016 in Nissan
What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

Comments

  • glennmetglennmet Member Posts: 11
    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    And I should add, SV trim line and I'm in MA.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    glennmet said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    And I should add, SV trim line and I'm in MA.
    .00197 MF

    Manual or automatic transmission? Short bed or long bed?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • glennmetglennmet Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    glennmet said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    And I should add, SV trim line and I'm in MA.
    .00197 MF

    Manual or automatic transmission? Short bed or long bed?
    automatic...long bed
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    glennmet said:

    Michaell said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    glennmet said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    And I should add, SV trim line and I'm in MA.
    .00197 MF

    Manual or automatic transmission? Short bed or long bed?
    automatic...long bed
    59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • glennmetglennmet Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    glennmet said:

    Michaell said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    glennmet said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    And I should add, SV trim line and I'm in MA.
    .00197 MF

    Manual or automatic transmission? Short bed or long bed?
    automatic...long bed
    59% residual

    Any change to the MF and residual value?? Specs same as above except it's a short bed.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    glennmet said:

    Michaell said:

    glennmet said:

    Michaell said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    glennmet said:

    glennmet said:

    What are current MF and Residual values for a 2016 Frontier, crew cab, 4WD. 12k/36 mos

    And I should add, SV trim line and I'm in MA.
    .00197 MF

    Manual or automatic transmission? Short bed or long bed?
    automatic...long bed
    59% residual

    Any change to the MF and residual value?? Specs same as above except it's a short bed.
    .00197 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 88
    Can you tell me what the 36/12 (or 39/12, whichever is better) numbers are on a pro-4x 4WD Automatic Crew Cab in TN? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    anderm30 said:

    Can you tell me what the 36/12 (or 39/12, whichever is better) numbers are on a pro-4x 4WD Automatic Crew Cab in TN? Thanks!

    .00220 and 64% for 36/12.

    Subtract 6% for 39 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 88
    Michaell said:



    .00220 and 64% for 36/12.

    Subtract 6% for 39 months.

    Thanks. With a MF like that it is no wonder they don't sell any of these things.....
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    anderm30 said:

    Michaell said:



    .00220 and 64% for 36/12.

    Subtract 6% for 39 months.

    Thanks. With a MF like that it is no wonder they don't sell any of these things.....
    I'm sure they sell a fair amount.

    They probably don't lease all that many. :wink:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 88
    Michaell said:

    anderm30 said:

    Michaell said:



    .00220 and 64% for 36/12.

    Subtract 6% for 39 months.

    Thanks. With a MF like that it is no wonder they don't sell any of these things.....
    I'm sure they sell a fair amount.

    They probably don't lease all that many. :wink:
    Ha! Good point. Thanks for all of your help on this forum.

  • lefeenklefeenk Member Posts: 3
    Hi there. I'm looking to lease a 2016 Frontier Crew Cab SV, short bed, 2wd, V6 Automatic with value package. What is the best term, money factor and residual in the Los Angeles area? I have 800 plus credit (not sure if that matters for MF). Also, is there any cash back available?

    Thanks for for all your help in these forums!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    lefeenk said:

    Hi there. I'm looking to lease a 2016 Frontier Crew Cab SV, short bed, 2wd, V6 Automatic with value package. What is the best term, money factor and residual in the Los Angeles area? I have 800 plus credit (not sure if that matters for MF). Also, is there any cash back available?

    Thanks for for all your help in these forums!

    .00220 MF and 62% residual for 36/10.

    We don't have incentive info for Nissan.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lulug16lulug16 Member Posts: 18
    What is the residual value and MF on a 2016 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4WD v6 Crew Cab 36 months and 15,000 in Northwest Indiana?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    lulug16 said:

    What is the residual value and MF on a 2016 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4WD v6 Crew Cab 36 months and 15,000 in Northwest Indiana?

    .00220 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.