-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

MF and Residual Value? GT FWD and Touring Bose/Moonroof

scottc24scottc24 Member Posts: 5
edited November 2015 in Mazda
Hi, I am considering a lease vs purchase and never leased before. What is the MF and residual value on both of these models? The lease term will either be 39 or 42 months and I am located in S. Florida. Please advise.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    scottc24 said:

Hi, I am considering a lease vs purchase and never leased before. What is the MF and residual value on both of these models? The lease term will either be 39 or 42 months and I am located in S. Florida. Please advise.
    Thanks!

.00013 MF and 53% (GT) or 54% (touring) residual for 39mo, 15K/yr. $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi, thank you!
    Couple of more questions:
    1 - What is lease cash? (Sorry I am new to leases)
    2- Do you know the residual value after 5 years? (I am weighing these lease options with a .9% purchase loan for 5 years. I am trying to figure out what is a better investment.)
  • Options
    one more question:
    - What's the MF and RV for the those models @ 39 months with 10k miles instead of 15k?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,340
    scottc24 said:

Hi, thank you!
    Couple of more questions:
    1 - What is lease cash? (Sorry I am new to leases)
    2- Do you know the residual value after 5 years? (I am weighing these lease options with a .9% purchase loan for 5 years. I am trying to figure out what is a better investment.)

Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive - use it to negotiate a lower selling price.

Mazda does not support 60 month leases - 48 months is the longest term.
    scottc24 said:

one more question:
    - What's the MF and RV for the those models @ 39 months with 10k miles instead of 15k?

Add 3% to the residual to go from 15K to 10K per year. MF is the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thank you!
    - Last question: With a 729 credit score, do you think I will qualify for their 0% financing on a purchase loan? (In case I buy instead if lease which is something I am considering)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,340
    scottc24 said:

Thank you!
    - Last question: With a 729 credit score, do you think I will qualify for their 0% financing on a purchase loan? (In case I buy instead if lease which is something I am considering)

I should think so.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4